• Please log in to reply
2883 replies to this topic

#21 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 09:50 AM

It all looks good to me at first i had a bad feling about this as i was thinking why fix what isnt broken but it all seems good stuff to me.

#22 maplesyrup

maplesyrup

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 09:57 AM

I like the Invision board and features (if it is Invision; otherwise, it's Invision-esque and still acceptable), and the presentation is okay as far as I'm concerned. My real gripe with the layout change is how navigation has become a hellish nightmare. I'll prolly get used to it in a while, but until then, the Log Out option will be my Holy Grail.
Posted Image

Best Personal Upload Record - 5060MB+ in 1 day, 15 hours and 5 minutes (with a 5-minute error allowance) - torrent offed at exactly 12:46 AM of September 11, 2005, U.S. Pacific Time

New Best Personal Upload Record - 6290MB+ in 1 day, 15 hours and 45 minutes (with a 6-minute error allowance) - torrent offed between 12:40-12:46 AM of September 25, 2005, U.S. Pacific Time

#23 haku

haku

CEO

• Headquarters
  • 710 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 10:05 AM

please read FAQ page om Contact us field, it might answer your questions.

#24 damixedplate

damixedplate

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 348 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 10:25 AM

I like this look as much as I did the previous one, which is a good thing. This one has a more hightech look to it too, if that makes sense to anyone.☺☺☺

#25 dunefield

dunefield

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 10:26 AM

i like the look of the new website...
Posted Image

#26 arian

arian

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 91 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 10:42 AM

the new design is great, I really like it.

plus, the greens used are kind of 'soothing' to the eyes, which makes it even better.

#27 yggg

yggg

Devourer of Spam

• Dai-Senpai
  • 893 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 10:45 AM

weijie22 and others...

can u all give some time for the problems to be investigated? we dun stay ard 24 hrs to fix everything u know.. we have our life too
ZONE is only good at one thing... that is, making music :)

#28 turbos86

turbos86

=P

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2731 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 10:49 AM

Also, all the threads about the new forum layout has been merged into this one.

#29 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 10:57 AM

Hooray I could login! :) This forum looks GREAT now! Super thanx to Haku & Lijlo for this ace work! All changes will take some time getting used to... ^^; (where did the smilys go??) ^^;
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#30 ~Tettekete~

~Tettekete~

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 132 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 11:01 AM

Nice Desu!
I love the color, the new design etc..
Posted Image

#31 jarkza

jarkza

~_~

• Senpai
  • 580 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 11:56 AM

Santa's nick is "Santa-san?" ? ^^;

mmm... when I couldn't get in yesterday, I thought there was just some minor changes being made, but when I came here today, I was SHOCKED! I was waiting for small changes but what did I get? A really nice surprise ^^
Even thought I'm a bit lost atm (like all?), I think I'll get used to it pretty fast... great job =)

#32 Scepter

Scepter

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 153 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 12:37 PM

Hmm, I need to explore more to see what else has changed. But it looks ok so far except that emoticons are disabled.

And I need to make a new avatar/signature so that it will match with the background ;\
Risa Recommends:http://www.denness.net/scrobblersig/username/Citadel/labelcolor/6666FF/trackcolor/000000/backgroundcolor/#EEF1F6/backgroundtransparent/0.png
Posted Image
Yo. Please support my band :)

#33 hu5h

hu5h

ハッシュ

• Senpai
  • 477 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 12:39 PM

uaaaa! the site has been erienated!! greeeen! this greeeen everywhere!! ^^;

first post in this new style and I can tell I'm gonna like it! Some stuff that I have to get used to etc etc but that seems to be the general picture. Seriously, nice work on the new input functions when you post

heh santa? 'santa?' is your name now? This will get confusing, ne, santa?-san? hehe Posted Image

Somethings that immediately struck me is:
¤ The check for new post button is gone (or hiding o_0) Don't tell me I have to use the 'my assistant' thingy?
¤ The comments doesn't autoshow on torrents =( I feel it get's more cheery and easy if they show right away. It's really easy to miss stuff cus you don't always thinking of hitting that 'Show comments' button.
¤ TEH COLOR CHANGED!!! :D:D aww I have to redo my sig now ^^; :) I didn't think that all that green would someday light through ;p
¤ umm.. not to seem to greedy but i miss a couple of hundred gigs in my upload. It's not like im counting or anything but I recently celebrated my big 2.0 upload party. Looks like I'll have another one of those :D
¤ I think miki is on to something. New board should have new emoticons.
¤ It doesn't show in the main forum view witch categories that have new post? Or is the other way around? That everything is green means that there's new posts everywhere? :D

�?��?��?? Posted Image

#34 memomu

memomu

H!O fileshare

• Senpai
  • 64 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 12:42 PM

Wow, this is a nice change, although it'll take some time to get used to ^^;

#35 yots

yots

4th gen member

• Senpai
  • 295 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 01:01 PM

I like this new design, especially the colors ^^;

#36 Blaice

Blaice

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 318 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 01:04 PM

i woke up and saw this on my monitor
COOL
great design, great function
i like everything
got only 1 question:
where are the emoticons? (cant show my appreciation)
BUT GREAT WORK GUYS!!!

LilJo EDIT: Thanks everyone for your positive comments, it really makes the 200+ hours of work worth it. Emoticons will be activated very soon.
Semper Fi
Black Ice / Blaice
~=*安倍なつみ*^- & -^*安倍麻美*=~

#37 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 01:13 PM

someone said emoticons?

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

*change window theme to ^^; Green*
still Koharu? Liljo likes Koharu? :c33: <--- emoticon is back!

#38 A.K. - ZONE

A.K. - ZONE

~ 君がくれたもの ~

• Validating
  • 395 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 02:03 PM

woow! This new design is awesome!!

#39 rmdhawaii

rmdhawaii

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 02:33 PM

I think the Web site redesign is great! Personnal customization, such as the ability to change the color and fonts would be a nice addition. The fonts throughout the Web site are just a wee bit too small for me..

^^; ^^; :)

#40 Shinji

Shinji

7th gen member

• Senpai
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 03:56 PM

Great job !! The new design is really cool, the articles are such a good idea ^^; And the new gallery too !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users