H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#963 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 11:39 PM

Murotan increased her rank in the Hello! Online Election immensely and got #5!!

I am so unbelievably proud of her and I'm super glad she is so much loved by this community! <3

Honestly why isn't her thread more active? We should try working on that! x3

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#964 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 01:43 PM

Yeah, I'm not surprised by her ranking, Murotan really knows how to put on a show for everyone, she is what I think the ideal idol is. Yeah, we don't have enough outside sources keeping us updated with Murotan. :\

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#965 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 11:21 PM

^Yeah, we definitely need to find more news on her, would love it if she made a wear account (or if any angerme member had a sns account lol) so we could post more news 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#966 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 07:31 PM

with Kamiko in Mouiccho

Spoiler

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#967 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 11:58 PM

^Murotan as usual, always so captivating. :wub: Not sure what they were talking about in the first few minutes but it had Moe giggling a lot at Murota lol.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#968 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 01:01 AM

Awww Murotan gets more and more pretty. I'm not really sure what we are supposed to get from these Mouiccho videos and maybe it's really entertaining when you understand Japanese but besides that I'm gald there is new footage of her! x3

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#969 YoonAddicting

YoonAddicting

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 03:23 PM

As it doesn't seem like it have been mentioned here yet, Murotan have joined the Hello!Project Station Dance Club and have/are performing at the Hello!Project Winter 2017 ~Kaleidoscope~ tour ! :wub: Looking forward to seeing more of her dancing when the Blu-Ray are released.

Speaking of dancing, Kanana, Murotan and Rikako was background dancers for their performance of Nana Korobi Ya Oki on The Girls Live on the 5th of January :good:

#970 Miakhoo

Miakhoo

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:11 PM

^ That's awesome. I've wanted her to join the dance club for a while. She has amazing dance moves. 

#971 Mixi

Mixi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 121 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:25 PM

This is both bad and good for us: we can't hear her voice (Moe has a similar voice and is talented though so it's not a big change), but she's the Dance Team centre so she gets plenty of screen time. :) Murotan is a great performer so I'm happy seeing her in the spotlight!

#972 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:00 AM

Looks like Murotan was center for Angerme's song. <3 A lot of screen time and she was center stage in the spotlight. :good: (I think Moe was second with the most screen time too.)

30:50

#973 Wolfy

Wolfy

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 331 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:30 AM

Murotan's last blog post concerning AiAi is quite heartbreaking. I'm not going to translate it sentence by sentence but here's the main thing:

I'm sorry I didn't update my blog yesterday, my head was and is still very muddled. AiAi is very important to me so I'm really uneasy.

I'm going to transmit my thoughts with total honesty, so I'm sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable with my sad feelings. Let's begin.

AiAi is not only my co-worker, she's really a true friend. She always conforts me with my problems, and I'm who I am now thanks to her.

I have only sad and anxious feelings right now. I'm nearly unable to see my phone's screen because of so many tears.

I couldn't stand it, so I phoned her, and I sobbed hardly. She's the one that is having the hardest time, but even with that she cared about me and conforted me, we discussed many things. She also explained many personal things to me.

I have always cared for her, but I still don't really know what I should do. Not knowing the proper way to help her is painful. I really want her to be happy. I apologized to her for not supporting her as much as I should. Really. I should have noticed/understood earlier what was going on.

I'll do my best to be the best support for her when she comes back. Until then, we 8 members will work hard!

PS: I want to pass 1 night at AiAi's house again, and laugh about silly things. Maybe that would cheer her up a bit!

Once she comes back, I want to chat with her during our way home as we always did, and I want to cook for her!

I also want her to arrange my hair!

I'm waiting for you AiAi.

(I won't cry anymore.)

I want everyone to keep smiling, so I'll really do my best!

I don't really know what I could do, but I'll work hard to full AiAi's vacuum!

Please keep supporting Angerme!

Original post: http://ameblo.jp/ang...2237282015.html

Correct me if needed! But I really wanted to post this.

Wolfy's Youtube Channel

H!P Covers and more!

Duu's Blog Translations

Not updated anymore, sorry. :c If you're interested to take over, pls tell me!

#974 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:50 PM

That is very touching. I didn't know Murotan was extremely close with Maho. I will wish for everything to turn out positive for both of them.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#975 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:31 PM

My admiration for Murotan has grow a lot. I knew that she was a amazing Idol. Now i know that she is an amazing and lovely person. 

#976 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:34 PM

Awww Muro ;_; that was touching indeed. So sweet. It's nice Maho has such friend/s for support.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#977 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:44 PM

"Not knowing the proper way to help her is painful." That's got to be such a huge deal for her. I got the feeling that they were kind of close based on the pictures and videos we've seen them together but much closer than I thought.

#978 Miakhoo

Miakhoo

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:33 PM

The two have been really close friends. I remember reading one of Muro's blog posts, and she wrote about listing AiAi as her "favorite" on her Line contact list so that AiAi's name would always show up first. I could only imagine how difficult this is now :(

#979 YoonAddicting

YoonAddicting

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 07:04 PM

This week on Hello! Station: Hello! Station Dance Club practice clip for the current tour. There's a short interview clip with Murotan and then there are some scenes of her dancing too from 24:17 to 34:27 <3

Hopefully this means that next week the performance will be on Hello! Station  ^-^

#980 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 04:38 AM

^ As expected from one of the best performer & dancer (Manaka, please come back.. :sob: :sob: )

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users