Photo

[SINGLE] Nogizaka46's 2nd Single - Oide, Shampoo (2012/05/02)

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#41 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:27 AM

YOU MEAN I GET TO GO ON A DATE WITH MAIYAN AND REIKA YES PLEASE

I was worried the unit song would be on the Regular (the only edition I haven't ordered yet as that would JUST be my luck >__>) since it has the unit jacket but yay? XD The unit jacket is just so gorgeous though and House! sounds like the most intriguing of the B-sides so I'll more than likely just go ahead and get that edition too. lol

Hoping one of those B-sides is a Undergirls track, another unit or duet would be nice too. Just no solos and no Gumis of the Aka, Shiro, Yuri or ANY kind and I'll be good. :)

Posted Image

~Forever A Koharu Kusumi Oshi~

#42 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:49 AM

________

Stage 48
Re: [SINGLE] Nogizaka46 2nd Single [Oide Shampoo] '12/05/02

by newAKB48fanboy » Apr 11, 2012 (20:26)

I totally get Guruguru Curtain dance vibe again. the song is growing on me. personally it seems like Aki-P is making them more...like old style classic idols. nothing too dramatic or anything.

Hmm.... When u listen to AKB early singles and Team A's early stages, the style of those songs wasn't very far off from Nogizaka's A-sides.
It's only a matter of time before they get more mainstream type of idol music. Yasusu is thinking of Nogizaka in the long run. They will perform mainstream music but go back to Guru Guru Curtain and Oide Shampoo for the classic stuff. I can also see in a couple of years from now only UG or second gen performing these classic style songs.

#43 jejedeath

jejedeath

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:37 PM

The full PV :

well, there is no bathroom-scene or whatever.. x_x

#44 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:19 AM

Mizutama Moyou" Type B is Ikoma Rina's solo song.

The composer is Wakatabe Makoto (composed no3b's Sakkaku, SDN48's Sado e Wataru, Not yet's Sunao ni Naritai, Maeda Atsuko's Flower)
http://plaza.rakuten.co.jp/mwmusic/
https://twitter.com/#!/makoto_wakatabe/status/191010118563921920

Interesting.hmmm

#45 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:22 PM

Oide Shampoo sounds like an AKB48 undergirls song, like bits sound like dakishimecha and a few other bits sound like hito no chikara.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#46 Nessy

Nessy

Gaki taishou

• Senpai
  • 1909 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:33 PM

^The music during the bridge with the leg dance also sounds a whole lot like Sylvie Vartan's hit La Plus Belle Pour Aller Danser:

(skip to 1:05 for the part I mean)

(Which was the centerpiece performance, incidentally, of the film Cherchez L'idole (1963), a rather bad movie which nevertheless--well this is what I've heard, anyway [edit: apparently I heard this from wikipedia, so we'll take it with a grain of salt?]--served as the inspiration for the current use of the term "idol" in Japan...assuming this is correct, I wouldn't put it past Akimoto to be engineering a rather complex historical reference, which I would appreciate very much!)

Regardless, the more I see and hear from Nogizaka, the more I like them. The quality of their videos and songs is very interesting; reminds me almost more of something like SPEED than current idol groups, which is kinda cool. Also, quite catchy. Probably gonna buy this one...

#47 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:39 PM

Thanks for the idol history info :D
AKB48 stopped having 'undergirls' in the singles recently, I think that aki-p's 'those style songs' are now going to nogizaka >.>
They're super cute style but no one cared when they were undergirls songs now it's a front group everyone loves them? :S

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#48 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:17 PM

That MV is simple, but it has something that makes me love it *__* OMG! My oshi has a solo song <3 I can't wait.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#49 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:41 PM

http://zasshi.news.y...08-rnijugo-inet
Apparently, the choreography is so unpopular, that it becoming a hot topic on Yahoo Japan....?

And not that tgsk works with Nogizaka46, but he did admitted on his G+, that he looks at 2ch matomes (which is where I got this news from) lol
http://blog.livedoor...es/5485763.html

#50 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:33 PM

So the PTA is the parent teacher association? So it seems it's an issue where people are saying 'think of the children' ? I can only translate a little of the article but it seems it's known it's a reference to AKB48's old nickname of the 'group that shows their pants' and that it doesn't actually show their pants and is very obviously a petticoat and bloomers.
I don't think these discussions will actually harm the group, it should be ok.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#51 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:04 PM

Notice of change of choreography
http://www.nogizaka4.../04/post-43.php

the interlude part of the choreography will be changed
http://livedoor.blog.../9/29c41182.jpg

#52 Nessy

Nessy

Gaki taishou

• Senpai
  • 1909 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:20 PM

^Seriously? That blows! The interlude is clearly the best part!
Does it say in the notice how much of the choreography will be changed? Is it just the skirts being lifted or the leg dance all together? Man, this is disappointing. I was really impressed by the fact that the interlude managed to seem really audacious without actually being at all shocking (if you think about it for longer than 2seconds)--that kind of balance, which always sort of has a recourse to irony I think, is very appealing to me and rather difficult to pull off.

It's like Rainbow's "ab dance", though! Also banned, also genius--seriously, I think that actually integrating the costume into the choreography (as opposed to the more standard "look, I changed my clothes halfway through the song!" e.g. Koha's Chance, etc) is extremely interesting and novel, but...I guess the public is just not ready for it? I dunno--it's too bad.

#53 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:29 PM

^Basically everything you said. x2

Seriously, this sucks. That was my favorite part. We should still have it in the PV though, right? Unless they pull some bull move and cut and paste in the new part. <_<

Posted Image

#54 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:05 AM

That was the only part of the choreography that I liked.
But apparently fan's in Japan did not see the creativeness in it and created a uproar on the internet.

EDIT: Yasusu ordered the change in choreography: https://plus.google....sts/Y3Pqur4o1NN

#55 kidafohs

kidafohs

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 250 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:21 PM

We have a saying in the UK 'there's nowt as strange as folk' I had a Japanese girl live with us for 12 months she was not allowed to use the underground in Tokyo by her parents as she kept getting molested and her dad had a fit when she tried to go to school on her bike because the school uniform dress was so short, they have kids posing in photobooks and yet they complain about this PV which was nothing I really do find Japan strange. Anyway the record is easy to listen to and I am buying it. :rolleyes:

#56 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:32 PM

The fan's complaint wasn't that it was "over-the-line" or "too sexual", but that it was "ダサい(lame, uncool)"

Edit: the "official" complaint is that its too provocative and that children will copy the lifting of the skirts.

Believe which u want, I guess

Edited by Noriega, 17 April 2012 - 02:05 AM.

#57 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:45 AM

^Really, they found only that part lame? Did they see the REST of the choreography? :blink:

Posted Image

#58 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:34 AM

Yasusu's G+ post regarding Nogizaka46
http://www.hello-onl...ost__p__1517751

#59 Snapple

Snapple

The Empty Bullring

• Senpai
  • 1032 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:51 AM

It's like Onyanko Club, I like the old school sound. The dance is a bit silly but it's not offensive, as their bloomers are gigantic and it's not rude or anything. The dresses could be a little nicer though. That's two singles they have to wear big ugly dresses, lol.
Posted Image
ICHIGOGO Twitter Last.fm Excessive Drama
秋元才加 ♥ 峯岸みなみ ♥ 篠田麻里子 ♥ 松井珠理奈 ~ freezingkiss

#60 Maidio

Maidio

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 306 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:57 AM

Initially I couldn't accept the song, but after hearing it for a few times, I guess it's pretty much acceptable to me. However I still do not agree with the dress and MV.
Signature-less signature.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users