• Please log in to reply
1520 replies to this topic

#1401 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 06:18 PM

Sad :( It's going to be hard for me, she's one of my oshi's.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#1402 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1649 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 06:38 PM

This is way strange. I think an opportunity may have come up for her and is finalized. If not, given her popularity in the group, a two-month notice is way too short.

And based on my analysis, she is the least likely to graduate in my opinion, due to her enjoying her time in the group and with Take-chan being the leader.

I am still very confused and shocked by her graduation announcement to be honest.

#1403 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 06:50 PM

I wouldn't really go and say I had foreseen this, but at the same time I wouldn't have been surprised had she graduated after Funakki. I noticed a slight change in Murotan last year, I can't pinpoint what exactly, but as someone on the previous page mentioned it the way she's been performing and presenting herself had become somewhat different. I mostly attributed it to becoming more mature, but it did make me wonder if she'd be the next in the line to graduate. Turns out she's been considering it since 2018.

This is another blow to Angerme... I do wonder what's the rush that Funakki's graduation had to be postponed. I think this the first case of this sort we've had in H!P?

Whatever's the case, it seems like Muro is setting her sights on great things and is willing to work hard for it. I can only wish her the best of luck. She's been a shining star in Angerme, so I am hopeful she will do well in her next chapter too.

I8dtEOy.gif

#1404 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 12:46 AM

Right guys, she seemed act little different last year, especially after Kawamuu announced as a new subleader. Muro is known for her cheerful, yet hyper chara, but after saw her in "quiet" mode, it just didn't feel right.
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#1405 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 01:27 AM

Thought it was just me, I can't say exactly what but I felt she had lost some of her spark. I also assumed it was her just maturing a bit & having more kouhai or something

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#1406 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 02:04 AM

Ironically, my last post on this thread mentioned her enjoying her time in the group (which, she probably was lets be honest), but between then and now, I've constantly had this feeling that she wasn't truly enjoying it anymore. It became very obvious after Rinapuu graduated that she had become more reserved. I think that was the moment she actually went to management and said "hey, i want out" but due to the Country Girls situation they probably tried to delay her leave. Considering they made Kawamuu sub-leader, I think she already mentioned it to management (as she said in the blog post) that she didn't intend in staying long enough for her to take the role. But still, the push to graduate this quickly is surprising.. she must have been thinking about it a lot :/

Obviously, I'm devastated.. She's been my Angerme oshimen since Meimei left, and my #2 in H!P member for more than 5 years.. She really was the core of Anju for me and without her (and my top 3 who all happened to leave within a year of each other) I don't really know what to do lol.. I love the group dearly but this is so much to bare right now.. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#1407 MaaDuu

MaaDuu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 03:18 AM

Was Ayaka really the glue that held things together? This is going to be the fourth graduation from Angerme in less than a year since Ayaka's. What a shame.

#1408 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 07:54 AM

Murotan in "quiet" mode? I've never noticed that up until now. However, it's a best clue to her graduation since I never imagine her being in quiet mode, ever.

Angerme must be in crisis. However, as a "second" MM type of group, they cannot afford to end here, even without Murotan and Funakki. It's sad to see 4 members leaving in just 1 year.

#1409 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 08:04 AM

Ever since Kawamura been chosen to become their sub leader. Many has sense an impending graduation around. So...

#1410 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 08:47 AM

Actually i felt strange during Anju's new leadership announcement. The moment after Ayacho left.

Here's my summary:
- First thing, Take selected as a new leader. If we talked about seniority, it had to be Kana. Meant something would happen on Kana (yup, we know then)
- Second thing (i think the most surprising one), Kawamuu selected as a new subleader beside Kana. Even she was the oldest of "Kouhai", but she couldn't passed so many senpais like Rinappu and Muro. Both are far more senior, in terms of generation-wise & age-wise. So i concluded then, there must be a reason why Rinappu & Muro weren't selected.
- And the last one, i didn't feel worry about Kamiko, Rikako, since they're younger than Kawamuu, even they're senpais.
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#1411 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 10:20 AM

Now that I've calmed down I was expecting her to graduate at some time in the future since like others mentioned was not sub-leader. It's just that there was only 2 months notice and she is graduating before Musubu who had already announce her graduation months earlier, and has now made Musubu graduate after her. I don't think that has happened before...

#1412 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1649 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 04:31 PM

It makes me wonder if all her exaggerated funny front that she has been putting out is all just an act and that she tired to pretend to be someone she is no longer is.

Because to me, I thought she is so happily immersed in the current atmosphere especially since Take-chan is the leader (who I believes she enjoys her company the most in the group).

The timing of her graduation to me has got to be one of the most shocking planned graduations ever.

#1413 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 05:00 PM

No, I think it's her personality. She's been funny like that since she became Kenshuusei (before joining Angerme).

Her personality is as wild as the wind, she's funny most of the time, but sometimes she does something unexpected, even Take-chan mentioned it.

#1414 resonant project

resonant project

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 135 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 03:21 PM

Still no information on his graduation date ?
L-O-V-E LOVELY! HELLO ! PROJECT ;)Posted Image
()-()
(^^) ()-()
(° °) =(^^)
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII∩^ω^∩IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

#1415 Curlymckay

Curlymckay

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 07:43 PM

I guess she's just not allowed to graduate (shes stuck here forever fam)

Oshis Ogata Haruna, Kudo Yume

MM21 Homatan - ANG Shionnu - BYNDS Honorin - GRAD Sayumin, Rihoriho, Yanamin

LOONA - SNSD - aespa- Love Live!

#1416 Doraleous

Doraleous

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 09:37 PM

Lost in a graduation timeloop, will she ever find the escape route?

Kenshuusei is where it's at, debut these stars in the making already.

#1417 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 12 March 2020 - 09:46 AM

She's graduating on Satellite TV. premium cable

http://www.helloproj...com/news/11853/

https://www.tv-asahi...ommend/angerme/

I feel bad for everybody who got a ticket and doesn't have satellite TV. premium cable TV.

Edit to update: Sorry, I was mistaken about what "CS" TV is in Japan (it stands for "communication satellite" so I imagined home satellite dishes, but CS is "cable" and "Sky perfect TV" is just a bundle of premium cable stations."

What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#1418 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 14 March 2020 - 03:37 AM

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#1419 resonant project

resonant project

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 135 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 10:59 AM

What are Mizuki's projects after graduation ?
Really sad that she left,it was one of my oshi and Rikako really heartbreaking :(
L-O-V-E LOVELY! HELLO ! PROJECT ;)Posted Image
()-()
(^^) ()-()
(° °) =(^^)
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII∩^ω^∩IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

#1420 diamondfi

diamondfi

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 12:02 PM

Her version of Kimi Dake ja nai sa...friends which she sang on Hina Fes will be released digitally tomorrow through iTunes http://www.helloproj...com/news/11873/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users