• Please log in to reply
2883 replies to this topic

#2741 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 02:11 AM

With so many new full members (in Country Girls, Factories, new generations...) I wonder if we should have the header updated (where it says "featuring new contents for a new generation")?

If yes, whoever is in charge of that, do you need help with editing?

(Sorry if this is not the correct place to ask.)

You can submit your set here.
http://www.hello-onl...es&do=addheader

Remember to use the provided .psd and save each header in png.
You can change the frame if you want.

#2742 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 02:52 AM

Ahhh, very nice. Thank you!

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#2743 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 02:21 PM

Juandalyn,

If you want to make new updated headers for the groups etc. then this is very welcome, as we always appreciate new and up to date headers of the relevant idol groups that are featured here. If you're going to change the text "generation" into "generations", then this is not permitted.

#2744 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 02:31 PM

I will try, thanks.

VKnn8U2.png

#2745 xeluneas

xeluneas

(●´∀`)ノ♡

• Senpai
  • 1364 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 04:55 PM

Some time back in January I submitted new headers for Juice=Juice, ANGERME, and Country Girls and they were never approved. Should I submit them again or was there a problem with them that I need to fix? :) 

Set by me Tumblr  

tumblr_ob7bazvabP1tgdqiyo3_500.jpg

Zukki | Lu Han | SEVENTEEN | ANGERME 

#2746 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 05:30 PM

I guess I missed them, tho at that time we did have new ones already. Gave you some feedback on how to make them better now.

Current priority would be with those groups with no sets at the moment: CG and the two Factories.

Internet killed common sense.

#2747 xeluneas

xeluneas

(●´∀`)ノ♡

• Senpai
  • 1364 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 07:43 PM

I thought that was probably the reason they weren't approved. :) Thank you for getting back to me, I appreciate it :D 

Set by me Tumblr  

#2748 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3175 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 10:21 PM

Just a quick design question.

How difficult would it be, in theory, to incorporate something so that when someone quotes a user we have on ignore, the quoted part remains hidden? Or quoting someone we have on ignore, in turn, flags that new post to be ignored? I know I could easily just keep scrolling, but I start to read without looking at usernames in the quote blocks and then get frustrated when I realize I'm reading someone who peeves me to no end. This person posts a lot though, and others seem to like quoting them recently.

~edit~

V well then I apologize ahead of time if I explode at this person. Thanks for the response.

#2749 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 10:24 PM

For all that this place would need a SysOp. And oddly, like a few other J-Pop places, it seems this one was abandoned by its SysOp too.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#2750 Dobaka

Dobaka

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 321 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 06:18 PM

tumblr_nqkafsXgEZ1shwsnro1_540.png

*i'm just gonna leave this here*

#2751 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 06:28 PM

Imagine if you had thought for yourself a little before posting...

Headers are made by users.

Headers are uploaded by users.

If headers are not made, then there are no new headers to be featured. As for the groups featured in the header options, be that of either H!P or a 48G (their teams), they all only have one header set each...

If you feel something is missing, then do something about it, instead of making yourself look a little less bright.

You want a new C-ute header? Use the latest C-ute profile set images available, and make a new header according to the instructions we have provided, then upload them.

But maybe you don't want to do that. Maybe you just want to complain instead. Right?

#2752 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 07:06 PM

On a "brighter" note, any traces of our SysOP? The whole status update thing is broken since like forever now (but was temporarily fixed I think). Seed chat broken too...I just fear for this place to eventually crash and nobody being able to fix anything.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#2753 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 07:18 PM

iwabo, he hasn't abandoned us. I talked to him recently. I however forgot about your issue, so I will contact him about this.

Edit: To add, I need to mention that "Seed Chat" is a thing of the past. It doesn't exist anymore, and if you click on the "Reseed Requests" link where "Seed Chat" was before, you'll be redirected to the thread that was made on this forum, for requesting reseeds of torrents. There's also a "Need Seed" link next to the aforementioned link, which will show you torrents on the tracker that needs seeds.

So this already solved.

#2754 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 07:46 PM

But maybe you don't want to do that. Maybe you just want to complain instead. Right?

I don't want to blame Dobaka, but those confession people always complain over the slightest things. Last time it was how the translators got "lazy".

But yeah, we were talking about headers just on top of this thread's page...

VKnn8U2.png

#2755 xeluneas

xeluneas

(●´∀`)ノ♡

• Senpai
  • 1364 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 07:52 PM

I think another user and I are going to work on new headers :) We'll hopefully have them submitted soon.

I'm going to hold off on making banners for ANGERME until their profile pictures get updated on the official H!P site :)  

Set by me Tumblr  

#2756 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 07:53 PM

It's also inaccurate, since the 48G headers are usually pretty dated, too. It's best not to pay attention to any of the "confessions," since the people who do them rarely have a valid point and they know that: that's why they do an anonymous complaint.

But, you know, I'm a lazy translator, what do I know?  :P

DDOhydd.gif

#2757 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 07:59 PM

I think another user and I are going to work on new headers :) We'll hopefully have them submitted soon.

To be honest, my first batch wasn't good at all and it got rejected ^^; After that I haven't found time to try again, but maybe I can get some done this weekend.

VKnn8U2.png

#2758 xeluneas

xeluneas

(●´∀`)ノ♡

• Senpai
  • 1364 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:22 PM

^ It's okay ; u ; I actually didn't make any headers because I was busy too  ^^;

Set by me Tumblr  

#2759 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 09:11 PM

CelestialCitadel has made Kobushi Factory header set and it has been made available for use. And as a reminder: If you want to use just certain header sets, you can choose them from here: http://www.hello-onl...cp&tab=helloapp (control+left click to choose multiple)

#2760 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 10:08 PM

Xiukki has made a new Juice=Juice header set and it has been made available for use. Old Juice=Juice header set has been removed from use.

Xiukki has made Country Girls header set and it has been made available for use.

Xiukki has made a new MM'15 header set and it has been made available for use. Old MM'14 header set has been removed from use.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users