• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:23 AM

AKB48's SSA concert starts today

live stream here

Setlist:

01. GIVE ME FIVE! (live band version)
02. First Rabbit

Kojima H, Shinoda, Takajo, Takahashi M, Sashihara, Maeda At, Itano, Oshima Y, Minegishi, Yokoyama, Kashiwagi, Kitahara, Watanabe M, Oba, Shimazaki, Yamauchi

03. Shoujotachi Yo (all teams)
04. Everyday, Kachuusha (all teams)

MC01. Takahashi M + senbatsu, then Team 4

05. Shonichi (B3 - Team A)
06. Only Today (A4 - Team A)
07. Bacchikoi K! (B3 - Team K + Omori)
08. Korogaru ishi ni nare (K2 - Team K + Omori)
09. AKB Sanjou! (A5 - Team B + Izuta)
10. Team B oshi (B5 - Team B + Izuta)
11. Hashire! Penguin (Team 4)

12. Junjou U-19 (NMB48)
13. Kataomoi Finally (SKE48)

MC02. Saitama members (Oota, Kojima H, Matsubara, Watanabe M, Ichikawa, Shimazaki, Kaneko)

14. Lost the way (DiVA)

- Ultraman Saga movie VTR -
MC03. DiVA
- Ultraman Team U and monsters skit on stage -

15. Heavy Rotation

Team U (Akimoto, Miyazawa, Umeda, Masuda, Kobayashi K, Sato S, Shimada H)
Ultraman monsters

16. Nagisa no CHERRY (A2 - Shimazaki, 13th gen. Oshima R + 2 others)
17. Mujineki (Iwasa Misaki)
18. End Roll (K5 - Kashiwagi, Nito, Yamauchi, Shimada)
19. Yokaze no Shiwasa (B5 - Kojima H)
20. Junjou Shugi (B4 - Takahashi M, Kasai, Matsui R)
21. Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate (B4 - Shinoda, Takajo, Minegishi)
22. Naminori Kakigoori -Not yet
23. Dear J - Itano Tomomi
24. Flower - Maeda Atsuko
25. MC
26. Heavy Rotation - JKT48
27. Namida Surprise! - NMB48
Melodyeveryday48~

Posted Image

♥ Voted as KY greatest fan 2011 ♥ Thank you for voting for me everyone ♥

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#2 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:36 PM

some of my thoughts about the concert
not sure if it was an audio error but give me five did sound a bit off from their usually quality.
like the idea of the shuffle team songs, super surprised when team a start shonichi.
great shuffle units
not a fan of the whole ultraman skit
think by having the kks do more songs like river etc. they are trying not to wear out the senbatsu girls.
was it me or kaoru was shown alot?
was waiting for some kind of surprise or announcement but it never came.
wonder if, like every 1st day of every concert they have done, they are getting told how "bad" their performances were today.

too bad they arent streaming any other days.

#3 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:38 PM

Such a fantastic concert!
I almost screamed when shonichi started and then Wasshoi K omg. Team B sanjou was awesome too! :D

Am I correct in hearing that Haachan literally directed this concert? If so, it explains the great choice in shuffles :D
(I'm sure there were things she was told had to be included like the units and singles and which groups etc)

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#4 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:41 PM

3hrs 15mins of live streaming is pretty good. The concert today was really, really great - as there was a bunch of awesome shuffles, and funny MC's. I need to rewatch or go through setlist again to comment on the various highlights, but just to mention one out of many: Seeing CinDy with Warota, and also the MC immediately after performance = :w00t:

If 2nd day and 3rd day is as good as this, then this will be a very good DVD release indeed!

Oh, and, one of many definite highlights:

Team K - バッチコイK!:

#5 lynx212

lynx212

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 391 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:45 PM

The Opening VTR

TOKYO DOME!!:good::w00t:

#6 pastil

pastil

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2156 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:17 PM

Korogaru. Team K :drool:

Great live, liked most of the shuffles although I'd always love to see more undergirls. Hoping for more epic shuffles on the other days!

#7 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:24 PM

Right, so an attempt to break down my opinion on the concert.

GIVE ME FIVE dammit the girls needed better monitors, it seemed like they couldn't hear each other very well.(someone in the brass section was quite off and times, tune and rhythm)
First Rabbit was cute ^-^

shoujotachi yo is a good concert track, gets the mood lifted well, as does Everyday Kachuusha, was cool seeing all the girls running around the large arena.
MC was cool here : D

I squealed when A shonichi started, omg. They did really well (Team A saikou!) and I knew it'd be renaichuu or only today from the outfits, only today is a great track :D
Bacchkoi K was awesome, much squealing occured and I joined in with all the 'K K K K!' bits : 3 korogaru is a concert must for Team K, amazing as always.
AKB sanjou with Team B, was awesome to see Team B taking a ~cool~ look :D and of course Team B oshi, audience cheering along was awesome. So loud.
Hashire Penguin was cute as always : 3

Junjou u19 and kataomoi finally next to each other in a setlist is a very good choice, both are great songs and suit their groups a lot! : D

an MC with all the members from saitama was cool(I missed some of it though)

DIVA were great performers :D the ultraman bit was amusing X-D so weird :P

OF COURSE nagisa no cherry, isn't this obligatory on one of the concert days in each set? :P Shimazaki suits the song well and the kenkyuusei did well :D
Wasamin was amazing with her song, so cool to see her singing it to such a large audience!
End Roll is a good concert choice and great choice of girls too :D Good to see Team 4 girls mixed up with other Team members
Kojiharu yokaze was beautiful, girls got a great voice.
Junjou Shugi was HOTx3 great lineup for a great song.
Was less sure of kuchi utsushi, Akicha and Minegishi are great for it but shinoda seems out of place to me, she performed well anyway but not nearly sexy enough. Also noticed Miichan lost one of her ear monitors in the performance ><
Not Yet were cool, winter versions of their outfits? Not sure I'd want to ride waves in winter XD
Dear J was great, suits SSA
Of course Flower was next, Acchan did really well too! (almost lost her ear monitor :o girls need to get some tape)
Watarirouka were next here? Cindy~~~ also the song was really cute. MC was funny, bwahaha at Cindy chasing Mayu around.

JKT weren't quite setup when it switched to them, seemed like a good performance.
HKT~~~ kinda wish it wasn't namida surprise but oh wells, they did great(damn they're so young)
Seishun no Lap being performed, is a cute song and glad to see not just Asides :D they had a great presence in the centre of the arena(adorable outfits too)
1,2,3,4 yoroshiku with outfits similar to koi no plans(super cute too) :P glad to see more of ske performing.
Makeoshimi congratulations was a great performance, shame I don't like the song so am glad to see it followed up with Kodoku na Runner :D
Great MC from sdn here(lol nachu, Katayama buchou! :P)

10-12th gen kenkyuusei showing they've got their game high with oogoe dimaond(though I don't like kato rena in the centre, her face is so...stoned at times, worse than acchan)
Senbatsu beginner showing how the pros do it, awesome light show here too. Kaze is a great follow-on for beginner too, both were performed well.
13th gen RIVER, so adorable >///< some of them are tiny! They seem to be upping their game each time they perform.
Iiwake maybe is always a good choice, following it with flying get(both Acchan centred election singles) was a clever plan. The mics were very sneakily placed I only just spotted 1.
Ponytail to Shushu with all teams, lots of energy.
Glad to see hikoukigumo back in concerts, towels and all! :D Really fun to see the girls running around the arena with the towels and all.
All sister groups on stage for dareka no tameni, good for a before encore song.

Damn, SSA kinda sucks at encore calls XD

G+ senbatsu song was cute, the girls did great :D A lighter version of the outfits I see.
Captain MC, Oba still seems a little nervous at times but a good MC anyway.
All groups aitakatta, kinda required.
Bye bye sdn48 ;__;
Everyone heavy rotation, a great song to end a great concert on.

I think that's everything I needed to comment on ^-^

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#8 culex

culex

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 252 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:16 PM

how many different streams were there? was it just one with karaoke and one without with different cameras?

#9 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:24 PM

I only watched the G+ one (which had lots of camera angles)
Previous concerts have had 2 versions, the g+ and the public youtube one, I imagine this was the same.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#10 lynx212

lynx212

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 391 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:33 PM

The opening VTR has been uploaded on the official channel..

#11 lala

lala

♥ Voted KY greatest fan 2011 ♥

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:59 PM

Loved every single bit of this concert, the opening VTR made me cry :sob: :sob: :sob:
our girls are ready for Tokyo Dome Aki-P

Not being able to see Nacchan still hurts me. but I know she wants me to continue supporting AKB <3 and Warota <3

Posted Image

♥ Voted as KY greatest fan 2011 ♥ Thank you for voting for me everyone ♥

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#12 JJ0924

JJ0924

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:55 PM

Damn, SSA kinda sucks at encore calls XD

I think the movie "DOCUMENTARY of AKB48 - Show must go on - (Wounded Girls dream dreams)" affected encore calls somehow.
Or after the song of a prayer like "Dareka No Tameni" , memories of unthinkables prevailed.
No, I don't know....

#13 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:58 PM

I don't think that's it, it was more you could hear encore calls but people weren't in unison.

There was a case of an akb stage show once not having an encore because they didn't call it soon enough(the girls came out crying to apologise when the audience then complained). If the audience don't call for one, they won't get one. For a moment I was worried. >.>

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#14 JJ0924

JJ0924

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:03 PM

#15 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:20 AM

Yeah the mixes and the encore calls did seem rather weak, though it could be just the stream. didnt even hear the suki calls during oogoe diamond.

ever since the seibu concerts, is it just me or they are singing live more?

#16 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:30 AM

The most entertaining part of the show was obviously the Ultraman/Team U MC doing Heavy Rotation.
It was Class A entertainment and not corny at all. "eyesore" didn't even enter my mind when I saw monsters doing the choreography
:good: heavy rotation and ultraman grunts in unison...... Hahahahahahahahaha

#17 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:25 AM

i watched the g+ ver. last night and it is noticeably different from what is on the tracker now, though it is most just different camera angles and such.

#18 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:48 AM

i watched the g+ ver. last night and it is noticeably different from what is on the tracker now, though it is most just different camera angles and such.

i watched the g+ version LIVE, and the YT a couple of hours ago
the G+ versions of the streams are better as expected.
JKT wotas must be raging at the YT version kuz the camera just showed the back of them while performing
also a head was blocking a camera angle on the YT version

however, both version didnt properly catch the Junjou-19 Sayanee under the human bridge lol
____________-
I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW SONGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im guessing it will be an encore performance?

#19 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:39 PM

So guys.............. team 4 been completed with Kato Rena, Kawaei Rina, Iwata Karen, Tano Yuka, and Takahashi Juri

team k completed with SKE's Jurina
team b completed with NMB's Milky

./...................this is not a joke........................

Spoiler

im in shock O____________O

#20 lynx212

lynx212

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 391 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:41 PM

Well played Aki-P.. Well played..

At least he didn't transfer Sayaka(K) to HKT.. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users