モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#82 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:49 AM

Uemura looks very stylish. There is alot we still don't know about her. Like what her character is like. Another Fukuhime in the making :)

Heh.. ^^; I just found out that this are their outfits they wore during their live performance. I tot it was their personal outfits XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#83 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:59 AM

Well, I've decided that her voice is very cute, she is very, very pretty, and she doesn't seem shy. :) 

It's also funny how management put her in the most mature-seeming outfit. I'm feeling good about this group with her in it - they've no shortage for future magazine/PB spam options. x)

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#84 xeluneas

xeluneas

(●´∀`)ノ♡

• Senpai
  • 1364 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:35 PM

Akari's Profile picture has been put on the H!P official site.

juicejuice01_s.jpg juicejuice_s.jpg

She's really pretty :) I can't wait to see more of her and her talents 

Set by me Tumblr  

tumblr_ob7bazvabP1tgdqiyo3_500.jpg

Zukki | Lu Han | SEVENTEEN | ANGERME 

#85 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:53 PM

Those really are the outfits they are going for huh. They look like they were made from left over materials in a days work XD.

Akari looks great regardless of the poor outfits and i totally see her as the cool attractive member. Maybe even a little laid back like Haruna in Morning Musume. Though Akari seems to be a better dancer at least in her early going.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#86 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:30 AM

I like Uemura dress, and Karin's too.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#87 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:39 AM

Those outfits are kinda Otome Gumi 'ish

caCYGi9.jpg

#88 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:44 PM

Seeing the full performance of Juice=Juice's performance,Uemura and Miyazaki's dancing seems a bit weak.When Akari sang her only line,she sounded seriously tired!I hope Uemura improves quickly,I want too see more Aarii!

Top Ten Hello!Project Idols: Chii x Miya x Eripon x Maasan x Aari x Kanana x Captain x Daishi x Chisa x MaiMai

Top Ten Stage48 Idols: Nakanyan x Aanya x Takamina x Karen x Ryoochan x Haruppi x Ripopo x Jessica Vania Widjaja x Sasshi x Mayuyu

Tokunaga_Chinami_-_Golden_Chinatown_Sayo

#89 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:01 PM

She's only been training a short time and has not performed much so i suppose she needs to catch up. Kudo in Morning Musume had a lot of the same problems since she was called up quickly from training too and got all the training she needed from doing loads of performances and concerts. Her singing and on stage stamina improved a lot since she started so just takes some time.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#90 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:18 PM

While singing her first line, Akari was really unsure of herself, You can see her looking at the others like: am I doing this right? 

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#91 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:28 PM

I reckon she was very, very nervous during the performance. You could see it in her body language, her dancing was very stiff and uncertain. She'll get better, Tsunku didn't pick her for no reason :)

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#92 Machi-chan

Machi-chan

Hopless Fangirl <3

• Senpai
  • 1687 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:39 PM

^
She has a lot less training/stage time than most of the others, and some have also performed in stage plays or Karin had Shin Mini Moni...she's catching on fast enough, and she's a suer pretty girl with a lot of potential. I'm sure she'll become more confident and sure of herself soon and shine even more ^^
She really is stunning. Despite being the youngest, I feel like she has one of the most mature looks in the group. I'm excited to see her in the MV, whenever it is finally released.

x244d2.jpg
"Make each moment precious, and put your spirit into everything you do, and express gratitude to everyone you know." ~Airi Suzuki <3

#93 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:52 PM

I reckon she was very, very nervous during the performance. You could see it in her body language, her dancing was very stiff and uncertain. She'll get better, Tsunku didn't pick her for no reason :)

She was injured at ankle :/

#94 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:51 AM

Knee or ankle? Last time i saw her when we heard J=J members announced she was wearing a knee protector and sit on chair.

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#95 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:55 AM

It was her knee. If I remember right, she apologized for not being able to dance to her fullest before they performed.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#96 TenshiDoll

TenshiDoll

I ♥ Fukuhime

• Senpai
  • 1371 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:17 PM

maybe thats how she hurt her knee XD

106zyo0.jpg

Top favorites: Mizuki, Tomoko, Akari, Yuka, Murotan

Favorite H!P group: Juice=Juice

#97 xeluneas

xeluneas

(●´∀`)ノ♡

• Senpai
  • 1364 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:21 PM

Seeing the full performance of Juice=Juice's performance,Uemura and Miyazaki's dancing seems a bit weak.When Akari sang her only line,she sounded seriously tired!I hope Uemura improves quickly,I want too see more Aarii!

We also have to remember the girls have normal clothes this time too. In Miyazaki's case she got a somewhat tight pencil skirt. It wasn't at the lower part of her waist, but the higher part, making it harder for her to dance. She probably didn't try as hard because it was very short and when you move around in those kind of skirts they tend to move higher and higher. Akari's skirt wasn't exactly like yuka's but it is similar. 

I also hope Akari's knee is better! Also , did akari only get 1 solo line in Watashi ga Iu Mae ni Dakeshimenakya ne  ?

Set by me Tumblr  

tumblr_ob7bazvabP1tgdqiyo3_500.jpg

Zukki | Lu Han | SEVENTEEN | ANGERME 

#98 Machi-chan

Machi-chan

Hopless Fangirl <3

• Senpai
  • 1687 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:35 AM

Anyone know what the heck she is trying to do here? XD

x244d2.jpg
"Make each moment precious, and put your spirit into everything you do, and express gratitude to everyone you know." ~Airi Suzuki <3

#99 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:51 AM

It looked like Uemura tried to do a cartwheel but failed totally ^^;

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#100 Machi-chan

Machi-chan

Hopless Fangirl <3

• Senpai
  • 1687 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:54 AM

It looked like Uemura tried to do a cartwheel but failed totally ^^;

No way could that have been a cartwheel attempt XD Some weird jump?? Maybe it's her own strange creation XD
Somehow, it's charming XD

x244d2.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users