• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#121 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:38 PM

Yeah but don't ask me why certain girls are rarely in shows - and I don't just mean AKBINGO! or SHUKAN AKB - but so many other shows that they've had or currently have.

A lot of girls are almost deliberately ignored, and it pisses me off at times when I know exactly what each and every girl can offer to those shows, yet they hardly exist, or so it seems.

This is all about company, agency, management, and so on - the ones who pulls the strings. The girls are just innocent bystanders.

A little off-topic for this topic perhaps, but I hope that the current team shuffle can be utilized more in terms of the shows themselves, for example Nemousu TV with say Kojiharu, Karen, Tanochan, Sayaka, Kris, and Chikarina as participants in an episode. When you look at that mix, or maybe something like Takamina, Micha, Harukyan, Umechan, Mocchi, Amina, you realize that this would be very interesting as it covers all bases - old and new members, popular and less popular, and diverse personalities. It's not that Team 4 girls didn't have that, they do, and I really like them and think it's sad that their team is now gone, but I want more mixed lineups in shows.

#122 Kyouko

Kyouko

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:51 PM

AKB48 has finally reached it's goal of having a dream concert, and the reshuffles are going to be interesting once they take effect.

I'm curious, did Team 4 just vanish entirely, or were they among the reshuffles? Best of luck to Takamina, too, finally getting a solo career and getting promoted.

#123 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:56 PM

The team itself has vanished, the members no - they are spread out into Team A, K, and B.

#124 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:18 PM

I'm really curious about this third day "River" performance, what with so many members posting themselves soaked to the bone and all blaming "River" for it. :D

#125 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:05 AM

Yeah but don't ask me why certain girls are rarely in shows - and I don't just mean AKBINGO! or SHUKAN AKB - but so many other shows that they've had or currently have.

A lot of girls are almost deliberately ignored, and it pisses me off at times when I know exactly what each and every girl can offer to those shows, yet they hardly exist, or so it seems.

This is all about company, agency, management, and so on - the ones who pulls the strings. The girls are just innocent bystanders.

A little off-topic for this topic perhaps, but I hope that the current team shuffle can be utilized more in terms of the shows themselves, for example Nemousu TV with say Kojiharu, Karen, Tanochan, Sayaka, Kris, and Chikarina as participants in an episode. When you look at that mix, or maybe something like Takamina, Micha, Harukyan, Umechan, Mocchi, Amina, you realize that this would be very interesting as it covers all bases - old and new members, popular and less popular, and diverse personalities. It's not that Team 4 girls didn't have that, they do, and I really like them and think it's sad that their team is now gone, but I want more mixed lineups in shows.

Regarding that first part, it's actually referenced a lot in the most recent arc of the AKB49 manga. Maybe the author felt the same way we did. For the second part, yes, I do hope that the shuffles actually help out even a tiny bit with the variety of tv show appearances.

RE River: the River choreography is pretty taxing on one's stamina. It isn't really surprising that a lot of members would be profusely sweating after doing it along with all the other song performances.

#126 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:29 AM

First day of the concert, they had an actual waterfall in the concert stage, that the girls walked through, and I think perhaps they had it today as well - hence the wetness :)

#127 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:01 AM

Yesterday 26 Aug the last day .. I was at the concert

Tokyo dome is huge ...
Basically .. I can't really see much .. most of the time I couldn't make out who is who ...
Not even looking at the big screen helps ..

because they have so many angles .. and i am on the right side ...
most of the time .. I couldn't figure out if it's my side or the other side ..
and concentrating on what they are doing and looking at the screen at the same time is very distracting ..

but overall .. the atmosphere is great ..
I think it is the biggest concert I ever been to ...and will ever be able to go to ..
about 50K people .. and even better ... about 50K people all holding light-stick ..
the view is great ... the chanting and mix is amazing ...

I think even if I can go to a concert of a bigger scale ..it would never produce the same ..massive amount of colors and fan responses ..

A friend told me the same .. even though smaller concert you got a much better view at your idols ..
the atmosphere is amazing .. we will prefer a huge concert like this anytime ..

Basically ..its a very AKB48 show ..
the sister groups only appear a small amount of time ... and NMB48 and SKE48 only got their senbatsu there ..

the show is mainly AKB48 senbatsu ..and even more so for the early gen members and even more so for Acchan ..

the last Tokyo dome show is actually the Acchan graduation show .. its all about her ..

they is much more live singing than usual ...
especially songs that involve Acchan with her graduation theme ..
they did it all live .. which it great ... you can hear the emotion of Acchan in her singing ..and also the emotion of the other early gen member in their singing ..

basically Acchan ..knowing that this is her last major concert and gave her all .. it doesn't matter if she is a great singer or not .. and truthfully .. she sounded great .. amazingly .. I didn't expect her to sound that good .. but of course there is mistakes here and there .. but I think she really gave it all ...

It really very emotional show .. you really feel like crying .. even if you don't understand Japanese ..it will make you cry ..or at least tear ..

for this show .. they really raise the budget and ideas ...to me it lack the numbers unlike other major concerts where you see almost the whole family in it .. this time .. there are less members but they up the effects and creativity for the show ..

in all its a great show .. but there is still room for improvement ..
So this is not it .. there is plenty more to look forward to ...

#128 culex

culex

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 252 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:23 AM

^thx for the report

kinda OT - why on the concert logo is tokyo dome on fire lol

#129 lynx212

lynx212

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 391 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:37 AM

#130 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:45 AM

Second one was missing...

#131 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:48 PM

Yesterday 26 Aug the last day .. I was at the concert

Tokyo dome is huge ...

Thanks for the report, seems like it was a thing to remember :D

#132 j_48

j_48

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:22 PM

thank you

#133 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:08 AM

So for those of you waiting for your bluray copy of the concert are you, like me, holding out and waiting or downloading the dvd version out already?

#134 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:04 PM

So for those of you waiting for your bluray copy of the concert are you, like me, holding out and waiting or downloading the dvd version out already?

Well... didn't ordered either of it, neither I will bother downloading it, I guess. :) But when I buy anything (e.g. NMB48 singles) I usually stay away from any spoiling and wait until my discs have arrived and then enjoy my paid-for-item to the fullest. :) Longer waiting increases the excitement, I guess.

/edit
btw, someone should update the topic's title after all this time!

Edited by dev-null, 28 November 2012 - 02:05 PM.

signature3.png

#135 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:29 PM

the dvd is making minced meat out of the competition on the dvd charts, except that competition consists of the budget version of the same dvd lol.

same concert at no 1 and no 3 XD

#136 favianarvy

favianarvy

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:59 PM

Its amazing concert. big woooooow :gitaa:

#137 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:27 PM

Getting close to the glorious Blu-ray release. :D

I was thinking about watching the single selection disc ahead of time, but enough time has passed and I have to dedicate my harddrive space to NMB LODs for now so I'll just wait, though I won't be getting it until after Christmas.

I had to double check and make sure I got the LE when Kanakichi posted about her getting her copy and then opening the trading cards with Haru.

Attached File  1355143786295.jpg   313.51K   19 downloads

I'm pretty sure I ordered correctly. :lol:

#138 atoe

atoe

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:33 PM

It's coming out on bluray? Dammit, my broadband (never mind pay-check) could never cope with that.
Any chance someone wants to mail me it? :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users