• Please log in to reply
1520 replies to this topic

#81 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:50 AM

No, you're right, they could definitely participate in both, since we saw footage of both and 10th came a bit later than S/mileage, but I recall seeing footage where they asked the trainees which they would prefer to be in during the audition process. I assume they asked because it was expected that they would be auditioning for both and stood a chance of having to choose later on. Not that it matters in this case, because only MM is auditioning and the next new group could be months away from development. I'll be happy seeing Murotan debut, either way. 

DDOhydd.gif

#82 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:59 AM

Hm, that's news to me. Should look for it..   :itadakimasu: Thanks for the heads up!

#83 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:11 AM

I've been searching Youtube for videos of Murotan to listen to her voice some more, so far no luck. The only one I keep finding is the recording of her (brilliant) 'First Kiss' of the Shindan Test in May.

Does anyone of you have other recordings of her and would like to share? :) ... it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance! :)

6DYNteh.png

#84 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 01:25 AM

I have 3-4 recordings of full tamago show concert ^^ I'm a kenshuusei huge fan :D

#85 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:54 AM

Can I find them on your Youtube-channel :) ?

6DYNteh.png

#86 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:35 PM

just send me a mp and I will upload it on mediafire for you ^^

#87 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:47 PM

That's very kind of you :) --> sent PM

6DYNteh.png

#88 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:41 PM

Mizuki as Kei's background dancer for Happy Summer Wedding. I couldn't take my eyes off her! She has this way of demanding your attention.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#89 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:56 PM

^ She always has so much fun with singing and dancing - and generally everything idol related! I really hope she gets her chance at debuting. It would be such a waste :)

Spoiler

6DYNteh.png

#90 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 06:35 PM

Oh I hope she makes it into Morning Musume! 030

#91 mairi-chama

mairi-chama

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 201 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:29 PM

Can I join this thread? I have been a fan of Muro-tan for a while now and I can't help myself anymore... I really want to rant about her!

Muro-tan... she really looks like Tenten in Naruto for me, with her hair in two buns. That was what caught my attention, for Tenten is my favorite Naruto character, and Mizuki is like a Tenten in the flesh for me! Then I was able to watch some videos of her, and I think she really has a nice smile... and I can melt just seeing her smile, and her cheeks are so... cute! I really want to pinch them! And her voice is so sweet... It really heals me and I want to hear more of her...

I like Muro-tan! I hope I'll have more chances to hear her sing and see her smile. :wub:

Posted Image

#92 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:07 PM

From Murotan's May profile card:

Favorite color: Blue! It's blue! It's because I like the ocean.

A senior you admire: Sayashi Riho! Because she's so good at dancing. I'm always working to be able to dance like her.

An H!P song you'd like to try singing: C-ute's Soku Dakishimete. I've been listening to it since I was little. The dance is also cool, so I really love it.

DDOhydd.gif

#93 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:46 PM

Soku dakishimete? +100 ranking points Murotan. :good:

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#94 lovemusic

lovemusic

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 12487 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:44 AM

Hapi Pure Onedari Entame 13-12-14 screencaps

#95 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:00 PM

Tanabe Nanami, Yoshihashi Kurumi, Murota Mizuki, Ogawa Rena and Sasaki Rikako performing Meguru Koi no Kisetsu at C-ute's Budokan concert.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#96 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:57 PM

From Official Hello! pro Kenshuusei Channel.

Interview with Murotan.

#97 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:19 PM

Ricchan, thanks for your effort of puttng every video in the girls threads :)

Murotan is soocute up close. Also, she looks a lot younger like that :). But... why did she cry when that evalutation by Tsunku came up? :( Something bad?

6DYNteh.png

#98 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:49 PM

Important things:

Above all else, she doesn't want to lose to anyone. That's all she can feel when she stands on stage.

Her weakest point in singing is rhythm, which is what the voice lesson was about.

Her rival in dancing is Inaba, because she's so good that she actually learns from her, and her rival in singing is Danbara, because even though she just joined, her voice is so beautiful that it brings her to tears.

Tsunku's comments on her this past year: Your dancing and singing have gotten more than reasonably good, so I want you to focus on your expressions in singing. It's necessary to completely immerse yourself in the world of the lyrics. Also, your impressions are good, but that might be their limit. You're growing more and more, so do your best! Your dancing is sharp, it's good.

She cried in response to the progress she still has to make in singing.

Her dream is to debut soon like JJ and have people remember her name and face, and appear on Kouhaku as a famous idol.

DDOhydd.gif

#99 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:54 PM

Lurkette, thanks a lot :) ....what would we do without you here in the kenshuusei thread. Your input is very much appreciated!

And aaw, Murotan, don't cry :) .. it's good to still have something to improve :)

6DYNteh.png

#100 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:07 PM

Important things:

Her weakest point in singing is rhythm, which is what the voice lesson was about.

Her rival in dancing is Inaba, because she's so good that she actually learns from her, and her rival in singing is Danbara, because even though she just joined, her voice is so beautiful that it brings her to tears.

Tsunku's comments on her this past year: Your dancing and singing have gotten more than reasonably good, so I want you to focus on your expressions in singing. It's necessary to completely immerse yourself in the world of the lyrics. Also, your impressions are good, but that might be their limit. You're growing more and more, so do your best! Your dancing is sharp, it's good.

She cried in response to the progress she still has to make in singing.

Her dream is to debut soon like JJ and have people remember her name and face, and appear on Kouhaku as a famous idol.

Thank you so much Lurkette ! :good:

Can you translate Tanabe Nanami too ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users