• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#21 marikosuki

marikosuki

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 141 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:31 PM

I wonder if maybe Acchan will perform two shows on the 27th. I guess it would be heartbreaking enough with just one though.

#22 marikosuki

marikosuki

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 141 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:34 PM

I wonder if maybe Acchan will perform two shows on the 27th. I guess it would be heartbreaking enough with just one though.

#23 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 05:15 AM

Dang I'll miss the concert by 1 week... :unsure:

better get a seat at 1 theater performance in exchange haha

#24 bjinyuken

bjinyuken

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:21 AM

I hope they performance in Tokyo Dome
Thank you for sharing~~

#25 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:35 AM

ok .. now we know the dates ...

now how do we get the tickets ?

anyone going ?

#26 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:49 AM

I wonder if we will see "The Tuxedo" at Tokyo Dome :D

Attached Files

#27 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:05 AM

Posted Image

Tomonobu Togasaki (English page)
1:59 AM - Public

③When will the TOKYO DOME concert tickets be sold?
→Currently we are working towards selling it from mid-July. We will work hard to make sure that many fans can attend with maximum excitement. Please look forward to it!!

#28 TxBullnettle

TxBullnettle

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:46 AM

I'm expecting some huge announcements at Tokyo Dome, and recent events involving Sashihara got me thinking... Initially, I was thinking a mass graduation announcement of 1st & 2nd gen, but that really doesn't make much sense. It's sort of like killing your goose that lays the golden eggs, and as Mariko-sama said in the elections she has no intention of going anywhere until the younger members can take her spot. Which brings me to my point, AkiP mentioned something a while ago about doing some kind of member shuffle and Sashi's scandal gave him the opportunity to do that. However, many people are still counting this as a demotion, so I think one potential announcement will be the shuffling of members between groups. In my opinion that would completely kill the scandal, because a large scale member shuffle would turn Sashi from an exile into more of a pioneer.

Following and in no particular order are some things I think might be happening:
  • Graduation Announcement - While I don't expect anything large scale, it's only natural that some girls may want to leave the group after fulfilling this one particular goal. There's no one that I feel is "worthless" in the group, but long time members who couldn't rank in the recent sosenkyo may want to try their luck elsewhere in the entertainment industry. :sotsugyou:
  • Guest Appearances - I think it highly likely that we'll see many former members appear on stage to share this monumental moment with the current AKB. I expect many tender moments and buckets of tears. XD
  • Team 8 Formed - What better place to begin paving the way to the future than when standing at the summit of six years of dreams and hard work? :king:
  • A New Quest Begins - What else can AKB do? They will have performed at Japan's largest venue, and they've won the Japan Record Award... I won't even try to guess at what AkiP might be planning because he somehow manages to always keep us on the edge of our seats, but I expect it to be something groundbreaking and monumental. B)
  • The Member Shuffle - I'm not exactly sure how this might be done, maybe 2 - 4 girls from each team shuffled between groups. This would be the final nail in the coffin to those still thinking Sashi was demoted. :arrow:
  • New Stages For All - Okay, maybe stages for everyone is expecting too much, but I consider it a strong possibility that new stages will go the teams who've been performing the same stage for over 2 years. ^^;
  • Speaking of Stages - When I was in Japan last December, my sister and I managed to make it to the front door of AKB's theater, but weren't able to win the lottery even though we'd emailed ahead of time. For those who've never made it, they have a large screen outside in the lobby for all the audience that couldn't get inside. There were a couple hundred people standing out front for Team 4 who was performing that night, so I wonder how packed it is when say Team A performs. This is potentially the craziest of my speculations, but I wonder if they might announce moving to a larger venue. :omg:
This is primarily what's been rattling around in my head, as I've been trying to think what AKB does after doing Tokyo Dome. We're still two months away, so we get to let our imaginations run wild!

#29 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:44 AM

Just to comment on your #7, I think that would be the most insane of anything regarding AKB48. Especially when Akimoto answered the listener question on recent ANN, if AKB48 would exist in 10 years time.

He basically said that he thought so. And then went on to say, if in that future AKB48 no longer is as popular as they are now, they would still have the theater to perform in. And even if it was in front of 20-30 fans, it wouldn't be a problem. What's wrong with that he said.

So I think the theater is pretty much the holiest of the holy here... :)

I hope you're right with #3 though - and definitely #2.

#30 atoe

atoe

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:58 PM

I would hope that before team 8 was formed, they would increase team 4's profile.
I would expect a large shuffle, one that would see Yukirin or Mayuyu moved to team A, but split up at least.

#31 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 11:18 PM

If anyone would be shuffled between A and B, it would be outside senbatsu: for example exchange of Ami (ranked!) with Shihori. Votes are still unbalanced in favor of team A over other teams or even groups...

Posted Image

#32 TxBullnettle

TxBullnettle

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 11:35 PM

^
^
^
I realize #7 is very...unlikely. However, my reasoning is that puts 5 teams plus kenkyuusei on rotation for performances in the theater, which decreases needed showtime for the greener members. Plus you're losing revenue for all the people who stand out in the lobby watching the screen.They could always hold onto the Don Quixote, which would focus on featuring the newer teams and kenkyuusei. In the future should their popularity wane to the point where they're performing for 20-30 people, they can scale back to their old venue. I'm just trying to anticipate what we might expect to hear at this event. :c18:

#33 marikosuki

marikosuki

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 141 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:25 AM

Speaking of Team 8 being formed, all remaining members of 10th and 11th gen KKS have been promoted. Congrats to the girls, especially my favorite KKS, Morikawa Ayaka!

Even though Team A will have 2 open spots, and Team K+B have temporary members (that I doubt will leave anytime soon), it would still leave 2 members remaining without Team 8 being formed. Guess that would open up the discussion for graduation announcements. Mutou and Kaoru are the two more popular KKS people seem to want to be promoted, and auditions are coming for the 14th gen, Tokyo Dome keeps getting more interesting.

#34 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:53 PM

lol ... this year the whole Team A got in except Matsubara Natsumi and she is actually in the preliminary result ...
this show the power of team A ... but i believe its planned thing by the wota ...

in anyway case .. leave my Ami alone !!! ...lol
unless is something good .. :P

anyway .. i actually don't expect much surprised ..
because Aki-P know we are expecting it .. and it would not be any fun ... lol

I would believe he may give
1) details on AKB48 Asia tour
2) agency promotion
3) details on Janken

not very exciting news ..lol

I think even Team A member top-up is going to be a low chance ..

Maybe I go a step ahead ..
New direction >> world tour?

For shuffle .. I may still go with my new year prophecy of SKE48 shuffle
but its a very low chance too ...

to me Team 8 is too early ... so don't expect it ...
he should do the same as team 4 ..and make them run around as AKB KKS for a while ...

and the Jurina/Mirukii stunt .. I don't thing he will do it again cos its not refreshing ...

If there is any surprise .. I would think it's something never done before ...
we can't possibly think of it .. and it will prove that he is a great man ... again ...lol

#35 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:19 PM

Don't know if I can do this .. but its been more than 1 month ...

So going to bump this thread up ...

====

anyway .. I will be going to the 26 Aug show ..

I won the application from the Singapore AKB48 shop tickets sales :)

So anyone going for it too ?

#36 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:03 AM

Just watched the yume no kawa pv, if they sing this as the last song don't think there will be a dry eye in the whole dome let alone any member or staff.

#37 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:04 PM

Sorry for the double post but since the concert is only a few days away has anyone read or heard anywhere if they will be streaming one of the days of the concert?

#38 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:05 PM

No, but if there is. It should be announced any day now =]

#39 Picky

Picky

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 653 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:05 AM

Day One:
0) Overture
1) Party ga Hajimaru yo! (Current 1st gen)
2) Dear My Teacher (Current 1st and 2nd gen)
3) Doku Ringo wo Tabesasete (Current 1st, 2nd and 3rd gen)
4) Aitakatta (Current 1st, 2nd and 3rd gen with ex-SDN Urano Kazumi, Ohori Megumi, Noro Kayo, Sato Yukari, Kohara Haruka, Tojima Hana, Komatani Hitomi)
MC
5) Plastic no Kuchibiru (Mariko)
6) Blue Rose (Yukirin, Mocchi, Akicha and Tomo-mi)
7) Naki Nagara Hohoen de (Tomochin)
8) Chokkaku Sunshine (Team 4)
9) Arashi no Yoru ni wa (Not Yet - Yuko, Sasshi, Yuihan and Kitahara)
10) AKB Sanjou! (Team A)
11) Itsuka Mita Umi no Soko (Up and Coming Girls)
12) New Ship
13) Miniskirt no Yousei (no3b - Takamina, Kojiharu and Miichan)
14) Nage Kiss de Uchi Otose! (Watarirouka Hashiritai 7 - Harugon, Ayarin, Lovetan, Mayuyu, Komorin and Wasamin. No Cindy)
15) 7ji 12fun no Hatsukoi (Acchan, Mukaida Manatsu, Shimazaki Haruka, Takahashi Juri and Kawaei Rina)
MC
16) Shonichi (Team B - Sasaki Yukari subbing for Masuda Yuka)
17) Team B Oshi (Team B - Sasaki Yukari subbing for Masuda Yuka)
18) Bacchikoi K (Team K)
19) Uhho Uhhoho (Team K)
MC
20) Kibou ni Tsuite (NO NAME)
21) Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka? (Current 1st gen)
22) Kaze wa Fuiteiru (Current 1st gen and Senbatsu members)
23) Kimi to Niji to Taiyou to (Non Senbatsu members)
24) BINGO! (SKE48)
25) 10nen Zakura (NMB48)
26) Kurumi to Dialogue (Team A)
27) Run Run Run (Team 4)
28) Baby Baby Baby (JKT48)
29) Namida Surprise (HKT48)
30) Ue Kara Mariko (Senbatsu members)
31) Kimi no Koto ga Suki Dakara (Under Girls)
MC
32) River (Senbatsu members)
33) Beginner (Senbatsu members)
34) Oogoe Diamond (Senbatsu members)
35) Iiwake Maybe (Senbatsu members)
36) Everyday, Kachuusha (All)
37) Ponytail to Shushu (All)
38) Flying Get (All)
39) Manatsu no Sounds Good! (All)
MC
40) Aozora no Soba ni Ite (AKB48 and HKT48)
ENCORE:
E1) Gingham Check (Senbatsu members)
E2) Anata ga Ite Kureta kara (All)
E3) Shoujotachi yo (All)
E4) Heavy Rotation (All)
E5) Hikoukigumo (All)

Announcements:
  • 2013 Request Hour to be on the 24th to the 27th of January at Tokyo Dome City Hall
  • Team 4 disbanded.
  • AKB Shuffle:
Team A:
Shinoda Mariko - Captain
Oshima Ryouka
Watanabe Mayu
Kasai Tomomi
Kotani Riho (Team A, NMB)
Yamamoto Sayaka
Miyazaki Miho
Nito Moeno
Yokoyama Yui (Team A, NMB)

Team K:
Oshima Yuko - Captain
Kitahara Rie (Team K, SKE)
Mitsumune Kaoru
Nagao Mariya
Matsubara Natsumi

Team B:
Umeda Ayaka - Captain
Fujie Reina
Kashiwagi Yuki
Minegishi Minami
Ishida Anna (Team B, SKE)
Kojima Haruna
Oba Mina
Iwasa Misaki

SKE48:
Kitahara Rie (Team K, SKE)

NMB48:
Yokoyama Yui (Team A, NMB)

HKT48:
Oota Aika

JKT48:
Takajo Aki
Nakagawa Haruka

SNH48:
Miyazawa Sae
Suzuki Mariya

Edited by Picky, 24 August 2012 - 01:58 PM.

Posted Image

Top ---48:-1.Matsubara Natsumi -2.Tomomi Kasai -3. Iriyama Anna

#40 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:10 PM

Nice shock.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users