• Please log in to reply
2883 replies to this topic

#2721 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 01:15 AM

Oh, I was informed that she was in the forum for a brief period after debut announcement then moved back to Egg after she resigned (and that's what I remember back then). I guess that's incorrect. Thanks for moving it.  :)

#2722 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 10:35 PM

Is there a chance that H!O gets a mobile version or maybe even an app? I noticed lately that I'm more and more using H!O from my phone but navigating is not that easy. Always have to zoom in and all that.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#2723 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 10:42 PM

^I second this. I've always used HO via my phone and it'a tricky.

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#2724 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 11:30 AM

Well no comment surely says enough about a potential mobile version I guess...too bad.

I have nother issue though: I can't use the blog part of this site anymore. On the main forum page clicking the "add comment" button on one of the latest blog entries will just bring me to the top of the forum. Visiting the user's profile and clicking on the blog post there will lead me to a "Sorry, we couldn't find that!" page. The odd thing is, on my phone (using Chrome) it works flawlessly. Maybe it's an issue related to Firefox? I already did the usual stuff like clearing cookies and cache, logout / login but it won't solve that issue.

(and what's going on with the load times of the forum lately...it's sometimes super slow and quite often "offline")

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#2725 WhiteForte

WhiteForte

Eternal Berryz工房

• Senpai
  • 4112 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:19 PM

Well no comment surely says enough about a potential mobile version I guess...too bad.

I have nother issue though: I can't use the blog part of this site anymore. On the main forum page clicking the "add comment" button on one of the latest blog entries will just bring me to the top of the forum. Visiting the user's profile and clicking on the blog post there will lead me to a "Sorry, we couldn't find that!" page. The odd thing is, on my phone (using Chrome) it works flawlessly. Maybe it's an issue related to Firefox? I already did the usual stuff like clearing cookies and cache, logout / login but it won't solve that issue.

(and what's going on with the load times of the forum lately...it's sometimes super slow and quite often "offline")

I have the same issue with Firefox here. When I want click on "show comments" on the status updates, it just brings me to the top of the page. Maybe it is a Firefox issue.

Tokunaga Chinami
Kanazawa Tomoko
Asakura Kiki
Ogata Risa
Matsunaga Riai

#2726 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:40 PM

"When I want click on "show comments" on the status updates, it just brings me to the top of the page. Maybe it is a Firefox issue."

This was a problem recently. However, since yesterday this is fixed, and it doesn't happen anymore for me in FF.

#2727 Ro-kun

Ro-kun

永久に不滅

• Headquarters
  • 3453 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 06:14 PM

^ Thanks for the update, Krusha. It appears that since whatever update was done earlier in the week, I haven't had the trouble I've been having for quite a while posting news feed updates or even regular forum posts in various browsers, but especially Chrome. It seems fixing Chrome wasn't the intent, but it succeeded anyway :D

#2728 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 10:27 PM

Can the site managers check the forum search function please, because it's not working as it should for me.

I know it's never been perfect since the big engine update, but I don't remember it's being this 'broken'.

(for example, I'm pretty sure I've said 'concert' dozens times in my entire time here in the H!P forum, yet Search Results only show me four posts from 2012. And it's baffling to find just a handful result for 'setlist' in a concert thread (zero in a few other threads), and none of them are the actual post for the setlist)

#2729 timekiller001^

timekiller001^

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 699 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 07:46 AM

Is there a chance that H!O gets a mobile version or maybe even an app? I noticed lately that I'm more and more using H!O from my phone but navigating is not that easy. Always have to zoom in and all that.

Since this forum is using a software capable of providing a mobile version things shouldn't be impossible to do - but I'm not into that so I have no idea how much adjusting that would need.

^
Are you sure you started the search while being on the forums start page? Otherwise it searches only the thread/forum you're currently in

#2730 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 08:26 AM

Yep. I did forum wide search, thread search, advanced, etc. Many kinds of search scenario and it wouldn't work. It works sometimes, strangely, but rarely so. Like just now I search for 'karin' posted by 'claneksi' in the 'Agency' forum and display result 'as posts' and it returned zero result even though I wrote 'karin' plenty of times in the forum.

#2731 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 05:49 PM

I've been having the same problem with the search function. I can do a thread-specific search for a word that was mentioned 6 times on a page and it will still turn up nothing, or it will lead me to someone quoting a post from the same thread but won't show me that original post. 

DDOhydd.gif

#2732 goodchao~

goodchao~

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 334 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 06:31 AM

Not sure why there's no mobile version yet, atleast for Forums section. IPB should be able to handle it.

But the codes for other part of H!O is quite a mess, using table instead of div.

I've tried to create a custom style using Stylish. [Preview]

But I gave up because of the tables... 

#2733 G☆LE

G☆LE

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1422 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 06:35 AM

^i totally forgot that Stylish exists.

#2734 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:08 PM

Are we ever getting a new forum design? This one's fine but a change would be nice. Let's try that Linux format or something

#2735 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 08:29 PM

Is this place even still worked on in this sense? I haven't seen stuff from haku in a long while. He also didn't say anything about the request for a mobile version and that was quite some time ago too. I hope we aren't "screwed" in case something crashses sometime. The blog system seems to be partly broken for quite a while now too. But yeah I agree while the design is good enough I wouldn't mind seeing stuff getting updated a bit. The way the sub forums work could be optimised I think and also it would be great if the site could be centered. So everyone has the same experience, even those with big monitors like me. It's just tiny things of course and functionality is the most important thing so as long as nothing breaks I think it could stay like that. But a mobile version would be reaaaaally nice.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#2736 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 02:42 PM

By the way, the status update / blog thingy seems still (or again) broken. When I'm on my profile and want to click on my current status it leads me to an error page.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#2737 bh82

bh82

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 259 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 08:48 PM

I cannot see the comments to my profile status unless I copy/paste the hyperlink and then remove the ?status_id=xxxxxxxx part. 

Any chance of fixing that? Thanks.

B8G3jue.jpg

My travelogue, about touring Japan with GWAR and my experience

with Morning Musume '14, is now available on Amazon Kindle.

#2738 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 09:34 AM

I have a feeling the SysOp abandoned us :(

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#2739 goodchao~

goodchao~

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 334 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 07:07 AM

I cannot see the comments to my profile status unless I copy/paste the hyperlink and then remove the ?status_id=xxxxxxxx part. 
Any chance of fixing that? Thanks.

For PC user, I've made a quick workaround for this issue.

Required addon/extension:

After installing the addon/extension, click this link to install the script : statusUpdate_fix.user.js

What this script do :

• When click the status update date from user profile or Recent Status Updates section : the script will fix the broken url, user will go directly to the proper url.
  • When click from Notification box : Because it uses ajax, it need a different approach.
    • So when user click the word "status", user will go to the broken url but then redirected to the proper url.

#2740 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 01:16 AM

With so many new full members (in Country Girls, Factories, new generations...) I wonder if we should have the header updated (where it says "featuring new contents for a new generation")?

If yes, whoever is in charge of that, do you need help with editing?

(Sorry if this is not the correct place to ask.)

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users