Photo

[2012.5.9] NMB48 4th Single "ナギイチ" ("Nagiichi")

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#41 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:47 PM

That oricon article refer to 7 members as "main" members while the rest are "senbatsu" members.

Never heard this before, what's a "main" member? Same as media senbatsu?

#42 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:58 PM

That oricon article refer to 7 members as "main" members while the rest are "senbatsu" members.

Never heard this before, what's a "main" member? Same as media senbatsu?

Something like AKB48's "Kami7" or such maybe. Anyway... not to be confused with the "NMB Seven", I guess.

I'm curious how they solve it (aka the cover) for the Type C single this time. As Haru is not even in the senbatsu, but she participated in the comedy stuff at least

What really annoys me that once the senbatsu will change for Docking48 Haru won't appear there either anymore. :sob:

signature3.png

#43 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:03 PM

http://nmb48-staff.l...594th-c958.html

5月9日発売の、MB48の4thシングルは「渚で一番かわいいGIRL!!」略して「ナギイチ」に決定しました。

4thシングル選抜メンバー
山本彩、渡辺美優紀、山田菜々、城恵理子、福本愛菜、小笠原茉由、谷川愛梨、上西恵、白間美瑠、村上文香、小谷里歩、木下百花、門脇佳奈子、矢倉楓子、吉田朱里、近藤里奈

収録楽曲などの詳細は、後日発表とさせて頂きます。

Title is "ナギイチ" ("Nagiichi") which is shortened from "渚で一番かわいいGIRL!!"("Nagisa de Ichiban Kawaii GIRL!!"/"Cutest girl on the beach/shore")

Internet killed common sense.

#44 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:34 PM

http://headlines.yah...000320-oric-ent
http://eiga.com/news/20120330/17/
Watanabe Miyuki will get her first solo song. The song to be a B side of the single.

#45 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:40 PM

Ah, super excited. I'll order this this evening. :lol:

Most interesting thing regarding the main 7 is that Airi's name is there and she's also grouped in the front 7 in the Oricon group shot. So she goes from no senbatsu to one of the focus members. Interesting development if she holds that standing.

Regarding certain omissions, I wonder if there was something to do with age and outfits that may have affected the youngest members (Haru, Keira) except Jo (who clearly gets passes in situations like this). I will miss these two in the senbatsu though. :( But if there are going to be say bikinis, Yuppi and Ayanyan will be missed as well. :whistle: http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/nosebleed.gif

#46 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:55 PM

No Haru in senbatsu is an atrocious decision. She definitely ought to be in every senbatsu. :noo:

#47 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:04 AM

http://twitter.com/#!/akb48journal/status/185995516356722688
NMB chereo is the best lol

#48 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:25 PM

hmm ...

For Airi ... I know she is popular and she got a lot presence ... she is one of those that I wonder how come she is not in the senbatsu all along ...
She getting team M and senbatsu ... is in the cards all along ... its pretty easy to guess on that ...

Anyway .. I am ok with her ... because she is a good friend of Keira ...
I've been to Keira birthday show ... and she wrote an extra personal message for her ...lol
LOL ..its just me ... just like i like Mirukii because she is the good friend of Riichan ... LOL

But as usual .. I don't like the way they just push them in your face ... just like what they did with Jou ...
remember my favorite single "oh my god!" they remove Mirukii and just drop Jou nicely on 2nd place .. instead of the step by step way ...

Anyway ... this really suck for me ...
I couldn't sleep and was depressed the whole day .. because they drop Keira ...

well .. I was expecting it ... from all the hints we get ...
and its common sense that they may have problems with a 12th year old dancing in a bikini ...

but I still feel terrible .. and Keira wrote a really long blog on it ...which makes me feel worse ...
I was going to cancel the single again ... LOL XD

but when I look at Riichan .. I can't do it ... hmm ...

Guess I am heading to emo problem again on this single ...
these only happens on NMB48 single ... damn .. anyway .. i got more than a month to decide ...

But anyway .. I am pissed with the management again ...
they keep doing this ridicules sudden shake ups and I think I am wrong when I said that they have stable down ...
obviously they haven't ...

Now .. I think we may have the finally laugh on them .. since they like to to "laugh out loud" so much ...

Looking at the timing ...
To me .. the management is so full of themselves ...
Its like they think they are untouchables ... and no one can challenge them ..so they can play around with their senbatsu choices ...
then Arashi came knocking ... and it will give me great pleasure to see them get their ass kicked by Arashi ...

anyway ,, no 48 group had never tasted failure .. its about time they get a lesson respecting the fans...

#49 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:17 PM

Even if they didn't "play around with their senbatsu choices", facing Arashi would still be the same, because Arashi sells much more than what NMB48 does. So I don't get how you will get "great pleasure" to see them get "their ass kicked" by Arashi. Though I suppose maybe you will get satisfaction thinking about the girls like Riichan, Milky etc. being let down and sad that they didn't get #1. And then later your satisfaction will probably turn all of a sudden into another round of being completely emo over something again.

Meanwhile I'll just enjoy this single for what it is.

#50 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:39 PM

Every girl is someone's oshimen, so I don't understand how they're disrespecting the fans by allowing different girls in a 16 member single. You're upset because one of your two favorite members didn't make the senbatsu, but how is it disrespect to fans of Airi, who finally get to see her in the senbatsu, or fans of Murakami, who did not make the "Junjou" senbatsu? They care about them as much as you do about your favorite girls.

#51 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:55 PM

Correct.

It always sucks to see your favorites out of the lineup for a PV etc. but there are more girls to consider as a whole, always. And it's in their best interest to get more people to know more of their girls. In order to do that, you have to change your lineup now and then.

I wish NMB48 the best instead of hoping for negative things to affect them, because I'm a fan of them.

#52 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:00 PM

^
^
^
^

Oh Ares13... You and your long emo messages :D I can't help but laught out loud everytime you give us your point of view of things regarding NMB.
It is only idol j-pop after all... but I have to agree with you that idols makes you go full out emo at times :D NMB, more than any other group, got that awesome power.

...anyways, AKB48 tasted failure for quite a long time before going full out massive.

Regarding Arashi... Mr JE had no choice but to pick the 3rd ranked 48-group, he knows that Arashi would lose big against AKB and probably be beaten by SKE too... NMB was his only choice when it comes to "Oricon No1 hunting"... which seems to be the number one priority for JE-groups with emergency events and such.

_-_-__-___---__

Senbatsu...

This "too much excellence for their own good"-problem that every 48-group struggles with... As I read the names in the senbatsu... Well, I can not say that I want to kick any of the girls out of it, all of them will deliver big. But I can't deny that the Zetsumetsu Team N senbatsu will forever be the most epic lineup ever!

Haru... :sob: Yuppi... :sob: Rikanyan... :sob: ...didn't make it this time but we still got Aka/shiro gumi and bonus contents to enjoy to the fullest.

Oh my god... I need a preview of this one now please
Super excited as always :w00t:

----

:D people keep posting everytime I preview so I have to add another ^ all the time :D

#53 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:30 PM

Attached File  87db0d58.jpg   12.65K   12 downloads. Attached File  4e48bd8c.jpg   14.02K   12 downloads. Attached File  61a48240.jpg   12.67K   6 downloads. Attached File  aa0c1269.jpg   11.81K   7 downloadsAttached File  b71b7534.jpg   11.69K   5 downloads
From the event
http://www.oricon.co.../2009452/full//

#54 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:39 PM

Would they still do aka and shiro gumis since they do have enough members now for undergirls?

#55 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:43 PM

we still got Aka/shiro gumi and bonus contents to enjoy to the fullest.

Can't wait to see what the A+B extra is. The cooking challenge was amazing. :lol:

#56 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:46 AM

#57 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:40 AM

Can't wait to see what the A+B extra is. The cooking challenge was amazing. :lol:

It sure was :lol: All that failure of the first part... but I would happily and with great enthusiasm taste all the dishes! And omg the drama in the finals.
Cooking turned into something fun and exciting :D ...idols tend to turn things around.

Yep, can't wait for the extras.

Would they still do aka and shiro gumis since they do have enough members now for undergirls?

They did both in the last single and I hope they will continue that way.

Baatari GO! was a undergirls song. Now, what we need is a undergirls PV :w00t:

#58 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:44 PM

Cute girls and cooking does it for me too. :blush: (Don't hit me feminists!)

to the senbatsu topic:
While I'm of course very disappointed that Haru wasn't selected for the senbatsu I'm still excited for the release, especially the Type C version which supposedly has Haru in the comedy bonus extra (I think Keira and Rikanyan are also there). It will be a good release, I'm sure... it will just not be as good as it could be with Haru in the senbatsu. ;)

Also I don't think the age stuff was a reason why especially Haru and Keira were left out. Both girls also participated in the swimming suit stuff on the "Oh My God!" bonus. Awkwardly though, can't blame them. :D

signature3.png

#59 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:48 PM

Song sounds really good. :D I liked the "Junjou" Round 1 commercial better, but there's no substitute for Nana's cheering. XD

#60 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:57 PM

I want the full ver ;w; I love Project48 summer singles.... I love all of them, Gomen ne, Summer, Ponytail to Shushu, Everyday Katchuusha and Pareo wa Emerald... >< Now that NMB48 have one I can't wait to hear the song <3 And watch the dance shot.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users