2883 replies to this topic

#2681 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:50 PM

Feature request:

I wonder if it's possible to add tag exception/exclusion (I don't know the correct term, but I hope it can be understood) to the search function in the picboard.

For example I want to look for pics of a girl, but I only want to find photos and not magazine or blog, so I'd just search the tag for the girls name and add exception for 'blog' and 'magazine' so pics that also tagged blog and magazine won't appear in the search result.. 

Another example like I want to look for a photo with only two girls, I'd put two names in the search box, and add exception for the group name or other members so group photos won't appear in the result.

^ There's that "Strict Match"

Well okay, it does seem to ignore the non-picboard specific tags (like magazine), but still should help with only certain girls search.

That should help a lot. Thank you! :)

#2682 haku

haku

CEO

• Headquarters
  • 710 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:55 AM

Now Post work again.

#2683 haku

haku

CEO

• Headquarters
  • 710 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 01:28 PM

After CDJapan changed their design the feature to faster add products to H!O stopped working. This have been fixed now. (See pictures)

Attached Files

#2684 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:35 PM

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#2685 WhiteForte

WhiteForte

Eternal Berryz工房

• Senpai
  • 4112 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:31 PM

I wonder, has ever a shoutbox been proposed for H!O?

Tokunaga Chinami
Kanazawa Tomoko
Asakura Kiki
Ogata Risa
Matsunaga Riai

#2686 Pepper

Pepper

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:00 PM

Maybe this has already been adressed, but... Am I only one being utterly annoyed by the AKB48 members header ?

I understand that the tracker also provides AKB stuff amongst lots of other pop group's, but I always find it very unsettling to get on a website called Hello! Online, looking for Hello! Project files, and be greeted by some girl I don't know nor care about.

I might be mistaken but I don't think any major AKB48 fan website has Hello! Pro members headers...  :ph34r:

#2687 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:05 PM

You can disable them in My Settings -> Newsfeed.

And you can select which headers you want to see.

Hello!Fansubs is recruiting Translators and Karaoke-Typesetters, PM if interested.
OR if you need my assistance in fansubbing (QC/Encoding), let me know.

#2688 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:13 PM

As it says on our about page, H!O is an idol (of the musical type) fan community. It doesn't matter what the group (or solo idol singer) is, people are welcome to talk about all of them.

If you don't want to see certain header sets, go to this page: http://www.hello-onl...cp&tab=helloapp

On the bottom of that page tick the box next to the text "Override default headers images with my own list. (Mark groups below)" and then shift+left click to choose the header sets you want.

Internet killed common sense.

#2689 Pepper

Pepper

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:20 PM

Oh that's right ! Thanks for the answer :good: 

Now I feel stupid for not checking settings in the first place XD

Oh and I see same goes for the picboard and tracker, isn't that great ! Now Hello! Online can, for me at least, go back to the Hello! Pro website it once was  :c18:

#2690 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:06 PM

claneksi has made Juice=Juice headers and it has been made available for use. If you want to use just certain header sets, you can choose them from here: http://www.hello-onl...cp&tab=helloapp (control+left click to choose multiple)

I'll remind you that all our headers are user made and we would like to get new/updated sets as current ones, apart from the J=J set, are old. So if you want to make some you can do it here: http://www.hello-onl...es&do=addheader (Remember to use the PSD file that is given there, the style of the part with picture can be altered, but please keep it simple. Also save them as PNG for submitting.)

The sets we allow are, H!P main groups (MM, BK, C-ute, S/m and J=J) and AKB48G teams (Team A, Team S etc.), that means full current groups/teams and no mixing.

If the set you submit is of high quality it will be approved. We might ask you to fix the quality if it's low.

#2691 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:49 PM

xChiyoChii has made a new MM'14 header set and it has been made available for use. Follow the instructions on previous post if you want to add it to the header sets you use.

Old MM header set has been removed from use.

#2692 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:06 PM

Xiukki has made a new S/mileage header set and it has been made available for use. Old S/mileage header set has been removed from use.

#2693 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:17 PM

SayumiForever has made a new Berryz Koubou header set and it has been made available for use. Old Berryz Koubou header set has been removed from use.

#2694 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 08:32 PM

Thanks so much to everyone involved in the work on all the new headers they all look amazing. :good: :good: :good:

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#2695 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 07:24 PM

Will H!O provide a Like Button? I think it'd be nice. Also news articles that are H!P related

#2696 WhiteForte

WhiteForte

Eternal Berryz工房

• Senpai
  • 4112 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:32 PM

Will H!O provide a Like Button? I think it'd be nice. Also news articles that are H!P related

Not sure about the like button (not needed?), but anyone can make articles in the news, or at least you need to be Senpai to. If you feel like doing one, give it a shot :good:

Tokunaga Chinami
Kanazawa Tomoko
Asakura Kiki
Ogata Risa
Matsunaga Riai

#2697 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:33 PM

Users can submit news articles for both H!P and 48G related stuff. Users can also make headers. Users can in fact do quite a lot, so if you feel like contributing, do so. 

#2698 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:03 AM

The sets we allow are, H!P main groups (MM, BK, C-ute, S/m and J=J) and AKB48G teams (Team A, Team S etc.), that means full current groups/teams and no mixing.

Would you allow UPUPGIRLS headers?

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#2699 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:58 PM

SayumiForever has made a new AKB48 Team A header set and it has been made available for use. Old Team A header set has been removed from use.

If you want to use just certain header sets, you can choose them from here: http://www.hello-onl...cp&tab=helloapp (control+left click to choose multiple)

#2700 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 05:31 PM

AragonDx has made a new HKT48 Team H header set and it has been made available for use.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users