Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#62 kulapika

kulapika

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 118 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:43 AM

Did anyone find Murotan in the Tenmadenobere MV? I couldn't find her. 

#63 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:10 AM

^I'm afraid she wasn't there, as well as Tanabe and Kurumi

Though it was said it's "zero edit" version, like rehearshal in costumes? Official should have all girls.

caCYGi9.jpg

#64 Saya⭐️

Saya⭐️

アイドルになりたい!

• Senpai
  • 798 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:48 AM

^and Kaga too, and the new girls. People think it's because they were busy with Treasure box stuff for C-ute (Nanami, Kaga, Murotan, and Kurumin).

MM:eripon&masaki&ayumin&kuduuAN:rikako&ayaka&kamiko♥

JJ:karin&ruru♥CG:ozeko♥KF:ayapan&reirei♥TF:kishimon&niinuma&risamaru♥KSS:yuhane&kokoro&mizuki&anna♥
OG:yuukarin-sayu-momochi-airi-
manakan-koha-renako-kuduu-kame-aina-ai-tanapyon-uta-meimi

🌸Hello Idol Tumblr🌸

#65 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:07 AM

^ ah yeah, Kaga Kaede. I should learn her name already, she is still seems newbie for me  ^^;

caCYGi9.jpg

#66 kulapika

kulapika

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 118 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:01 PM

^I'm afraid she wasn't there, as well as Tanabe and Kurumi

Though it was said it's "zero edit" version, like rehearshal in costumes? Official should have all girls.

Is there an explanation for this?  Could Murotan and Tanabe be getting a big push later, so they don't need to the two in the MV?

#67 Saya⭐️

Saya⭐️

アイドルになりたい!

• Senpai
  • 798 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:47 PM

^Look 2 posts up.

MM:eripon&masaki&ayumin&kuduuAN:rikako&ayaka&kamiko♥

JJ:karin&ruru♥CG:ozeko♥KF:ayapan&reirei♥TF:kishimon&niinuma&risamaru♥KSS:yuhane&kokoro&mizuki&anna♥
OG:yuukarin-sayu-momochi-airi-
manakan-koha-renako-kuduu-kame-aina-ai-tanapyon-uta-meimi

🌸Hello Idol Tumblr🌸

#68 lee@

lee@

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 961 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:14 AM

I noticed she wasn't part of the Yaon live performance either (along with Kishimoto, Makino and Wada) when I watched the new upload. 

#69 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:17 AM

2v82t15.jpg

#70 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:42 PM

#71 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:05 AM

Murotan's Number 1° on my Momusu-12th-Gen-Wishlist :D ... *GO Murotaaan~* 

Does anyone know whether she's auditioning?

6DYNteh.png

#72 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:17 PM

All kenshuusei audition, as far as we can tell. 

DDOhydd.gif

#73 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:27 PM

^ okay thanks, I didn't know that :) .... what about the kenshuuseis, that don't want to be part of MM? Audition anyway, because it's part of their contract?

6DYNteh.png

#74 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:53 PM

Audition anyway because it's good practice, and I don't think there are girls in kenshuusei that don't want to be in an idol group, especially one with the history and recognition that MM has. When the 10th gen and S/mileage auditions were being held at the same time, they had to choose which one they wanted more, and in some interviews and such they say that they love BerryKyuu more, but MM is the only one with regular auditions and thus the only one with a realistic chance for any of them to get in.

DDOhydd.gif

#75 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:25 PM

I fully agree with Lurkette (because I always had the same impressions).

#76 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:32 PM

Audition anyway because it's good practice, and I don't think there are girls in kenshuusei that don't want to be in an idol group, especially one with the history and recognition that MM has. When the 10th gen and S/mileage auditions were being held at the same time, they had to choose which one they wanted more, and in some interviews and such they say that they love BerryKyuu more, but MM is the only one with regular auditions and thus the only one with a realistic chance for any of them to get in.

Yes, you're probably right :D ...somehow I didn't really think it through. I just remembered something Karin said (or wrote) about rather being in an own unit instead of Morning Musume ... but you're right - none of the girls would pass on the chance of debut 

But ultimately, this is good news, there are many great girls among the current kenshuusei  :)

6DYNteh.png

#77 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:29 AM

Karin is an odd case, because as much as people wanted her in MM, she stated pretty clearly at every opportunity that it wasn't on the top of her list. She even picked S/mileage over MM when she was asked. Even so, I doubt she would have been upset at making it into the group, because she did audition every time they held one. 

Still, I think a lot of people are expecting big things of Murotan, and since she's already worked pretty closely with the current members of MM, I'm hoping she has a good chance of getting in.

DDOhydd.gif

#78 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:43 AM

That only applied for the audition winners wasn't it?  :o (if a girl won both auditions, hypothetically) While both auditions were held in the same time frame, but they progressed in different pace. S/mileage audition was quicker to conclude, so those who applied for both MM and S/mileage, then failed in S/mileage audition could continue in MM audition. Remember Yuka and Rio were shown on 10th gen audition, and they were on the third round too, supposedly held after S/mileage audition finished.

#79 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:38 AM

I know there was footage of them asking certain girls, Karin in particular (who answered S/mileage, although she participated in both). Where that footage is now, I couldn't say, so I probably shouldn't swear on it, but it seems like a reasonable thing to ask of girls expected to undertake multiple auditions. 

DDOhydd.gif

#80 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:46 AM

I was replying about 'having to choose between two audition'.  :lol:

If you want to talk about that hough...

Two sources I can remember, are when they were asked about why they took the audition (Karin's answer was because she likes them. It was from H!P Time I think?), and one more in Hello! Channel's Kenshuusei members profile, one of the question was 'if you want to join H!P what group you will join' most answered MM, and few others answered either BerriKyuu or S/mileage or solo. Karin answered 'new group or solo' iirc. Maybe it was one of these?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users