• Please log in to reply
1520 replies to this topic

#1141 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 05:00 PM

Sorry this took way longer than it should have. 

http://www.hello-onl...yell-interview/

DDOhydd.gif

#1142 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 05:23 PM

Oh no worries! Thanks a lot for the translation! I didn't feel like it took long at all. x3

That interview was very entertaining! It's rare that we get to read interviews by Angerme members. It's sad to read again about how Budokan didn't work out well for her. Still I'm looking forward to watch it. 

She really is one of the best performers of current H!P and her effort in everything is definitely showing. I hope we'll get more interviews in the future with more insight in Murotans motivations. She's such a hard working person. She needs to get much farther from here.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#1143 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 02:30 AM

Perfect title: "Resolution and Pride as an Idol" :good:

Reading the interview, I'm constantly reminded as to how lucky H!P is to have Murota Mizuki as a member. Funny how humble she is, I always thought she had plenty of character before even joining Angerme. Hopefully the Japanese wota read the interview and compliment her on how much they enjoy her presence, basically telling her work as an idol is paying off. :)

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#1144 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 02:39 PM

^^^ Thank you for the translation!

^^ I agree, she is a hard worker. Her efforts will surely bear fruit!

Also I think her and I(and probably most of you guys as well)would totally get along well, with her liking CN and Disney and The Walking Dead and all that XD

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#1145 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 05:30 PM

I once wore a Walking Dead T-shirt through a handshake, but I don't think she recognized it, lol. Nakanishi on the other hand stuck out her hand creepily and said "Zombie~!" but I was kind of hoping for a reaction from Muro since she loves the series. Btw, Rina watches the Walking Dead too. Muro prolly took longer than my favorites in any other group before she realized I liked her  (release events were done during the day so could not wave light blue penlight) and even know I'm not entirely sure =.=;. Only thing that kind of shows any recognition is that she maintained the handshake and smiled brightly when I tried to move on to the next person at the last release event (if they aren't sure you like them they don't do that since it forces you to rush past all the next members). I wish everyone was as simple a soul as Riho and just went "Ooh~~" if they recognize you, lol.

#1146 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 05:48 PM

^ Does your TWD shirt have Daryl or any other popular characters or just zombies and the title on it? If it's the latter, I can see why it didn't draw her attention. I didn't know Rinapuu watches TWD too, that's nice to know :) 

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#1147 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 05:59 PM

Yeah, that was the problem. It had zombies arms on it  and "No Walkers" but the title of the series was written in small letters, so very little possibility that they would make the connection. Murotan would still have been able to spot that they were zombies but instead it was Kananan mentioning it. Kananan watches way more foreign stuff than Murotan so it's possible she has seen even more of the series than Muro, lol. It surprised me to hear that Rinapuu watches stuff like The Walking Dead though, she only mentioned it once. Maybe Muro convinced a lot of people to watch it, her enthusiasm is infectious. Maybe I should get a Daryl shirt, he's awesome anyway :P

#1148 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 07:05 AM

:lol:  <3

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#1149 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 08:26 PM

<3

Murota%20Mizuki-722589.jpg

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#1150 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 11:39 PM

Her hair is lovely like that. <3

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#1151 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 03:55 PM

Muro is an impersonator expert, even during Cheki events, she did it perfect XD XD

Danes83.tumblr.com

tumblr_ouqdsfgfmm1ricvhyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ouqdsfgfmm1ricvhyo2_500.jpg

tumblr_ouqdsfgfmm1ricvhyo3_500.jpg
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#1152 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 04:30 PM

^ :lol:

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#1153 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 07:00 PM

@2:20 Birthday event preview.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#1154 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 05:05 AM

^Murotan's dance! ^^;

I like that she's singing one of my favorite C-ute songs at the end of the preview:  Ham and Cheese Bagel.

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#1155 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3198 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 07:00 PM

QDx288G.gif

171017_The_Girls_Live.ts_snapshot_04.13_

murotanwuuz2.pngthis weeks Girls Live features Murotan murotaglasf9u6d.png

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#1156 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 11:30 PM

^That is like a passion of no other that I have ever seen. XD

#1157 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 11:31 PM

^ WTF Murotan!

#1158 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts