10514hw.jpg

好きだな君が

#23 NightOfFire’21

NightOfFire’21

Peacemaker

• Senpai
  • 4066 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:31 PM

Interestingly, there was a pic of her previously by a H!P Kansai dance Sensei, Nishikawa Yukimi:

Posted Image
http://ameblo.jp/jav...1051904431.html

She's alongside Miwa Satsuki, the girl who was a finalist in the Morning Musume 10th gen auditions.

The date of the blog entry is 2011-10-18, so it was around the audition days and if I'm not mistaken, the blog entry says that due to a request to H!P Kansai, these two girls got dance lessons for half a year! Also, they both sent thank you letters to the Sensei after the final lesson.

Miwa Satsuki, who is from Osaka (same as Akari) also participated in the 9th gen auditions previously, so maybe she joined H!P Kansai after that, and knew Akari from there...

#24 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:49 PM

^
Ohhhh that's interesting~~

That date, it's just AFTER the results were out~ 9/29, 10th gen joined, 9/30, aichan grad

WAIT WHAT HALF A YEAR OMG TIME FLIES SO FAST WHAT IS LIFE EVEN OMG I DONT KNOW

lol

Maybe she is also from the audition (like we expected Kurumin and Tagucchi, I think, to have been from)?

I think it's cool that those two did go out of their way to keep trying and even got to have dance lessons~ Good for them. =)

I wonder why Ue-chan (my nickname for her) is in the concert and Satsuki is not? hmm...

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#25 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:57 PM

^

Well unless Satsuki improved to 10 times better than she was at the auditions she probably is not ready for something like that. She was like Kananan but worse in the auditions

TEAM TAKECHAN

#26 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 11:48 PM

But Kanana just had a bad day that day. XD It was said she didn't get much sleep... She did quite good in the second round... That said, if you are referring to Kanana's 3rd round audition saying Satsuki was a lot worse...

Still I think Mogi did pretty bad in her audition but was still added to eggs about half a year later for performances, so go figure. And really, I think in 6 months anyone can improve... Though 10 times better I'm not so sure. XD XD XD

It'd be really interesting if we did see Satsuki again though... Now that we are seeing Ue-chan who has a connection to her. =) Satsuki was certainly not a favorite of mine but in general I think it would be cool if she reappeared at least. =)

VMAYe.png

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#27 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 02:05 PM

Going off topic again but Satsuki hmm i suppose we'll see what happens to her but if it were me judging i'd find too much wrong with her to a point where even if she gets training i'd probably never use her for anything. That said there have been members of groups in the past who were poor at everything like Konno but Konno was attractive to a lot of Japanese so she offered something. I don't think Satsuki has a good look or anything that can take attention off the fact she's not very good at singing and has poor coordination as a dancer.

Annnd swinging back on topic it seems like i'm constantly excited about girls in H!P lately lol it's probably the most happy i've been with the agency in general in some time and it feels like potential is building all over lately. Bodes well for the future.

With this girl just looking at her face i get the same feeling i got from girls like Kudo and Takeuchi and both of those turned out pretty good so if this girl can pull something out the bag and really excite people it'll be great to see.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#28 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 02:27 PM

Hahaha I'm the opposite of you with the whole new talent thing and you know I'm not a fan of the two you mentioned (and I really like Konkon) but I do agree that this girl does have something about her that stands out... I didn't see it in those two but I feel like I have seen it in many great idols. I'll wait to hear her sing and see her perform of course but from her appearance it seems she know what she's doing... \(^O^)/ Yayyyy~~ Well anyway I guess time will tell... Hopefully at least we can learn a bit more about Ue-chan~~ That's all I want from her for now, to at least get to know more about her. =)

VMAYe.png

#29 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 06:13 PM

Interestingly, there was a pic of her previously by a H!P Kansai dance Sensei, Nishikawa Yukimi:

Posted Image
http://ameblo.jp/jav...1051904431.html

She's alongside Miwa Satsuki, the girl who was a finalist in the Morning Musume 10th gen auditions.

The date of the blog entry is 2011-10-18, so it was around the audition days and if I'm not mistaken, the blog entry says that due to a request to H!P Kansai, these two girls got dance lessons for half a year! Also, they both sent thank you letters to the Sensei after the final lesson.

Miwa Satsuki, who is from Osaka (same as Akari) also participated in the 9th gen auditions previously, so maybe she joined H!P Kansai after that, and knew Akari from there...

Thank you for sharing this info. This more or less confirms she was with H!P Kansai which very likely means she was a Happy!Style trainee, H!P Kansai doesn't get much publicity so we hardly know who goes in and out of there.This pretty much explains why Uemura shows that much confidence.

YuiKaori is from H!P Kansai and to a certain point, technically, Noto Arisa a.k.a Nocchi is part of H!P Kansai. If Uemura follows the pattern, I have no doubt that Uemura's dance skill will be top notch.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#30 Tokky

Tokky

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 638 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:30 PM

Called Akari and from Osaka ? I already love her.

H!P OSHI : Sayuki Kananan Murotan  Chisato Zukki Yamakki  RioRioRenako

H!P LOVE : MaimiAiri ♦ MeiMei  Dawa Kuduu Chelsea Maria Ayapan 

H!P KENSHUU FAV : Funakki ♣ Nanami Y.

OG & FORMER MEMBERS FAV : Yossy Aichan Kaorin GakiKameMikittyLinLinKonKonAyaka K. SatodaAsunaMegumiKanKanIrorinKanae Nanamin Kurumin ♥ Captain

♥ UP UP GIRLS kakko KARI

#31 MizuponxEripon

MizuponxEripon

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 139 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:15 AM

Found this ^_^
Posted Image

I guess the ponytail with the side bangs/hair out is her signature/trademark hairstyle.. Ponytail-Chan~ :)

Apparently, Akari admires Takahashi Ai by the way.

Kaneko Rie → Ishikawa Rika
Miyamoto Karin → Risa and Chisato
Takagi Sayuki → Tanaka Reina
Tanabe Nanami → Suzuki Airi
Yoshihashi Kurumi → Sayumi and Ayaka
Hamaura Ayano → Yaguchi Mari
Taguchi Natsumi → Sayumi & Airi
Otsuka Aina → Okai Chisato
Mogi Minami → Yaguchi Mari
Ogawa Rena → Sugaya Risako
Yamaga Kanae → Mano Erina
Oda Sakura → Nakajima Saki
Kosuga Fuyuka → Wada Ayaka
?? [Uemura Akari] → Takahashi Ai

From this person, who says they got it from 2ch.

10514hw.jpg

好きだな君が

#32 panda•mei•nium

panda•mei•nium

mei world to the max!!

• Senpai
  • 1143 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:25 AM

^
Oooh! What a great answer! <3

#33 NightOfFire’21

NightOfFire’21

Peacemaker

• Senpai
  • 4066 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:02 PM

This girl's cute!
First official selling pictures I think:

Posted Image Posted Image

#34 Maep

Maep

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 535 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:04 PM

Hmm, for some reason, she reminds me of Momoclo's ex-member Akari. XD
Maybe it's the eyebrows. :D (And name, lol)

She has an unique smile, just noticed that. :)
My English is bad at sometimes, but try to understand me. <D

#35 MizuponxEripon

MizuponxEripon

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 139 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:42 PM

From the Kenshuusei concert, Hair down :)
Posted Image
(This is from Tsunku's blog)

Rehearsal:
Posted Image
Posted Image
(In the blue outfit ^_^)

When she has her hair in a ponytail, It reminds me of the younger me.
I always had my hair like that. ^^;

Spoiler

10514hw.jpg

好きだな君が

#36 panda•mei•nium

panda•mei•nium

mei world to the max!!

• Senpai
  • 1143 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:44 PM

^
^
I agree. She does resemble Hayami Akari.

^
So, she has trouble holding the microphone? That's cute! ^_^
(I wonder why... sweaty hands? ^^; )

#37 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:27 AM

For a first timer the microphone can be an intimidating device. It feels like you are holding a light saber or something... oh mayb thats just me ^^;
And it is heavier than you would expect such a small thing to be.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#38 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:25 AM

Haha really? I never thought it was a big deal at all... =P

I think I first picked up a mic and performed on stage at the talent show in 5th grade. It's not that hard to hold it and sing/dance/perform... lol

Well maybe that's just me though. For some I guess it could be a bit odd. =P Or maybe I remember things wrong and I'm just used to it already - it's been 8 years since then, so... =P

VMAYe.png

#39 Tokky

Tokky

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 638 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:41 AM

She seems really cool, I hope she will have a shiny future in H!P

H!P OSHI : Sayuki Kananan Murotan  Chisato Zukki Yamakki  RioRioRenako

H!P LOVE : MaimiAiri ♦ MeiMei  Dawa Kuduu Chelsea Maria Ayapan 

H!P KENSHUU FAV : Funakki ♣ Nanami Y.

OG & FORMER MEMBERS FAV : Yossy Aichan Kaorin GakiKameMikittyLinLinKonKonAyaka K. SatodaAsunaMegumiKanKanIrorinKanae Nanamin Kurumin ♥ Captain

♥ UP UP GIRLS kakko KARI

#40 Chioku

Chioku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1217 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:09 PM

Her pics for the concert are just too cute I just want to blow all my money, sob T^T

オトロ!!!  
Posted Image
TakechanZukkiAll of 10th gen!
Thanks for the avatar, Sprinkles!<3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users