89 replies to this topic

#1 raspberry

raspberry

YoshiRocker

• Senpai
  • 1037 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:16 PM

Posted Image
Yoshizawa Hitomi and Ishikawa Rika to form a new group, ABCHO (Coming from the words 'Abstract Chop) pronounced Abu-Cho, to create the theme for the anime 'Sengoku Collection'.
Their first single will be titled 'Me wo Tojite Gyusshiyo', which will be released on the 23rd of May, with 2 versions, Regular and Limited.
-
:D I'm looking forwards to hearing what they sound like without the 'punky' image of Hangry&Angry! I can't wait for more information~

(Didn't see a thread for this, and I got excited and decided to create one, since I just got my 100th post... :'3 Sorry if there's already a thread!)

Taguchin Takechan Sayubee ♥ 

#2 Sinicharuccha

Sinicharuccha

イケメン女子

• Senpai
  • 612 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:29 PM

Finally topic for this! ^_^

But I can't wait that we get a preview ♫ I'm so excited of this group ^^; This is just so awesome~

btw at their website is some part titled "Genre" and "邦楽, 洋楽" Can someone translate? :3

♡ Masaki Sato ♡ dreamBoat (Fudanjuku, ael, EUPHORIA) ♡ SAY-LA

#3 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:32 PM

Why the need to create a new group for them, what's wrong with H&A?

#4 Sinicharuccha

Sinicharuccha

イケメン女子

• Senpai
  • 612 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:40 PM

^ I think that h&A is 'fashion-group' and ABCHO's first single is for anime, so something like h.NAOTO don't want mix his brand to anime~

#5 raspberry

raspberry

YoshiRocker

• Senpai
  • 1037 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:41 PM

Well, it's a different group, related to an anime, with a completely different theme, I think both units are making music still, in my eyes, they're two separate units. ^^

Also, Sinicharuccha, congrats on 100 posts. XD If only you'd had another post sooner, you could've created the thread. >'3
I think it translates as Traditional Japanese music, Western music (that is, if the internet isn't lying to me. ^^') - But how can it be traditionally Japanese and Western...? owo' How interesting. XD

#6 denadel

denadel

Sheki-Dol fan

• Senpai
  • 1127 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 08:11 PM

btw at their website is some part titled "Genre" and "邦楽, 洋楽" Can someone translate? :3

邦楽, hougaku, means Japanese style music, and 洋楽, yogaku, means western style music. So maybe it means their genre is a blend of both traditional Japanese music and western pop?

www.hpoldschool.com (under construction)

#7 Sinicharuccha

Sinicharuccha

イケメン女子

• Senpai
  • 612 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 08:27 PM

rasberry - Haha, thank you ♫ ^_^

lol I tried translate that by google translate, but somehow I though "western = country" ^^; Thanks anyway! That sounds interesting :lol:

#8 raspberry

raspberry

YoshiRocker

• Senpai
  • 1037 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 09:48 PM

I used EuDict. ;D It's generally right most of the time, but it only does single words~
I'm wondering how they're going to link them together. :D It's so different to the feel of Hangry&Angry<3

#9 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:46 PM

awesome! a thread for abcho! i'm really intrigued by this new "incarnation" of hangry and angry. i hope there's a video to go along with the single. ^^

#10 raspberry

raspberry

YoshiRocker

• Senpai
  • 1037 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 11:24 PM

^ same, and not just an anime opening scene, though it'll be interesting to see that too ^^~ I loved all of the Buono opening/ending themes, as well as the music~ ^^
Most (if not all) of Buono, Shugo Chara Egg and Guardian 4's Shugo Chara songs had a PV, so hopefully it should be the same with ABCHO~?
I wonder what the series'll be about?? It seems pretty interesting~ http://www.animenews...e-gets-tv-anime
I wonder if they'll cosplay the 2 main female characters (like Shugo Chara Egg did XD) It COULD work...?
Posted Image

#11 Kamearu

Kamearu

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 474 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:53 AM

I'm so excited :w00t: Everything that includes Charmy and Yossie is absolutely awesome! I hope it gets a PV ~

MOE2wLFO.jpg

どぅー

#12 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 05:19 AM

raspberry: oh, i imagine they are. or maybe something resembling the characters, but maybe not going full out with the costumes, because it seems they're going for a cool, airy, sort of sexy look.

#13 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 05:38 AM

I assumed they'd be wearing what they have on in the picture. They generally wear their actual MV outfits in their promotion stuff.

#14 seraphzero

seraphzero

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 06:15 AM

Looking forward to seeing how this new style will work for them.
Android app for the picboard here

#15 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:06 AM

raspberry: oh, i imagine they are. or maybe something resembling the characters, but maybe not going full out with the costumes, because it seems they're going for a cool, airy, sort of sexy look.

Yeah, I'm actually hoping they're going for the image they're representing in the promotional picture: sexy, cool and mature. They're 27, I think they'd like to do something more mature this time, and perhaps make this their permanent unit/group.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#16 kikilalaz

kikilalaz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 667 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:31 PM

There will definitely be a PV :good:

#17 raspberry

raspberry

YoshiRocker

• Senpai
  • 1037 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:36 PM

-Cough- I just wanna see Yossie in the outfit on the left. x'D
I'd love for this to be a permanent unit too<3 Everything with Yossie in is perfection. x'D I love Rika too, but YOSSIE.
She can do anything. *w*~
I don't suppose they'll HAVE to cosplay the characters though, I mean, though Shugo Chara Egg, Guardians 4, LilPri, Milky Way did (or practically did) but Buono didn't, and look where they are now~ :D! I have faith in you, Han- -cough- ABCHO! XD

#18 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:06 AM

I would think Rika would be the chara on the left
Posted Image
avvie made by Sprinklebuns
rocker kamei

#19 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:22 AM

it's.... and interesting chance of pace. but since it's probably gonna sound less "ROCKIN'" than hangry n angry, i'm not all that thrilled.

b011567e5ed5fe01d20f62129749e1834524bc7.

#20 yoyen

yoyen

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:35 AM

i sooooooo cant wait for this. i cant wait to see their pv and how everything will be like.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users