• Please log in to reply
2081 replies to this topic

#1741 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 06:13 PM

No, she wasn't angry, but she was talking and seemed unsure on how to proceed even though they had to move to the next performance, so she told everyone "Minna, chotto matte!" ("Wait for a bit, everyone!"), and then ran off of the stage. I think she either A: was so nervous she didn't know what was going to come up (unlikely, since it was the very last thing on the schedule and she did it again at the 2nd event) or B: she realized she had forgotten the lyrics before starting the song and wanted to quickly review them before singing it. So Keita was put on stage again, much to the amusement of the audience who started demanding he randomly pulled jokes, started singing or dancing, lol. None of which he actually did, though he did do a single dance move with his leg to which everyone clapped along with. Whatever she did before she came back to start the song however didn't help, since she mostly fumbled through the entire song staring at the floor. Went full on freak mode when it ended, saying stuff like "AH, yachatta! Yachatta na! Yabai Yabai! A-ase ga!" and "Mou, minna daisuki! Daisuki! I love you (In English)! I love you! Thank you! Arigatougozaimashita, honto ni! Yabai! Gomennasai! Mou, minna hitorizutsu ni ayamaritai!". Started blowing kisses and stuff, the entire audience was laughing at how incredibly weird she was acting and she was also shouting, "I'm not saying this to try and make up for it or anything, don't get me wrong!". For us it's not that big of a deal, but for an artist the feeling of fumbling through an entire song not knowing the lyrics in front of an audience must be embarrassing as hell, and maybe she was just trying to release her tension by saying and doing anything on her mind as if to distance herself from that awkwardness as quickly as possible. It's funny, because Tomoko and Sayuki said (during their Hello Shop talk event) Akari was not nervous at all before the Budoukan concert, so singing on her own must be completely different to her. She can be rather quiet or serious at normal press/talk events with the way she talks so it was good to see a completely childish Akari again throughout the two events, totally rediscovered what I love about her. Bought her a plush puppy as a gift and named it Hikari, it was very fluffy!

Ah, she did a line live people can check out right before the 2nd event btw: https://live.line.me...roadcast/464162

#1742 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 08:46 PM

^ Ah I see, thanks for that. I guess she was really nervous and had a brain fart, poor girl ^^; but the audience got to see a new side to her so I guess that's a win lol

BTW she will continue her run on digitalbooks next month! It's pretty great to start the year with Uemu XD Like always, I'll provide weekly updates. 

uemujan2017.jpg

If you're interested on subscribing, it's here.

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#1743 Masakisama

Masakisama

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 07:08 PM

I'd love to see a video of that lol

#1744 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 05:53 AM

Aaand they haven't updated the hello project digitalbooks website, it's the second day of the new year and they're still stuck with pictures from last month ^^;

H!P Comics

#1745 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 10:07 AM

No, she wasn't angry, but she was talking and seemed unsure on how to proceed even though they had to move to the next performance, so she told everyone "Minna, chotto matte!" ("Wait for a bit, everyone!"), and then ran off of the stage. I think she either A: was so nervous she didn't know what was going to come up (unlikely, since it was the very last thing on the schedule and she did it again at the 2nd event) or B: she realized she had forgotten the lyrics before starting the song and wanted to quickly review them before singing it. So Keita was put on stage again, much to the amusement of the audience who started demanding he randomly pulled jokes, started singing or dancing, lol. None of which he actually did, though he did do a single dance move with his leg to which everyone clapped along with. Whatever she did before she came back to start the song however didn't help, since she mostly fumbled through the entire song staring at the floor. Went full on freak mode when it ended, saying stuff like "AH, yachatta! Yachatta na! Yabai Yabai! A-ase ga!" and "Mou, minna daisuki! Daisuki! I love you (In English)! I love you! Thank you! Arigatougozaimashita, honto ni! Yabai! Gomennasai! Mou, minna hitorizutsu ni ayamaritai!". Started blowing kisses and stuff, the entire audience was laughing at how incredibly weird she was acting and she was also shouting, "I'm not saying this to try and make up for it or anything, don't get me wrong!". For us it's not that big of a deal, but for an artist the feeling of fumbling through an entire song not knowing the lyrics in front of an audience must be embarrassing as hell, and maybe she was just trying to release her tension by saying and doing anything on her mind as if to distance herself from that awkwardness as quickly as possible. It's funny, because Tomoko and Sayuki said (during their Hello Shop talk event) Akari was not nervous at all before the Budoukan concert, so singing on her own must be completely different to her. She can be rather quiet or serious at normal press/talk events with the way she talks so it was good to see a completely childish Akari again throughout the two events, totally rediscovered what I love about her. Bought her a plush puppy as a gift and named it Hikari, it was very fluffy!

Ah, she did a line live people can check out right before the 2nd event btw: https://live.line.me...roadcast/464162

Nice story. I didn't expect her Bday live will be like this XD XD As far as i know, she has (a little) calm personality XD especially when she performed with other members.

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#1746 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 08:18 AM

It's almost a week into the year but they've finally updated their digitalbooks site ^^;

Spoiler

My favourite picture is the last one from the set, gonna share with you guys because she's too pretty not to XD

Attached File  025.jpg   92.98K   1 downloads

H!P Comics

#1747 pastaman

pastaman

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 291 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 12:51 AM

Thx for the pic, nice choice :c18:

Can't wait for the full set.....

And for that bday-event, maybe the pressure on the girls, always to function on-cam as idol, can sometimes be a bit heavy...

It's amazing, how they can do this work every day....

edit from a group-photo D-)

0gbjmBEl.jpg

And a Line Live with her, embracing Haruna at 3:15 :c18:

#1748 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 08:41 PM

The second set of pics have finally been unlocked, I don't know if they've changed dates to upload the pics or just being lazy ^^;

Spoiler

H!P Comics

#1749 GBA

GBA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2958 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 06:50 PM

#1750 viper34736

viper34736

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 05:24 AM

What does maimi say when she did the close-up on akari 

#1751 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 05:58 AM

What does maimi say when she did the close-up on akari

Uemura was trying to explain about her dress and Maimi noticed something else ^^;
Maimi said "sexy Uemura" while pointing the camera at Uemura's boobs XD :lol:

and for that Uemura will confiscate selfie stick from Maimi :lol:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#1752 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 09:27 AM

She was talking about the color of the outfit while pointing it (didn't say sexy uemura), I think it was kind of accidental lol. Then afterwards she says 'Sorry for the service shot~'. while Harunan says 'Because it's Aari'.

#1753 I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 954 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 11:07 AM

She looks like she's gonna choke Maimi there for a sec. Akari is one of the few who can get away with it.

#1754 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 11:53 AM

when Maimi said "Look at the color (色がほら Iro ga hora)" while pointing at AariBoobs, the 色 iro ("color") became the iro(or shiki) in irropoi 色っぽい (sexy) , iroke 色気 (sex appeal), shikiyoku 色欲 (lust), etc  *cough* :ph34r:  so Zam is not "wrong" lol

knowing Maimi and her history with cameras, I'm totally not surprised she "accidentally" did something like that :ph34r: lol thumbs up to Haruna's hentai follow up :good:

and the best part is Aari can't really complain XD

that video perfectly illustrate why I like the girls lol

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#1755 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 02:31 PM

When Maimi is pointing the camera at Uemura's boobs and I hear Maimi say "iro" the last thing that I would think of is "color" ^^;
And the way Uemura reacted, I think she heard it the way I did too XD :lol:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#1756 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 04:12 PM

I like that color too. :c18:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#1757 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 12:36 PM

Checked their site today and saw that they uploaded the third set but not fully... 

Spoiler

H!P Comics

#1758 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 04:06 AM

Well then, it seems everyone in hello!project knows about it (Aari's "Color") XD XD I think Maimi just teased her about it, also we should that Maimi is quite.. XD XD Same goes for Harunan (but Harunan seemed the victim of "No-Boobs" image)

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#1759 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 04:16 AM

LOL good job Maimi XD

#1760 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 08:11 AM

Akari's January digitalbooks set is up on the tracker! Though it seems they're missing 2 pics from vol.3 and vol.4 each...

Spoiler

H!P Comics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users