Congrats girls!
Now PR team, promote team 4 as a.real team

#43 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:18 PM

So... :D kind of... I leave my computer turned off for some hours and then... :o things start to happen... Waaaa

2012 the year of change... big time.

So much to consider all at once :o :D

#44 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:24 PM

1) Milky/Jurina:

If it was permanent, I'd understand the rage. It's not however, so all I can do is hope they learn the songs and can do the work without any problems. There's much traveling back and forth I suppose between Tokyo/Nagoya and Tokyo/Osaka. But I hope it turns out well.

Akimoto had two options: Promote RS to K/B, or let the spots be open. I think he really wants the teams to operate under full capacity, and there is more pressure to have complete teams in AKB48 than it is in SKE or NMB due to how many tasks the AKB girls have.

Promoting RS is problematic.

Why, because there is Team 8 to be formed [Akimoto just talked about Team 8 on G+ too just now], and there needs to be girls for this team too.

2) Team 4 / RS girls promoted:

Super happy for them, good choices, and now Team 4 is finally complete. Of course one can discuss who to pick, and why not another girl etc.

3) Senbatsu:

Seems too large. Fairly interesting choices, but wonder how the attention will be divided amongst them. Also wonder how c/w's will be.

My thoughts.

#45 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:56 PM

Hmm ...

My thoughts ...

1) Renacchi promotion
I am just really happy Renacchi got promoted ... been waiting a long time for this ...
I am all ready to declare her as my 4th oshimen in AKB48 (I am not the single oshi type of fan but all my oshimen I treat with the highest order and love)
So I got my 4th oshimen in AKB48 ... :)

I was bitching all over about her promotion since yesterday 1st show .. guess now I can rest ...

With that I lost my KKS fav .. and 13th gen Oshima Ryoka Ryoochan will take over my fav KKS ( fav KKS in not oshi ... now the long wait again ) :)

2) Senbatsu ...
crap .. no Aamin .. :P

To me it expanded 3 times to fit the sister group and team 4 ...
the main AKB48 senbatsu is still the same ...

I think they just need to market alot of people ...so the huge amount of senbatsu ...

If you consider the promoted people to team 4 ...

team 4 has 11 senbatsu out of 16 member ...
making them the most senbatsu team ...
you can see Aki-P is really pushing team 4

3) transfer ...
I just don't feel good .. even though .. it got nothing to do with me ...
both are not my oshi ... but I feel bad ...

maybe its just Aki-P superb understanding of our psychology ...

great way to stir some feeling out of us ... :)

#46 pastil

pastil

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2156 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:02 PM

Just something that has been unclear for me - has it been stated that Jurina and Milky are doing activities with both their original team and the team they're transferred to?
It's completely fine if they leave the activities with team S/N during the transfer... But having them doing both team S/K and N/B shows etc. just sounds too much. Other members and staff (and fans of course) have already expressed their concern about Jurina's health.

#47 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:12 PM

^ .. this is the part .. that made me laugh the most ...

both of them will still be doing the same amount of work ...

Don't expect them to appear in
team S/K show cos Jurina has not been appearing for team S show anyway ...
or
team N/B show cos Mirukii has not been appearing for team N show anyway ...

they pretty much do the same thing ..as before ...

appearing for all the TV, radio shows for both group ... and in both group's singles ...
which is what they are doing all along ...

to me .. its just a name sake ... nothing is going to change ...
they just give us something to talk about ...

they can move almost anyone from SKE/NMB/HKT/JKT to AKB ...
but if that person has always been appearing for AKB ... what difference is there ?

its just a pure terminology ...
last time .. they join their sister group ... now they are on temporary transfer ...

its just brilliant how Aki-P can stir the feeling of us fans without doing anything except a preparing an announcement ...
but nothing changes .. ..

do note that ...
there is so few team S show as SKE is mostly on team KII & E & KKS for the show now ...
there will be few team N show as NMB is moving to team M & 3rd gen show now ...

and for AKB ... they now go by stage title...
meaning you may go for a A6 show but that does not mean you will see team A ... you may not even get half the team .. GG

So its just really funny to me .. to think about them doing stage ... cos they are not doing them even if there was no transfer ... LOL
maybe they may do a few ..if you are lucky .. XD

=====================================================

edit :

another thing .. lol

I am not thinking about team 8 ...

I am thinking about team 4II .. LOL get what i mean :P

#48 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:19 PM

I actually just realised, this is for the upcoming tour. It's nothing to do with appearing for theatre shows at all ><
(not what they're saying of course but front girls often struggle to make theatre shows anyway as Ares13 just said)

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#49 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:22 PM

For whatever reason it is... the whole Jurina/Milky breaking news takes away spotlight from the Team 4 promotions. I wonder if they couldn't have done this two different sets of promotions on two different days. Just something I noticed. :)

I'm extra happy for Takahashi, though I would have reserved her for the Team 8 center if I was AkiP. :)

signature3.png

#50 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:30 PM

^ ..ya ..

for some reason .. it took away the "joy joy" feeling i got ...

I should be damn happy

Renacchi got promoted ...
I got 2 oshi in senbatsu ...
and my fav team (Team 4) is being push ...and is complete now ..

but

I don't feel good about the transfer that's all ...

maybe its because humans just don't like changes ....

or maybe ..because i feel for the rest of the member in SKE and NMB ...

maybe especially Riichan .. as she may have less time with her best friend in NMB Mirukii ...

I don't know ... Aki-P really pwned me ... >.<

=========================

the funniest thing is .. its only the 2nd day ....

We still go 1 more day to go ....

I think I am going to keep my fingers cross and close my eyes for the next show ....

hopefully .. nothing would happen that will kill me ...

#51 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:34 PM

Not only did it steal the spotlight from the Team 4 promotions... Does anyone remember the title of the new single? lol

#52 pastil

pastil

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2156 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:41 PM

Ares & Blu-Cherri;
Never been to ***48 shows and I don't really follow how often SKE/NMB front girls appear at the theater so... :P But the way people talk about this gave the impression that they would be doing stage shows or something like that. As long as they're not adding to the workload I'm totally fine with this.

I am happy for team 4 since they're my second favorite AKB48 team and I like the girls who got promoted. True that the "end of the world" reaction towards the transfer really overshadowed it but Akimoto likes drama... As for the single - that's the biggest amount of back dancers so far. Excited for the c/w's and hoping most undergirls don't get shafted like last time.

#53 chuxnon

chuxnon

no maro, no life

• Senpai
  • 5243 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:41 PM

Manatsu no Sounds Good! :DDD

looking forward to tomorrow....and hoping they wont announce anything horrible.

keep your smile

last.fm || tumblr || twitter

#54 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:44 PM

^
^
^..lol

no ...

I am doing the normal thing .. trying to figure out who is in it ...

and trying to take in the 1st shocker of 36 senbatsu ... XD

anyway ...i got pretty of complaining to do ...
I have not seen signs of Aamin ....

but I will move it to the single thread ... LOL

#55 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:55 PM

So... about the transfers

Timing seems a bit odd.. when will this "transfer" take effect?
The girls in Team N are preparing for their new stage which will start soon and I believe that you want your frontgirls on stage and well prepared when the day comes. A new single with lots of promotion are also coming up.
On top of that she will now have to learn another stage and perform that one in another city. :unsure:

"motto ganbare" anyone :o :D
...and I would have loved to see Milky in Team K.

Jurina seems to be on the edge of something really bad lately. Rest would be nice.

What is left to be announced for the last day? Feels like things have to slow down a bit :lol: Maybe just when/if a new senbatsu election will take place...
Graduations for last day? But that feels like overkill, right :unsure: ...that will take the edge of Tokyo dome, new single and the promotions. I mean, let us rejoice over the good news for a while and not watch the biggest bomb ever go off right after something nice and joyful as this. The confusion after the "transferes" are enough for now :lol:

#56 Picky

Picky

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 653 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:10 PM

Posted Image
I must see this when it's released! XD

Posted Image

Top ---48:-1.Matsubara Natsumi -2.Tomomi Kasai -3. Iriyama Anna

#57 marikosuki

marikosuki

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 141 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:53 PM

It seems like I'm part of a minority here in that I like the temporary additions of Jurina and Milky. I like these two members a lot so it'll be interesting to see them in AKB48 activities.

I always thought Yasusu's plan was to somehow bring Jurina to AKB48, she and Rena were practically members anyway.

Happy to see Takahashi get promoted to Team 4!

#58 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:06 PM

^
I am also not upset about the temporary transfer of the 2. Like some mentioned before it is most likely for their upcoming nationwide concerts where they will perform their own stages. I expect them to go back to full time members of their respective groups by the tokyo dome concert. i thought kojima would get promoted before kato but overall now problem with any of the promotions.

And with what i believe about the temp transfers i dont think we will get any graduation announcements during the last concert esp. since they will be finally be going to tokyo dome later this year. but they must have something else if they didnt save all of these surprises.

from all of the members' g+ and blog post looks like they had a bunch of great shuffles again, yuko doing dear j etc.

its not even over and the dvd box set cant come fast enough

#59 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:29 PM

I'm extra happy for Takahashi, though I would have reserved her for the Team 8 center if I was AkiP. :)

Rina for the center! :D

Not only did it steal the spotlight from the Team 4 promotions... Does anyone remember the title of the new single? lol

LOL.

So many news, I have to think it over yet...

Good photo on previous page, girls should cry from happiness more often :blink: :blush:

Posted Image

#60 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:03 AM

And with what i believe about the temp transfers i dont think we will get any graduation announcements during the last concert esp. since they will be finally be going to tokyo dome later this year. but they must have something else if they didnt save all of these surprises.

from all of the members' g+ and blog post looks like they had a bunch of great shuffles again, yuko doing dear j etc.

its not even over and the dvd box set cant come fast enough

All the more reason to have a graduation announcement, to cause confusion and chaos Hahahaha jk.

Pfff, I wanted Sashihara doing Dear J again. It better be a B side.on her single lolsz

And I don't get why Yasusu talking about Team 8 is becoming news.
He just confirm something WE ALL KNEW was.gonna happen.

Tonight is going to be interesting, indeed ♪♪♪

Guys......

Attached File  2012-03-24_21-34-25.jpg   99.06K   8 downloads
http://www.akb48.co....Watanabe_Miyuki

Attached File  2012-03-24_21-34-44.jpg   94.17K   18 downloads
http://www.akb48.co....e=Matsui_Jurina

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users