• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#81 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:53 PM

To talk about the concert itself, looks like the performance of Bird was pretty epic.

Flying performances and any other "things u can only do in a concert" must be done more often! The epicness!
Itoshita no Axel with samurai armour is a dream I like to see come true for TKMN

01. Heavy Rotation (played by Baby Blossom)
11. Mujin eki (Watanabe Mayu)
12. Soredemo Suki da yo (Matsui Jurina)
13. Synchro Tokimeki (Sashihara Rino)

I MUST SEE THESE!

________
SO, Ishida Haruna's dad help in the construction of the SSA? Amazing hmm

#82 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:57 PM

As Noriega said .. Surprised, yes, but not shocked.

I was also every prepared not to be shock ...
In my mind .. yesterday was already the big shocker .. but its only good enough for day 2 ...
So was really prepared for the huge one today ...

Some time back .. during AKB kohahu ... I saw the show in a cinema huge screen live screening ...
I actually saw on Acchan face the same face I saw during the 2010 H!P concert ..just before they announce 3 MM member is going to grad ...
But nothing happen that day ...

deep down inside ... I really don't want to believe Acchan would grad ...
mainly because ...she really don't have to grad to continue what she is doing ...
But it really happen in the end ...

anyway ...

I don't think AKB sales will fall ... maybe not immediately anyway...

cos people just forgot about the senbatsu election announcement ...

this time there is 64 place up for grab ... from the usual 40 ...
meaning ... it gives people who had thought their oshi has no chance hope ... which finally give them reason to buy the single and participle in the election fight ...

and the number of senbatsu has decrease from 21 to 16 which means the fans with oshi at the lower end or borderline senbatsu will have to work harder ...
In all it maybe just enough to cover the crazy numbers of the Acchan & Yuko competition ...

#83 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:17 PM

Now we need to know if Acchan will take part.
She takes, she wins.
She resigns, Yuko wins.
Pretty predictable, unless Yuko will repeat Whelan's move ^^;

I understand better and better that there is nothing to mourn - she achieved everything she could as an idol, even hit the ceiling badly, so she could only catch it or fall. We probably see signs of her already falling, so she possibly had to save her top position... and use it to move higher, without idol limitations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Whelan#Honors look at Hugo dates; he resigned from participating in awards just to give others' chance.

Posted Image

#84 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:46 PM

Acchan fans may be very sad of course, but I also think in general it's a very big announcement that affects all AKB48 fans, due to just who it is that will be graduating.

But I don't mourn it either because we all know that the day will come, and for the older generation, it's "just around the corner".

AKB48 is that school with various classes where the students, in this case the girls, participate in various activities, and eventually graduates. Acchan has another dream that she wants to pursue, and to do that she needs to graduate.

I think the timing is good, AKB48 is a national idol group now, and everybody knows who Acchan is. Now the challenge is to make sure her leaving does not leave a big gaping vacuum in the group. Knowing Akimoto, and the quality of the girls, I think they'll do whatever they can to ensure things are as good as possible in that regards. Of course, Acchan is Acchan, so it's hard to replace her.

But I don't think this is a disaster however.

Edit: I do hope she participates in Tokyo Dome concert :)

#85 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:07 PM

http://journal.aif48.org/?p=14731
Translated by AKBjournal,
Yasusu's post about Acchan's announcement

#86 PK91

PK91

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 666 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:18 PM

aside from the grad, really happy to see a lot of shuffles and even the teams singing other team songs etc :) hopefully they can continue on that route for tokyo dome too, even though i guess there might be a single mania if acchan is gonna graduate then.

i went myself on the first day and the atmosphere and chants were better compared to seibu dome last year i think, although the fact that SSA is an indoor venue helps a lot for that part. still wish that more people could get into the chants for more songs, but of course when attracting such a wide crowd as they do now that is a natural effect i guess. at least it's really nice to see all kinds of people going to the shows, and not only the average wota :) quite a big difference from the h!p concerts i've been to.

Want to buy goods from japan? Check out my shop!

#87 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:44 PM

did churi perform Bird before like the other two or because she loves birds she was included?

got pretty excited when i saw the twitter posted about the agency promotions. all 11 members of team 4 were promoted and the thing i noticed is that their were new agencies some signed with. was surprised that the 3 ske members got promoted during the concert, not their promotions themselves but i thought they would make that kind of announcement during one of their own shows and that jurina wasnt also promoted.

i believe that acchan wants to focus on her acting, that is her dream after all. we all knew that graduations would happen, though yesterday i didnt think one would be announced, but we probably all thought that Mariko-sama would be the first of that group to leave.

it is the perfect time for her graduation as well. with their popularity now, they would take less of a hit in sales and such compared to if this happened say before River or on the down side of their boom.

#88 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:01 PM

Maimai chose the worst possible moment to graduate: Just before AKB48 hit their massive upwards going peak.
Acchan has chosen a great moment to graduate: When AKB48 are at what seems to be their peak, and when everybody knows both her and AKB48.

They are reaching the dream they had, that of Tokyo Dome, so it's only natural that older generation members may graduate. I hope there's no mass graduations in the future, but anything can happen.

What I do know is that Akimoto loves his groups and he will do his utmost to keep things interesting, like they have before. There's always something going on, and AKB48 will still be AKB48 without Acchan. If one thinks "AKB48 = Acchan" then one haven't really paid much attention to the group at all!

I'm very interested in the times ahead, and how things will be done.

#89 Picky

Picky

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 653 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:01 PM

Video showing Jurina and Milky's announcements
Acchan's announcement
and a short clip of the new song?

Posted Image

Top ---48:-1.Matsubara Natsumi -2.Tomomi Kasai -3. Iriyama Anna

#90 lynx212

lynx212

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 391 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:17 AM

JIJIPRESS coverage of the 3rd day at SSA

#91 marikosuki

marikosuki

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 141 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:46 AM

JIJIPRESS coverage of the 3rd day at SSA

That was tough to watch. It looks like only Takamina knew, and even if she did, she probably didn't know that much in advance.

I am definitely buying the concert DVD.

#92 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:03 AM

:sob:

If I had the money to spare, I'd buy the dvds too. The setlists are strong, and so many changes happening, and the different effects in the concert themselves...

#93 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:12 AM

I would buy the DVD too ...
if its not too overpriced .. if its around 12K yen .. I am very willing ...

and I hope it got all the announcement ..and their reaction ...
best it comes with backstage reaction after that ...

hmm .. finally .. saw a bit of footage on the Mirukii team B announcement ...
I saw a short hair girl with the face cover by the rest who went to hug Mirukii immediately ...
Good chance its Riichan ... guess I felt the pain for her immediately when I heard the news ... :(

#94 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:12 PM

More from Day 2

Attached Files

#95 Dragonfan

Dragonfan

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:54 PM

Someone knows where can I find a decent RIP?

#96 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:40 AM

RIP

Posted Image

#97 Dragonfan

Dragonfan

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:49 AM

RIP

Posted Image

#98 Eilantha

Eilantha

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 367 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:29 PM

I have a stupid question to ask... I d/l a iso of the 1st day concert, but the setlist doesn't seem to match... Do you have an idea about it?

I have a song I don't know as the first song (sung by 4 girls in 3 in green and 1 in yellow) then Mujin Eki by Wasamin... Maybe the order of the parts were mistaken?! >_<

Well, I don't think I have to say I'm new to AKB48... ^_^;

Edited by Eilantha, 25 September 2012 - 03:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users