• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

#101 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 02:11 AM

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#102 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 02:24 AM

So China is on a roll. BEJ48 (Beijing) and GNZ48 (Guangzhou) have been created!! :omg:

Teams BIII and EII, as well as Team G and NIV have been created. A number of SNH members (from 5th and 6th gen) got transferred to each group.

And I guess there are auditions for SNH 7th gen going on too...

Finally, AKB48 formed a new partnership with China. Probably for this reason. Maybe now SNH members can perform with AKB and other 48G groups. And rumors of other SNH sister groups are going around too...

http://46-news.blogs...er-chinese.html

This is GNZ48:

730px-GNZ482016.png

theater_1.jpg

http://www.bej48.com/theater.html

0.jpg

http://www.gnz48.com/other/jcsy.html

http://www.bej48.com
http://www.gnz48.com

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#103 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 05:02 AM

Seems like they only want to relate those two groups to SNH48. As they call the teams B, E, G and NIII, following only the SNH team names.

Internet killed common sense.

#104 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 07:04 AM

^
I noticed that too. I lurk back and forth with other forums and such and stage48 members had a huge debate (cuz it's rare that they debate, of course) on translating the pages saying that SNH is not a "sister group" but an "organization", in other words they are the AKB of China.

But I get confused. Because I know with the past with Japan since WWII and all that jazz besides SNH wanted to do their own thing apart from AKS and 48G altogether. But of course they share the *48 in the name and cover many, many songs.

It's idol and business. 2 things I will probably never understand :arrow:

The theaters look nice. I guess Guangzhou's looks like AKB's around the main door.

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#105 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 12:35 PM

48G world domination. How many girls do you reckon there are in the entire global umbrella? They could fill an entire university with all of the girls in the project. 

But I gotta say... management putting their money into all of these sister groups rather than focusing their time on writing original stage songs and creating individual team identities is really bothering me. Teams don't have their niches anymore, thanks to all of these shuffles and lack of attention. The camaraderie and bonds that made each team special is kind of broken now, because there are so many teams. If only teams could be handled like cheerleading teams, each with their own official colors, special chants and songs (you know... like it used to be from 2007-2011). But I'll save the rest of this rant for another thread  ^^;

The video posted at the top of the page... it sounds very familiar but I can't put a finger on it. What song is it a cover of?

Posted Image

#106 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 04:25 PM

But management aren't putting their money into all of these sister groups...

Akimoto owns a concept. The 48G concept. It consists of a large package of a number of things. This package Akimoto has promoted internationally, to whomever is interested to buy the rights to set up a foreign 48G in whatever country it may be. The criteria for doing so is to follow the guidelines Akimoto & Co. have made for this concept. Then they receive the necessary help in order to make this happen from people in the know, and that's more or less all there is to it. 

Akimoto is not wasting millions upon creating new groups. He makes millions upon creating new groups. 

As for camaraderie and bonds, I'd argue the bigger problem here is not the number of teams, but the constant shuffling. Shuffles have been necessary however due to the many members, but when it becomes tradition to shuffle teams around then identity gets removed over time.

(As for the SNH48 song, it's Melos no Michi, an original Team K song): 

https://www.youtube....6VojZ7M#t=2m31s

#107 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 05:56 PM

^ Thank you for clearing this up! I assumed that the foreign48s were still managed in Japan by AkiP and his cohorts, actively devoted time and money to just like sister groups, only in a different country. I didn't know they just sold the concept, which then gets picked up and managed by someone else. All the more reason to stop being lazy with stages. But in the end, it doesn't matter because the wota will still buy excessive copies of singles and songs, regardless of the production quality. Stages don't bring in the dough- concerts and singles/albums do.

Yeah, shuffles are a drag now. All for one and one for all not turned into every man for himself, in a way. Oh well.

Posted Image

#108 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 02:28 AM

Should there be separate threads made for BEJ and GNZ?

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#109 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 04:59 PM

Some (copy and pasted) long-awaited news on AnQi:

"So according to the news, her management company had posted a weibo post on 24th March that the hospital had notified them that Angel had successfully undergo a skin graft operation on her face that afternoon and would still need frequent small operations in the future, in addition, the company also mentioned that the doctors and nurses expressed that Angel is cooperating well with the treatment and hopes that her fans can continue to quietly wait for news."

I have also read that the media's news of her setting herself on fire are false, that someone set her on fire. But I don't have confirmation on that.

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#110 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 03:56 AM

Forgive me for 3 posts in a row...

New EP titled Dream Land. This is the single that contains the voting ticket for the election.

CENTER: Liu JiongRan (Team HII)

600px-Dreamland.jpg

【CD】

【影音全记录】

《梦想岛》MV

01. 梦想岛(选拔组)Dream Land

02. LaLaLa (Team SII)LaLaLa

03. 专属派对 (Team NII) ZhuanShu PaiDui

04. 夏日悸动 (Team HII)Xia Ri Ji Dong

05. 相遇的季节 (Team X)XiangYu De JiJi

06. 恋爱味道 (Team XII)LianAi WeiDao

07. 梦想岛  伴奏

08. LaLaLa  伴奏

09. 专属派对  伴奏

10. 夏日悸动  伴奏

11. 相遇的季节  伴奏

12. 恋爱味道  伴奏

http://www.snh48.com/event/s145/

~~~~~

I have a very close friend in Beijing. I wonder if she would ever be interested in BEJ48. I could ask for goods... :whistle:

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#111 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 21 May 2016 - 04:17 AM

Tang Anqi has spoken for the first time since the fire incident. There are a video (where her voice can be heard) and a translation included in the article.

http://www.jpopasia....ent::19434.html

#112 Unclemeat

Unclemeat

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 04:57 AM

Sorry, I coudn't connect with your link so added another one -

Personally I find it pretty hard to listen to her fragile voice but at the same time it gives me hope that she is indeed recovering which is good news.

She does sound fairly optimistic and looks forward to connecting with every one which is again a good thing.

English translation  -  "I'm deeply grateful for all the people who have helped and supported me all this time. Because I had everyone's encouragement and support, I'm recovering very well. Every day, I am working hard on exercising and receiving treatment. I hope that I can see everyone again soon. I miss all of you so much, and Team NII, and every single one of my fans who, for the sake of my health, put out so much effort. Really miss everyone so much, I want to see you guys soon. I want to thank every person who helped and supported me. If it weren't for you all, I probably would not have recovered this well."

Let's as always hope and pray for the best.

#113 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 06:08 AM

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#114 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 12:03 PM

Here's the full performance of SII's first original stage

It's very 48G, I was worried it'd go really kpop or something. The choreography is not great though(I checked a bit of each song but mostly listened once I realised how the choreography was going to be). I mean it's fine, but not 48G fine. It's more like how the choreography was back when akb48 was new. The outfits are pretty! My favourite song is probably the first encore song. 

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#115 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 03:37 AM

7th gen auditions are from April 20th - June 15th, 2016.

Also: time lapse video of construction of GNZ Theater

And some fun facts: Besides AKB's Taiwan auditions, Qiu XinYi (Team SII) and Chen XinYu (GNZ Team NIV) are the only other members from Taiwan :)

And Hu YiYing (Team G) is from Inner Mongolia part of China.

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#116 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 06:09 AM

SNH48 Documentary now on their YouTube Channel!

First few minutes are pretty intense...I thought this was the one released last year, but it features Tang AnQi and her incident...

Also has various behind the scenes from music videos, concerts, last years election, creation of BEJ/GNZ, and more!

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#117 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 03:07 PM

Due to SNH48's contract violation with AKS, and due to AKS terminating their contract, this thread really has outlived its purpose here, as it's not an official 48 group anymore.

Likewise, the creation of BEJ48 and GNZ48 is also not official nor recognized by AKS, and is an unauthorized creation having no validation from Japan. So no such threads are permitted for creation here.

#118 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 03:11 PM

So just like that all these girls are without jobs? :o The idol dream is over?

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#119 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:56 PM

It's possible they'll just re-brand and carry on.

There's also the possibility that they'll continue to use the name depending on whether the name belongs to AKS or SNH, and even then there could still be some legal wrangling that SNH could do to keep the name.

#120 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 10:35 PM

It's a Chinese company in China...

Fake Apple products anyone? I would like to see SNH etc. remove themselves from the 48 brand but I don't think they will care. Basically this was a mistake on AKS' part, to think that doing business in China would end well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users