• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#1 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:44 AM

THE Producer of the 48 Family!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>(´□`)

Posted Image

Nicknames:Aki-P(秋P), Yasusu(やすす)
Birthdate:May 2nd, 1956
Hometown:Toyko, Japan

Google+ Account (Japanese):https://plus.google.com/u/0/113474433041552257864#113474433041552257864/posts
Google+ Account (English): https://plus.google....489513939/posts

From Wikipedia:

Akimoto Yasushi (秋元 康, born May 2, 1956) is a Japanese television writer, lyricist, record producer, professor and vice president at Kyoto University of Art and Design.[1] He also created some of Japan's top idol groups, Onyanko Club and the AKB48 franchise.

When Akimoto became a television writer in high school, he produced many television programs, such as UTABAN.
Akimoto started as a lyricist with The Alfee in 1981; he has written lyrics for various artists such as Kinki Kids, Tunnels, Onyanko Club, AKB48, SKE48 and SDN48. He also wrote Hibari Misora's last single during her lifetime, "Kawa no Nagare no Yō ni", and Jero's debut single "Umi Yuki".

In 1988, Akimoto married Onyanko Club member Mamiko Takai.

All news, Google+ post, and your personal opinions of Yasusu. Share them here!!
Posted Image

#2 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:01 AM

Some recent sketches of Yasusu by members:

Takajo Aki (AKB):
Posted Image

Nakagawa Hiromi (NMB KKS):
Posted Image

Katayama Haruka (AKB):
Posted Image

Ishida Yuumi (NMB KKS):
Posted Image

Yamagishi Natsumi (NMB):
Posted Image

Tanabe Miku (AKB):
Posted Image

Some new post translated

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105907901684489513939/posts/VkA7u73L4f4

This is about the driving club.

I allow joining to other clubs apart from the ones you are in right now.
But, because other clubs also have various developments,
it will be better if you take your schedule into careful consideration.

Regarding the TV program of the Driving Club,
I got a message from the TV station that “Atsuko Maeda will be appearing first”.
And after that, during the meeting,
it was decided that the focus of the TV show will be the documentation of Maeda getting a license, and the corner where we will be inviting various guests to go for a drive.
Since we will be welcoming guests, I will be appointing Minegishi who has the talent of hosting talk shows. (Of course , I think that 3 to 4 members will be appearing on the show every week) .

Most of TV programs and commercials appoint to the selection members for it.
However, we will make sure to market the other members, and for everyone to know that there are also other charming members in the AKB48 group like this.

It’s fine even if it’s just for a bit.
We will do our best for all the members of the AKB48 group to be given a chance.

The members of the first generation of AKB did not have much exposure on the television.
But now, having media exposure like this much is like a dream.
Although they are still focusing among the selection members,
I would like you to do your best when your turn comes.

It’s not only about the TV program in Fuji TV, but the AKB driving club will also take an active part in it.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105907901684489513939/posts/3U1YsyBAadZ

This message is for the staff .

To the club leader of the AKB drama club Nakamura ,
The drama club will also start being in action .

Mr. Amon Miyamoto told me that he wanted to hold auditions among the AKB drama club members for the lead role of the musical play ” THE WIZ ” .

” THE WIZ ” was produced as a broadway show in the year 1974 . It has also a screen version in the year 1978 , which has been awarded in 7 categories of the Tony Awards , and it was a creation where Michael Jackson and Diana Ross once performed for the play .

Yes , it’s ” THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ ” .
This time , they are looking for the version in which Diana Ross performed the role of Dorothy .
Since Amon has felt the charm within the liveliness of the AKB members , I think so that he is not particular about popularity .
In other words , all of the drama club members will have a chance .
But even if it’s like that , he is a top producer who does not compromise . So you see , there may also be chances that no one may be qualified .

This is no doubt a chance for the drama club .
I think it will gain knowledge even just by participating since Amon will be taking in several personalities .

#3 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:24 PM

^ Katayama's picture is interesting, with two demons reading in Aki-p's eyes. :lol:

Apparently, Aki-p also wrote the book Chakushin Ari (One Missed Call), which the Japanese and American remake movies are based on. (At least, this is what the various wiki pages seem to indicate. Maybe it's another Akimoto Yasushi and the hyperlink just leads from the movie page to his own page.)

#4 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:54 PM

^ Katayama's picture is interesting, with two demons reading in Aki-p's eyes. :lol:

I found the other one where she sees Yasusu as some kind of traffic light more interesting. :D

Apparently, Aki-p also wrote the book Chakushin Ari (One Missed Call), which the Japanese and American remake movies are based on. (At least, this is what the various wiki pages seem to indicate. Maybe it's another Akimoto Yasushi and the hyperlink just leads from the movie page to his own page.)

Chakushin Ari

Attached File  Picture 2.png   44.98K   11 downloads

Chakushin Ari II

Attached File  Picture 3.png   35.49K   14 downloads

Chakushin Ari Final

Attached File  Picture 4.png   172.13K   7 downloads

Chakushin Ari (TV)

Attached File  Picture 5.png   220.16K   11 downloads

One Missed Call (US Remake)

Attached File  Picture 6.png   288.62K   17 downloads

signature3.png

#5 TxBullnettle

TxBullnettle

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:44 PM

This is a brilliant idea for a thread, I'm surprised Aki-P didn't get one sooner.

#6 Kyuta-kun

Kyuta-kun

送別。。

• Senpai
  • 3967 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:12 AM

You forgot one:

Posted Image

From Hilary's G+. (:

★僕はアニメやゲームやアイドルが大好きなんだよ★

#7 myrmidon

myrmidon

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 345 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:55 AM

Kinoshita Momoka (NMB), being her usual crazy self...

Posted Image

#8 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:00 PM

^
lol... thats brilliant :lol:

#9 Kyuta-kun

Kyuta-kun

送別。。

• Senpai
  • 3967 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:38 PM

^
^

He's just another AKB member! part of Team K.

★僕はアニメやゲームやアイドルが大好きなんだよ★

#10 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:50 PM

More Yausu sketches

Azuma Yuki(NMB):
Posted Image

Maeda Ami(AKB):
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Furukawa Airi(SKE):
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Yakata Miki(SKE):
Posted Image

Satou Mieko(SKE):
Posted Image

http://yfrog.com/z/nzegvbhj

#11 Kyuta-kun

Kyuta-kun

送別。。

• Senpai
  • 3967 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:37 AM

Why did they end up drawing pictures of him any way? What was the reason? Just to show their appreciation?

★僕はアニメやゲームやアイドルが大好きなんだよ★

#12 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:53 AM

Why did they end up drawing pictures of him any way? What was the reason? Just to show their appreciation?

Yasusu challenged the entire art club to draw sketches of him. I forgot the reason but if u look at the end of this week's SHUKAN AKB, they show members working on them in a art class.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105907901684489513939/posts/7zrGjsM8tMk
I heard that today AKB drama club will join the first audition for Amon Miyamoto’s musical play.
Do your best everyone!!

https://plus.google....sts/9gSVU6GaNP2

The first audition for Amon Miyamoto’s production musical “THE WIZ”will be conducted today .
The 8 members of drama club ( Suzuran Yamauchi , Miori Ichikawa, side Erena Yokota , Miho Miyazaki , Rina Izuta , Juri Takahashi , Yukari Sasaki , Miyu Takeuchi ) will participate , Suzuran Yamauchi , Miho Miyazaki , Juri Takahashi , and Miyu Takeuchi, the four of them passed the first elimination .

Because the number one stage director spared time only for the 8 to audition , I bet everyone had a great experience .
I wrote that it is still the first audition , so there are a lot of auditions to come . Because the members’ schedule do not fit with the exact audition date , it has been decided to split them into different groups for how many times . Tomorrow , Mr. Amon Miyamoto will go to Osaka and conduct an audition for the members of NMB48 and HKT48 .

You can feel Mr. Amon Miyamoto’s spirit of trying to select a new face to play the role of Dorothy which has not yet been selected until now .

Mr. Amon requested that first , the drama club will preferably do the auditions .
Today, he let the 8 members to do the audition and it seems that he felt the energy of AKB48 , and it’s like he was saying that “If possible , I would like to see more members “.

Everyone , do your best !!

#13 Kyuta-kun

Kyuta-kun

送別。。

• Senpai
  • 3967 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:23 AM

I saw Shukan this week, so it got me wondering. :P

★僕はアニメやゲームやアイドルが大好きなんだよ★

#14 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:49 PM

Yasusu has passed the double wall of Rena-TKMN and is in 7th place. Gugutasu Kami7!
http://gplus.userlocal.jp/gplus/akb/

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105907901684489513939/posts/WvorAux6whZ

News flash

Director Amon Miyamoto, the first musical audition of “THE WIZ” was held in Osaka.

Drama club NMB48

Haruna Kinoshita, Narumi Koga , Arisa Koyanagi , Rina Kondo , Megumi Uenishi , Miru Shiroma , Airi Tanigawa , Fuko Yagura , Momoka Hayashi, Miyuki Watanabe, Drama club HKT48 Nan’o Ueki, Ayaka Nakanishi, Sakura Miyawaki.

There were 13 people who have auditioned . There were 3 people who passed through the first qualifying round .

The successful candidates were :

Miru Shiroma (NMB48) Fuko Yagura (NMB48) Sakura Miyawaki (HKT48)

Good luck everyone ! !

https://plus.google....sts/PWPKbZaovaX

Following news 。

Also , other 51 people except NMB48 drama club have joined the audition . Mr. Amon Miyamoto seems to have participated during the audition .

And, only one person passed who was Sayaka Yamamoto .

In addition to the three passers earlier , Yamamoto will be one of them. It seems that there are still more auditions to come.

Good luck everyone .

#15 Sloan

Sloan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:14 PM

Someone at the Washington DC concert made an awesome huge cutout head of AkiP. I took this picture of it peeping out of the gift box for the AKB members....creepy AND hilarious. He's staring into my soul.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#16 Kyuta-kun

Kyuta-kun

送別。。

• Senpai
  • 3967 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:44 PM

Hahahaha. That's so hilarious. It looks photoshopped in, but that's just priceless since it wasn't.

★僕はアニメやゲームやアイドルが大好きなんだよ★

#17 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:19 AM

Des-LAW from Nihongogo made that masterpiece. :santa:
some pics of the "Making Of" of the Yasusu Strap : http://www.hello-onl...ost__p__1510172

It even made it on Japanese tv lol: http://www.hello-onl...attach_id=59240[

#18 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:42 AM

One thing I don't get it

Chief-sama's Onyanko Club was immensely mighty, & its formula became the inspiration of J-Idolism of the future, including MMusume & H!P

So why did he end it?

#19 emanc

emanc

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 276 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:28 AM

^ So he could circumvent the "no dating" policy in order for him to date and later marry his current wife. :lol:

Probably...

#20 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:32 AM

Yasusu post on the changing of Nogizaka46's interlude choreography:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105907901684489513939/posts/ZsR3cryDdfE

This is for the staff:

Konno of Sony Music!!
See?
I knew that the part of dance movements of the Nogizaka46’s new song “ Oide Shampoo ” would be unfavorably received.
That’s why I told you so at the meeting!!
That is too much .
The way of taking the music video was also not good .
I ask you to change the movements of that part in future recording of all TV shows from now on.
Regarding the music video ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it’s too late to change it.

It’s not a fault of Ms. Sasuga Minami.
Actually the choreography is very cute, but it’s not much with the concept of Nogizaka46.
I think that this happened because the production team did not understand the concept of Nogizaka46.

Um, it’s difficult.
I feel that I would like to let the production team create what they want to do freely, but I also feel that I have to check everything………….

I found the bold print interesting....
Also, I cant put my finger on it but something doesn't seem right with this post...
Maybe I'm over thinking things....

Continuation:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105907901684489513939/posts/SPAz5SPWtvH

To accept the opinion of others is a difficult thing.
But if we don’t accept others’ opinions, we would encounter out limits.
If our ability is 100, we can never go over 100 even we make efforts so hard.
However, others’ advice can make it 120 or 150.

I like “Believe it or not, trust me. Just give it a try.”
When we try it, believe it or not, we can go over our limit and we’ll be able to see another side of us which we wouldn't know if we just persist in each own way and style.

So, I would like to ask your opinions.
I told you about Nogizaka46, but in the case of NMB48’s “Tetsu no pants” of “Junjou U-19”, I wrote two different lyrics for one song.
It’s not to vacillate.
Of course I didn’t avoid my responsibility.

I would like to count on the strong opinion
“Mr. Akimoto, why won’t we try it?”
And later I would say “I didn’t understand it at all, but the person said that it is definitely good….”

When I succeed like that, my ability is over 120.

That is why I try to listen to others, but it’s not so easy. I have worked for this job for 30 years. I can expect almost what will happen.

But I’m still waiting for “Believe it or not, trust me. Just give it a try.”
And the try will make my ability 120.

You should listen to others’ opinions.
And let us count on it sometimes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)