• Please log in to reply
1520 replies to this topic

#1381 dieudiabo

dieudiabo

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 02:26 AM

Why Murotan is not a subleader? Does it mean she is going to graduate soon?

MaaChrist Bless Us All 

#1382 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 02:33 AM

murotan as a subleader would trigger the mass destruction of angerme loooool 

kawamuu is a reliable girl with a motherly aura that can keep the group in line. kananan is next in line after take, perfectly good at mc's and keeps the girls' spirits up when needed while also reading the situation (something murotan lacks at times). 

from what i can tell, murotan is the life of anju, and she definitely looks like she's enjoying every moment of being in the group right now, so i don't think she intends to graduate soon c:

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#1383 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:17 AM

Mizuki honestly just seems like she's been consistently having too much fun for several years now to be planning on a graduation. If we ever reach a point where it seems Murotan is taking things very seriously or like she's actively pushing towards some kind of ambition, then I think we could be more worried about an imminent graduation. I could be proven wrong very quickly, but I just don't think graduation is an immediate priority for her.

Beyond anything related to Mizuki, I think Kamamura's selection as co-subleader really is just a way for Ayacho to give some greater acknowledgement to the effort and love that Kawamuu puts into Angerme from her storied history as the ultimate S/mileage fan and the thought and care that Ayano puts into her perception of the group. I think that if we make it further down the chain, Murota would eventually have leadership priority over Kawamura, but largely because of her seniority as a 3rd gen member rather than any desire to be a leader or to influence the group. Kawamura just has a much more in-depth attachment to Angerme and a quality of real passion and vision that I don't think any other member of the group can match. Honestly, I find those to be the most attractive qualities if I were looking for something akin to a romantic partner out of any H!P members. As strange of a thought as it is, that perception is something that does get heavily weighted in favor of members that H!P likes to push.

I find myself heavily agreeing with Minae. If someone were to define any type of attitude or explosive personalities that could be most closely associated with what we would expect of Angerme at this present moment, that's what Murotan would represent. There's just not as much direction that could be gained from that beyond an adherence to norms that had previously been established by her predecessors. Beyond anything else though, Kawamura is a S/mileage fan, subsequently an Angerme fan, and has a perception of how Angerme should be shaped in the future. That may not give her priority as a leader, but it certainly gives her a place in leadership. In a future where Murota is the leader of Angerme and Kawamura is still holding on as subleader, that is an aspirational future that we will probably see as the best that Angerme can offer for entertainment inside of H!P's sphere of influence.

#1384 dieudiabo

dieudiabo

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 04:23 PM

I didnt know about Kawamuu being a ultimate S/mileage fan.

Anyways I hope the option for Kawamuu as subleader, dont demotivates Murotan.

MaaChrist Bless Us All 

#1385 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 08:56 AM

Murotan is carefree like the wind, so I don't think sub-leader position fits her. BTW, I don't think she loves to take that position since her manners will have to be restricted if she becomes sub-leader.

#1386 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 10:46 AM

bd event preview, after kananan's

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#1387 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 12:01 PM

We don't get to see Murotan doing nearly enough stuff so it's a real pleasure to see her and Rikako trying out this RPG/exercise thing.

#1388 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 02:18 PM

She is graduating at hte Hina Fes on 22/3

http://www.helloproj...5kGIda-WP0if-LI

#1389 Sokhar

Sokhar

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 02:20 PM

Another one to leave, the group's official twitter account just announced her graduation to happen soon.

Ayacho was a real link for everybody and it seems without her the group is kinda slowly breaking in pieces.

#1390 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 02:23 PM

Murota announced her graduation today.

Her final performance is at the ANGERME Premium of Hinafes in March.

With this, Funakki's graduation was moved to the end of their spring tour.

https://www.up-fc.jp...fo.php?id=15122

Message loosely translated via Google Translate

To everyone

Thank you for always warm support.
Suddenly, I have a report to you.

I, Mizuki Murota, will be graduating from 
Angerme and Hello! Project on March 22, 2020
With “Hello! Project Hina Fes 2020 Angerme Premium Performance”

It was a sudden report and I am really sorry to move your feelings.

About two and a half years as a Hello Pro trainee, and about five and a half years for Angerme,
It is about eight years in total.

I liked singing, dancing and standing in public since I was a child,
I've always wanted to be a singer ever since I realized! I want to be an idol!
It said.

And since I joined Angerme, I was able to learn a lot.
More than just singing and dancing more
Meet the members of Angerme,
What kind of expression should I express while expressing each person,
I wonder what my own strengths are. . .

I came to think of what I was aiming for next.
When I face myself and think about what I like, I like to express!
So I want to learn again from the beginning and start again.
From now on, I want to try a wide variety of things,
Among them, I want to do music and plays!

Honestly, I don't know how far I can go.
I don't even know what's going on.
However, I believe in my potential and want to move on to the next stage.

Actually, I was thinking about graduation more than a year ago, and I was talking.
I consulted with various people, and decided with various words.

Although Funaki Yui-chan was planning to graduate in March,
I'm really sorry that my graduation came first on my own.
I think I was thinking a lot about the future.
Funa-chan told me that I would like to graduate in March and agreed.

Spend time until graduation with important members so that you do not regret
I want to do my best.

Mizuki Murota

Untitled-1.jpg

#1391 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 02:34 PM

This is not okay  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:

#1392 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 02:47 PM

This is kind of unexpected :(

#1393 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 02:55 PM

Huh? It's good that the girls decide how to go on with their lives, but there's so many graduations all of a sudden... that's a bit confusing.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#1394 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 03:03 PM

'from what i can tell, murotan is the life of anju, and she definitely looks like she's enjoying every moment of being in the group right now, so i don't think she intends to graduate soon c:'

'Mizuki honestly just seems like she's been consistently having too much fun for several years now to be planning on a graduation'

This aged poorly :')

This is surprising. Considering her length in H!P it's not that weird, that and the fact her senpai graduate and do other new things. Plus her own interests.

I'm a bit relieved that she doesn't plan to disappear. I'm also confused as to why it had to be March so sudden? Is it to avoid a new tour later or something? I thought it might be a new project but she didn't mention it.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#1395 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 03:30 PM

That was surprising, considering She was quite active from Anju's last single. Another shocking fact, is her graduation time close to Musubu one.

But the question about "Why Murotan wasn't selected for sub-leader" now answered. She had a plan to graduate since a year ago.
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#1396 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 03:42 PM

I get she want to graduate, but why pushing Funakki's grad?

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#1397 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 04:04 PM

I think the agency is trying to avoid double graduations. Also it was a mutual decision between them all. If Funakki did go through a March graduation as previously announced, we should've had announcements on her bus tours and final merchandise by now.

Untitled-1.jpg

#1398 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 04:21 PM

March graduation is probably for New school year, she might have had the agreement only recently.

#1399 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1232 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 05:03 PM

Oww. I didn't expect her to be the next one nor that she would leave before Funaki. I thought the next one would be either Akari or Rikako but she seems to have some ideas for her future so I'm happy for her. I'm going to miss her. She was in my top 3 in Angerme. 

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#1400 neovari96

neovari96

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 06:11 PM

no no no no  :( 
in half a year ago, she suddenly change the performance's style and i knew that this doesn't right. And now my concern become true, but 2 months left??? Okay i'm done with Angerme. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users