2883 replies to this topic

#2661 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:17 PM

My widget is though...

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#2662 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:54 PM

The widget on Wordpress sites (like mine, link in sig) works... Can someone name some other sites it's not working on? (Honestly just curious at this point.) lol

BTW on the previous topic of AKB reformation and team shuffle, it officially takes place November 1, 2012. (Less than 1 month away.) Not to rush you guys or anything but just to inform. =)

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#2663 MM10Fan

MM10Fan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 649 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 12:53 AM

I wanted to check another computer or two before posting that I wasn't seeing the tweets on the main page either (I think about a week or so), but they're showing up now. Something must have happened to fix it.

Lxm1Pavx.jpg

signature and avatar by me

#2664 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 12:58 AM

Same with me^
They only appeared today.

I thought it was just me :@

#2665 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:43 AM

Something to do with Twitter slowly phasing out some webfeed support in their API?

#2666 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:29 PM

Yeah it appeared again for me too... Has Twitter put out any statements about this...? O.O

VMAYe.png

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#2667 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:14 PM

Any chance we could get updated AKB banners due to reshuffle and the pictures used in general being pretty old?

#2668 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:51 PM

If good (=well made and HQ) new banner sets by teams (by groups for H!P) are made by someone (=users of this site), we will update them.

Internet killed common sense.

#2669 ZetaCron

ZetaCron

You don't need a reason to help people.

• Senpai
  • 1631 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:18 PM

As more members come into MoMusu, the "Current and Former Members" thread is just going to get bigger and bigger, so I was thinking it'd make sense to break it down into "Former" and "Current" sub-forums, or even have each generation have its own forum (but then members like Maki Goto and Kasumi Koharu would have forums all to themselves, so ... ~).

It's just a suggestion.  :-)

#2670 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:46 PM

^
I think it might not be necessary since it doesn't seem THAT difficult to just check through a couple pages (not like there's hundreds of MM members) but separating current and former could work. That said, I don't think the generations really need a sub forum. Maybe a thread for them though... I dunno, just spitting out ideas here myself. lol

VMAYe.png

#2671 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:44 AM

There seem to be newly introduced issues in the forum engine again.

The "acronym" BBCode is no longer handled properly, breaks this post f.ex.: http://www.hello-onl...ndex/?p=1384935

When I reply to someone's post and a quote is included in my reply then the system removes all whitespace (empty line, f.ex.) that is between the closing quote BBCode and my text. That makes it look rather ugly, I prefer to have a little reading space between the quote any my text. It used to work like that in the past. If that can't be fixed an alternative would be to adjust the quote CSS to have a little bit extra space below the quote block.

signature3.png

#2672 hu5h

hu5h

ハッシュ

• Senpai
  • 477 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:47 AM

Woa, this places has changed o_O

#2673 NightOfFire’21

NightOfFire’21

Peacemaker

• Senpai
  • 4066 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:37 PM

There seems to be a problem with youtube embedded videos. None are showing on forum pages, please look into this.

#2674 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:57 PM

Has already been reported in the "Need Help?"-thread 3 times.

#2675 haku

haku

CEO

• Headquarters
  • 710 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:56 PM

The last weeks I have made some big changes to the server. That is why you might have experience several errors:

- I have replaced Apache with Nginx.

- I upgraded the server to run the latest version of PHP. I also run fastcgi trought php-fpm.

- MySQL version have been upgraded to the latest as well. (this upgrade caused alot of problems to the tracker, picboard etc)

This will make hello-online feel a bit faster (not much), but it will be much more stable and faster when there is heavy loads. (many visitors at the same time).

In the next weeks I will try speed up the picboard, the slowest page on the site. "_"

#2676 The New Type

The New Type

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:12 AM

Why you do not update Upcoming Releases? A year ago it was more than three months in advance, now less than a month. :blink:

#2677 NightOfFire’21

NightOfFire’21

Peacemaker

• Senpai
  • 4066 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 08:19 PM

The twitter feed on the fron page isn't showing for more than a week already, this has happened in the past and someone said it's a Twitter problem.

However, some sites that report feeds (like anandtech.com) currently still do it without problems.

Maybe there can be another way to post feeds? Since this is a recurring problem, maybe the way of getting the feeds could be changed...

Please look into this matter. Thank you!

#2678 WhiteForte

WhiteForte

Eternal Berryz工房

• Senpai
  • 4112 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:49 PM

I don't know if this is the place to ask, but since it's about updates... would it be possible to add the magnetic link function to the tracker? or it is not feasible because of the ratio restrictions?

Tokunaga Chinami
Kanazawa Tomoko
Asakura Kiki
Ogata Risa
Matsunaga Riai

#2679 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:02 PM

Feature request:

I wonder if it's possible to add tag exception/exclusion (I don't know the correct term, but I hope it can be understood) to the search function in the picboard.

For example I want to look for pics of a girl, but I only want to find photos and not magazine or blog, so I'd just search the tag for the girls name and add exception for 'blog' and 'magazine' so pics that also tagged blog and magazine won't appear in the search result.. 

Another example like I want to look for a photo with only two girls, I'd put two names in the search box, and add exception for the group name or other members so group photos won't appear in the result.

#2680 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:44 PM

^ There's that "Strict Match"

Well okay, it does seem to ignore the non-picboard specific tags (like magazine), but still should help with only certain girls search.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users