• Please log in to reply
2883 replies to this topic

#2641 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:57 AM

Somehow now the whole website is stretched across the whole screen. Which looks horrible with 1080p resolution.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#2642 Zanshin

Zanshin

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:14 AM

Somehow now the whole website is stretched across the whole screen. Which looks horrible with 1080p resolution.

Yes, it looks kinda weird.

#2643 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:34 AM

How it looks like for me now:

http://img256.images...21opicboard.jpg
http://img840.images...05/trackerm.jpg
http://img267.images...ckerdetails.jpg

#2644 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:39 PM

I have asked it already once - no one answered. Is there a way to turn avatars off? I know how to block url patterns in my browser, but I hope there is cleaner way to do it.

#2645 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:57 PM

Use pattern blocking, I don't see such option for avatars either.

Posted Image

#2646 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:14 PM

^ thanks for confirmation.

So haku, I'm asking you directly - Is that feature deliberately disabled in H!O Invision Power IP.Board 3.3 version implementaion with no intention to enable it in the future or you just did not have time to deploy it?

Edit: Ouch very first google search gives me hints that ver 3.3 might not have that option in the first place. So that's why H!O desn't have it.

#2647 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:02 PM

I remember there previously being some kind of arrow option (or something like that) to minimize these side boxes off even more/get rid of them. Is there still an option somewhere to do that, or is this the closest I can get?
Posted Image

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#2648 haku

haku

CEO

• Headquarters
  • 710 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 01:52 PM

^ That's right, there is no arrow anymore

#2649 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:59 PM

Just a reminder: search results still have problems with proper ordering by date.

Posted Image

#2650 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:13 PM

^
that, plus sometimes they also duplicate.

Also, I know its been asked before and nothing happened, but any chance of tapatalk support?

#2651 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:20 PM

I just logged in on another computer (but with my normal account this one of course) and something happened

I usually have it set to show only banners of AKB teams A, K, B, and 4. But now I logged in here and I was looking at Sato Masaki on the banner--what. XD So I checked my settings and it wasn't even changed/reset. It still said it would only show the AKB girls.

I did fix it by simply resending the form but...

Why did this happen? Aren't you supposed to only see the banners you chose when logged in (which I have been)? I'm just wondering why this happened. =P

---

On another note while I'm here, simple question but the AKB ones, will the sets be changed/updated/added to because of the new shuffle and team promotions?

What about the graduated xxx48 girls, are they still in the rotations?

---

And a question I wondered for a while, is there a place to just look at all the banners at once (Or at least the ones in a given set)?

edit

I just logged into another computer again with my same account as always and I'm looking at Chinami now... what.

Why does it reset on different computers even with the same account??? I just want my AKB header back lol

It's just, I don't get it because my settings clearly say Teams AKB4 only and no other sets. >.<

Anyone who can answer my questions about this would be appreciated, thanks.

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#2652 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:33 AM

It was said at the very beginning, that used banner sets are written in cookies... as random set is chosen, when there is no such setting yet, and before logging there is no such obviously (relogging is usually caused by expired cookie, what would explain losing already saved settings). The thing is, after logging cookie settings aren't synchronised automatically with user settings, so one needs to do it manually, like you did.

Someone should make new sets, though reuploading older just shuffled still might work, unless each team had own style.

There are no galleries - the only way to see all banners is to reload page (and save them manually) :)

Posted Image

#2653 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:42 PM

Ohh I see I didn't know that it doesn't do it automatically when logging in. Thanks.

Someone should make banners for Mutou Tomu, Mitsumune Kaoru, and Oshima Ryoka, then...

I would volunteer to make sets but I'm not that FAST at making them so it'd take quite a while, and probably someone else could do it faster and better. >.<

VMAYe.png

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#2654 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:17 PM

Or people could wait until the shuffle actually takes place.

Internet killed common sense.

#2655 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:36 PM

^
Yeah that's true. I just have a feeling it's VERY soon since I've heard that the next single is 3 versions because it's team versions with the new teams... And I also heard the girls going overseas are going before the end of this year so that also leads me to believe the shuffle will be soon. We're about half way through the 9th month of the year, so my guess is much less than 3 and a half months to go. XD

VMAYe.png

#2656 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:46 AM

Another thing...

My signature code is like this

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/VMAYe.png[/img][/center]

[center][size=4][font=Century Gothic]★ Up-Up Girls ★ French Kiss ★ Fudanjuku ★ Sakura Gakuin ★ StylipS ★[/font][/size][/center]

[center][size=4][font=Century Gothic]★ Saho Akari ★ Niigaki Risa ★ Kashiwagi Yuki ★[/font][/size][/center]

[center][url="http://idolcandy.wordpress.com/"]IdolCandy[/url]:[url="http://www.twitter.com/IdolCandy"]Twitter[/url]:[color=#ff0000][b]Updated: 9/16/12, 2:04AM EDT[/b][/color]~[url="http://idolcandyblog.wordpress.com/"]IdolCandy Blog[/url]:[url="http://www.facebook.com/IdolCandyBlog"]Facebook[/url]:[color=#ff0000][b]Updated: 9/14/12[/b][/color][/center]

In the editor it is just over 5 lines and it wouldn't let be submit it. But that's because of the tags to stylize it.

Is there a reason this happens? The overall result is just 4 lines after all. Honestly it's not so much a "problem" (as I can turn on the rich text editor to submit) but I'm really curious and have been for quite a while now.

So yeah, is there a real reason the plain text editor for signatures won't let you submit if the plain text (including the tags) is over 5 lines EVEN THOUGH the end result would display only 5 lines or less? Just curious, that's all. =P

VMAYe.png

#2657 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:59 PM

^^I think the shuffle doesn't count until they start performing in the theatre in their teams which will take MONTHS because akip hasn't even started working on the inevitable new shows to go with it.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#2658 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:33 PM

Well I heard UZA (28th single) reflects new teams...? Like, in the b-sides or whatever. I heard that but I forget where. >w<

But also, Yokoyama Yui is part of NMB's next senbatsu, so that's part of the shuffle too... I think it is slowly starting to take place.

And still, it was said it will be effective before the end of the year... Which make sense with Yui in NMB senbatsu and songs on the 28th single having new team songs... I mean, there ARE three non-theater versions of UZA after all...

VMAYe.png

#2659 NightOfFire’21

NightOfFire’21

Peacemaker

• Senpai
  • 4066 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:32 PM

What's wrong with the H!O Twitter feed? I can't see the updates list on the main page. (Only the "Hello Online Twitter" image shows, but nothing below it)

Two other users have said they have the same issue, please investigate and resolve this matter :)

#2660 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:01 PM

it's not at our end, other sites with twitter feed like that aren't showing it either.

Internet killed common sense.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users