#21 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:19 AM

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105907901684489513939/posts/2E4wge9tQWY

News flash.

This is the result of the first audition at Hakata for the musical play “THE WIZ” produced by Amon Miyamoto.

In the 18 members of HKT48 ,

Chiyori Nakanishi
Anna Murashige

These two have passed the audition .

#22 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:18 AM

https://plus.google....sts/G4WCjTSzVfN

This is for the staff:
To Kato of KING RECORDS.

I was planning to go the movie theater WALD 9 CINEMA in Shinjuku tonight to see the commemorative preview of the TV animated film “AKB0048”, in which previews the 1st episode of director’s cut version and the 2nd episode will be shown, but I cannot make it to the deadline of the manuscript writing , so I will be absent in this event .

I’ve already watched the film ahead , and it was wonderful .
The general director Shoji Kawamori , the director Yoshimasa Hiraike , the scriptwriter Mari Okada and the producer Toshimichi Otsuki ,
Thank you very much .
I was really impressed .
I wish I could go and tell my appreciation face to face …

Now , I am writing NMB’s new songs for the public performance and unit , and a plot for a drama .
I’m also sorry for not appearing in Google+ these days

#23 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:20 PM

Happy Birthday, Yasusu! :)

Attached Files

signature3.png

#24 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:17 PM

Ya-su-su! Ya-su-su!
http://akb48matome.c...s/51818558.html

Attached Files

#25 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:06 AM

Recent G+ post about His Surprise Birthday and consoling Sashiko:

https://plus.google....sts/44zw4NuTDTw

When I was writing the script , I got a call from Clanker Kitagawa . He said “I would like to do a count down for your birthday ” . I refused the offer , saying that “I’m now too busy to do other things” . But he begged , “Just 10 minutes , please ” . Finally I went to a restaurant in Shirogane .

Inside the private dining room of the restaurant , there was Clanker Kitagawa and the other staff. Just before it turned to the 2nd of May , I was forced to wear eye mask by Clanker Kitagawa. At the same time , the song “Namida Surprise” played . Clanker Kitagawa took my hand and we got out of the room . “This is just too dramatic . I can easily predict that many other staff are waiting in another room , right ? I have to go back home and write lyrics for FRENCH KISS … ” While I was saying that , I could hear noise around me , as I expected . I imagined quite many staff were gathered . You , Clanker Kitagawa ! ! You put everybody to trouble , didn’t you ? Then , he removed my eye mask .

There were AKB members singing and dancing “Namida Surprise”. It was not a music player ! !
I haven’t thought that kind of thing can happen like the lyrics “Namida Surprise” , but it actually happened here .
I heard that Mariko , Takamina and the others planned it for me .

Though we only had a little time , it was a heartwarming birthday celebration .
Thank you to the members , Clanker Kitagawa and the other staff .

https://plus.google....sts/VTHSKf7AgF7

I heard that Sashihara was crying hard , so I visited her to listen to her.

………………… It was no wonder that she cried .
Um , all I could say was “ Maybe next time !!”

………… This development is suitable to her .

She is all right . She felt better while we were talking .
Thank you . To all the fans , we don’t have to worry .
Sashiko ate sea urchin spaghetti while crying .

https://plus.google....489513939/posts
I was able to hold a meeting with Atsuko Maeda the other day. I had passed her by in places like the studio, but did not have time to sit down and talk to her since that day in Saitama Super Area.

About AKB, her peers, her juniors, her fans, and about her own future…
Though she is not good with words, she shared her sincere thoughts with me.
I was touched to see that the shy 14 year old girl that always hid in a shell had matured into a 20 year old woman, who cared for others and shared those feelings with me.

Although she is still not good with words, because of that I felt I understood her raw and direct feelings.
And the shy expression she shows every now and again is the same “Acchan” I knew.

Anyhow, Atsuko Maeda will be graduating after the Tokyo Dome concert and the AKB theater performance on the following day. (detailed schedule will be announced on a later date.)

Good luck, Atsuko Maeda!!

Edited by Noriega, 17 May 2012 - 12:06 PM.

#26 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:44 PM

A snapshot of Yasusu from the Elections.
Wonder what he was thinking......
Attached File  34ifsw0.jpg   11.67K   24 downloads

#27 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:27 AM

From Oricon news
(Skip)Normally ANN is hosted by 3 members of AKB48 who are older than 18. And members who appears in the show won't be revealed until the show actually starts.
But because on 15th, Senbatsu members will be absent from the show to join "Super Secret project", AkiP will make his first appearance in the show.
He will talk about the future plan on AKB48 as well as hearing Acchan's thoghts on her graduation, which is 2 and half months ahead.
Because this is the his rare and memorial appearance on the show, it is expected that Yuko andTakamina would make impromptu appearances in some forms. It's announced members who couldn't become Senbatsu in this election will join the show.

AkiP on G+

I got surprised when I looked at the newspaper and my cell phone .
It was written there about the ” AKB Atsuko Maeda and Mr. Akimoto live interview ” .
Such thing wasn’t over yet .
Since Kakudou of The Nippon Broadcast didn’t say ” On the evening of 15th , everyone said that they can’t make it because of their schedules ” , but that can be seen in his eyes . So , I asked Kakudou if , ” how about the schedule of Maeda ? " Then , I just said , ” I heard she has a new song promotion . I am not sure if she’s in Tokyo ? ” .

If this thing will happen ,
they might say ” how about the Team N ? ”
(And I said that Team N can do it.) modified: I've almost done with team A's (Stage) songs
Just a little more .

I should also write something about Team S .

If Maeda and I will talk , what would be the good topic ?
I wonder if I will rely on the mail from the listeners .
As much as possible , I will also answer the questions of everyone .

But unfortunately , Maeda is getting sleepy and decided to go home and I bet her 10000 kanossa . ← I think you don’t know it .

In this case , If I will call the order from the first , it will took me about 2 hours .

If I will finish doing the manuscript on the evening of 15th , I will leave it to the talkative Yoshimasa .

#28 Vodka

Vodka

Berryz Avengers! Assemble!

• Senpai
  • 2106 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:58 PM

A snapshot of Yasusu from the Elections.
Wonder what he was thinking......
Attached File  34ifsw0.jpg   11.67K   24 downloads

Posted Image

Sensei-sensei Aki-P: :cold: Sasshi!!! You've made me proud this year.

#29 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:29 AM

https://plus.google....sts/2iYYTRKckmX
Acchan, Yasusu, and Sashiko will be on Tonight's (JST) All Night Nippon

Note: Sashiko was not scheduled to appear, she was JUST added. Hmm...

#30 marikosuki

marikosuki

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 141 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:26 PM

I'd love to see a full transcript of Acchan, Yasusu and Sashiko on ANN. It's not very good news for Sashiko.

#31 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 11:46 PM

http://www.akb48wrap...-of-mv-ann.html

Dunno if full, but still lots. Recording itself is linked in comments.

Posted Image

#32 lovemusic

lovemusic

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 12487 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 02:57 AM

AKB48’s ANN 12-06-15

#33 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:31 AM

^

19min version, with Yasusu's judgement
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj-bmOwyCaw

Translation of his judgement from the vid above:

Aki-P said. "Well, what you did went to the length that it has come to this. After all, if you were uninvolved, there's no way a story this would show up. Of course, it goes to that point, your past might come up, and that, well... is inevitable. You took action that has lead to misunderstandings, so if we let you go without doing anything probably people would wonder why we're only so gentle towards you andwhether you have reflected on your actions, but you aren't wholly guilty either... so I thought about it a lot, how to deal with this. No matter what you precisely did, when it comes to fans cheering on AKB,there's no doubt you've took misleading actions, even if that was in the past. So I want to have you try your best for AKB, so as soon as possible, well let's make it tomorrow, you'll transfer to HKT48."

The entire show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48LYQrZpmBY&feature=player_embedded
================================
https://plus.google....489513939/posts

Posted Image

Yasushi Akimoto (English page)
8:19 PM - Public

So, to all HKT48 fans!!
I know this announcement came as a surprise but I humbly ask for your support for Rino Sashihara.
I hope the HKT48 members will be inspired and learn from Sashihara.

I am yet to decide about the position for Sashihara.
I think the local staff will determine what her position will be, so please support her.

#34 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:30 AM

Posted Image

1:52 AM (edited) - Public

Tomorrow from 12:15 noon, NHK-FM will be broadcasting “KYO HA ICHINICHI AKB ZANMAI IN TOKYO BIGSITE”. It will be a live broadcast for 8 hours and 15 minutes.
They will play many AKB songs.

I will join them too and bring some rare songs, songs that are not released in a CD, and songs that were not released at all. There are many behind the scenes tales that I can share with you now that time has passed.

The deadline for song requests is 11:59 tonight.
I wonder what song I should request.

Posted Image

3:12 AM - Public

Mr. Amon Miyamoto and Ms. Mori, the producer of “PARCO”, thanked me and told me that they enjoyed the AKB internal audition very much. No, the pleasure is all mine. I think it was a wonderful learning experience for the members that tried out for the audition. I sent emails to Masuda, Umeda, Nakaya, Yamamoto, Makiko Saito, Mariko Nakamura, and Rena Matsui, even though she could not make it to the final auditions, about the heated feedback I received.
We all got excited over the idea of doing a AKB Group original musical. I think Amon Miyazaki is amazing.

“WIZ – THE WIZARD OF OZ” will be starting on November 18th in Tokyo International Forum Hall C. I hope all AKB48 members will go and see it to study why Masuda won the main role.

#35 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:50 PM

AKB48 producer Akimoto Yasushi files lawsuit against ‘Shukan Shincho’

Posted Image

Posted Image

#36 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:48 PM

Nobody writes stupid articles and gets away with it.

#37 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:36 AM

Had to share this awesomeness:

So, everyone remember the "Yasusu oshi" from the AKB48 in Washington D.C Sakura Festival concert? Well, that guy (Des-LAW from nihongogo) did a Jack-o-Latern of the MAN himself! Check it out

Attached File  post-2698-0-27739400-1351641400.jpg   264.15K   10 downloadsAttached File  post-2698-0-68864700-1351641488.jpg   251.12K   15 downloadsAttached File  post-2698-0-38582200-1351641576.jpg   264.69K   13 downloads

Attached File  post-2698-0-31874500-1351641585 (1).jpg   270.76K   11 downloadsAttached File  post-2698-0-17697400-1351641602.jpg   189.41K   11 downloadsAttached File  post-2698-0-31874500-1351641585.jpg   206.29K   10 downloadsAttached File  post-2698-0-52130100-1351641578.jpg   197.35K   9 downloadsAttached File  post-2698-0-66235900-1351641581.jpg   206.29K   6 downloads

Happy Halloween, everyone :D

#38 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:50 AM

Haha, that's awesome.

#39 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:55 AM

The American Presidential elections are going on now.
If you are undecided on who to vote for, let me help u:
Attached File  A6-UUohCYAA_swy.jpg   60.49K   21 downloads
YASUSHI AKIMOTO

#40 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:07 AM

Oh, we don't really need to vote on that one. He's not planning on being the president of just a single country after all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users