Photo

[2012.5.9] NMB48 4th Single "ナギイチ" ("Nagiichi")

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#21 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:10 AM

As the girls are reporting on Google+: a new recoding of the Yoshimoto comedy show has been finished that will become a bonus on the 4th single. :santa:

The best news (for me at least) is that Haru was allowed to participate! :wub:

I love it when I wake up and there's good weather and good news!

/edit
I scanned all the other girl's posts... and assuming I understood it correctly then this girls reported that they appeared:
Haru, Maachun, Sayanee, Jo, Rikanyan, Keicchi, Milky, Airi

and this girls reported that they were not part of it this time:
Ainyan

Edited by dev-null, 21 March 2012 - 09:31 AM.

signature3.png

#22 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:16 AM

EDIT:
^

Just a note .. I saw Haru recently .. she have grown up a bit and have gotten more beautiful in real life than when I saw her 4 months ago in Singapore ..lol :P

====================================

with all honesty ...

anyone can come out with a great principle about supporting the team not the individual .. or go for the group not the oshimen ...

but honestly ... does anyone ask why you even bother supporting the group in the 1st place ...

Is your oshimen of so low value or of so no credit ..that in your heart ... she don't matter even if she dies ...it would not affect your support for the group ...

Simple fact ...
I support AKB48 because of Ami ...
I support SKE48 because of Kumi ...
I support NMB48 because of Riichan ...

and I may now have other oshimen inside the same group ...
but if anything bad happen to them .. Its going to affect my fandom for the group ...

They are special in my heart ...
I am not going to allow them to be just bait for the group .. and once we bite and get hooked to the group .. they can be thrown away like rubbish ...

For example AKB48 single "Give me five!" ...
I got 3 AKB48 oshimen including my most important idol Ami ... all 3 didn't even make a single song in the single ...
they are not in any song at all ...
but i still got the single .. because I know its a one off thing ..

Furthermore .. its about being realistic ...
I don't get angry with AKB48 if Ami don't make AKB48 UG ... but I will get mighty angry if Kumi don't make SKE48 senbatsu ...

So bringing back to this NMB48 single ...
I am going to get it no matter what .. not because my oshimen are less important compare to the group ..

because they have stable down .. they are where they are suppose to be ...

I know better where they stand ... and I know Riichan is no Mirukii and Keira is no Jou and Ayanyan is no Nana ...
I can't expect them to be on the confirm senbatsu, no way they will be drop list ...

But Kumi is Kumi .. so for SKE48 I do expect her to be on senbatsu .. LOL XD

========================

more EDIT:

https://plus.google.com/113474433041552257864/posts/hGMjpWoA2w8
The new single is gonna sound like Ponytail to ShuShu & Everyday, Katyusha? Hmmm

OMG .. This 2 song is the style of my favorite type of idol song ...
I dunno what to call this songs ...
I give it the name "standard mainstream idol songs"

To me NMB48 already got "Oh My God!" which is of this style...
and SKE48 have "Pareo wa Emerald"

and all these songs are my favorite songs ...

If it really of this style ... I think I will really love the single

#23 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:02 PM

Oi, that's a pretty big jump saying what if they die. ^^; When I say NMB48 is bigger than my oshimen, it's not meant to degrade my oshi.

I love NMB48 as a group, but that doesn't mean I care for Kanakichi less. I'm happier to have things that involve her and I get a great sense of pride when I see or buy something because of her. But if I didn't care for the group, I wouldn't see as much of a point and would support my oshimen less if I had one.

SKE is an example of that, because I like the girls a lot, but I don't like a lot of the songs. So I'm not going to buy something SKE related for a girl in SKE unless I know I'm going to love it. I don't claim an SKE oshi because I'm not going to be especially excited about their senbatsu placement or song involvement as it doesn't influence my purchase in the least. It's unfair to the rest of the girls, I think.

But Momoiro Clover Z is the only other idol group I listen to that I have a favorite member (unless Perfume counts :P ), so I'm not as tied to the oshimen concept. Team N is perfect as a 16-girl group, and while I care much more for Kanako, I can't act like I don't care for every one of the other 15 girls.

As for the song sounding like Ponytail and Katyusha, I hope it's more the former. Katyusha and "Pareo wa Emerald" are two of my least favorite 48 songs. So I hope it turns out well.

#24 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:24 PM

So... We get a NMB bikini single after all :D (... which means that AKB is going to do something different this time around? :huh: ...maybe)

Details and names are showing up, got to love the waiting and the feeling of growing expectations :w00t:

==================

The reason I feel so strong for this group, and Team N especially, is because there was no NMB when I started to follow them. The first thing I saw of them was a very long line of girls waiting for the audition to begin. I saw them pass the audition... Being selected for the first Team N stage performance and change of members for the second one... Pretty darn powerful stuff :D ...so, this is why I started to support the group in the 1st place.

If we then break down the group into individuals... Members are, of course, of different dignity and importance in the group and if my beloved Sayanee would leave NMB... well, I would be devastated. But I do not go around and think about when and if a members will graduate or for some reason leave.
If a member I rank really high would get cut from senbatsu... that would not affect my love or interest for NMB at all because they all are still there... This is why I think the group is bigger than just one member..

#25 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:16 AM

So... We get a NMB bikini single after all :D (... which means that AKB is going to do something different this time around? :huh: ...maybe)

Details and names are showing up, got to love the waiting and the feeling of growing expectations :w00t:

hmm .. guess this makes who is in senbatsu more important .. XD :P

============================

Anyway ...

i think we got to realise that there is a different with 48 groups or Aki-P groups cos a 46 group just turn up ...lol

you need a switch if you support other group out of this circle or family of groups ...

i am a SUPER GiRLS fan and still a H!P fan too ...

For those group ... i don't have to think about senbatsu ... cos they are gonna get in 100% ..
basically the worry is how many lines they get to sing, how long they stand at center position, their screen time .. etc ...LOL

For these ... I am more towards the "group" or "team" ideal...

but when i get back to Mr. Aki-P groups ...
I am more for the individual .. because they got like hundreds of girls ...

So I would compare it like if you go for a set main ...
with appetizer, main course, dessert ... you got to eat everything to enjoy the whole meal ...
you may love dessert more but ... taking everything makes everything more enjoyable ...

but the other side is a buffet meal ... so when face with a huge selection... you got to select what you like to eat to make it enjoyable ...
if you try to eat everything ... you will overload yourself and its not enjoyable at all ...

LOL ... just my thought .. :P
but anyway .. its hard to have a switch where you can just switch fandom method just like that ... lol XD

===================

anyway ... all this senbatsu talk is making me nervous ...
cos Riichan popularity is falling ...

furthermore ... the Akarin & Shiokichi are back ...
and trust me they are powerful ... lol

During the high touch ... they are the only 2 that try very hard to win back their fans ...
they are the only 2 that grab my hands during high touch ...
and they look great ... LOL

and now there is team M

So thats why I say being realistic is more important ...
I know Riichan is standing at the edge ... so I wouldn't be surprise ...if she fall over ...

Its different when she was drop suddenly in "oh my god!" ... cos she is on the safe spot back then and they just force her out ...

but in any case ... we all know there is still the red and white team .. so I should still get to see all my oshimen in the single ..main song or not .. lol XD
or bikini or not .. LOL XD :P

#26 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:35 AM

http://everyday48.ne...&p=78459#p78459
So the name is gonna be Nagiichi (ナギイチ)?
Attached File  sGexl.jpg   52.63K   5 downloads

Senbatsu?

N (11): Yamamoto · Watanabe · Yamada · Fukumoto · Yoshida · Ogisawara · Jonishi · Kadowaki · Kondo · Kotani · Shiroma
M (5): Kinoshita M · Jo · Yagura · Murakami · Tanigawa

I'm loving the teasers the members are dishing out!

Attached Files

#27 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:17 AM

I hope isn't the list for senbatsu since my oshi rkianyan isn't there :bad: .

I still have hope since most time members who aren't selected post something in their blogs apologizing to their fans etc.

#28 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:50 AM

OMG .. I am going to emo again ... lol

anyway ...

that kind of scare me a bit .. because don't have Keira ... :(

but my only hope is .. Keira got no G+ .. she is too young to have it ...
and she had a 3 day gap that she didn't blog .. which is the period those picture are taken ...
Hope Hope Hope!!!!

ohhh ....

Just checking .. they are gong to run into Arashi for this single ??? ...

#29 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:14 AM

This is better not the final senbatsu! :)

signature3.png

#30 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:53 AM

Arashi to rain on NMB single.
Arashi "has decided" to release their single on the same day. MAJOR competition
https://twitter.com/#!/SHINSEIDO_voice/status/185215996418723841

Theres a high chance that NMB may not be win this fight, guys
Arashi normal sales are like SKE's Katomoi Finally. Half a million

#31 Snapple

Snapple

The Empty Bullring

• Senpai
  • 1032 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:57 AM

^ UGH. Gtfo Johnny's groups. >.>

*gets shot by millions of people*

<.<
Posted Image
ICHIGOGO Twitter Last.fm Excessive Drama
秋元才加 ♥ 峯岸みなみ ♥ 篠田麻里子 ♥ 松井珠理奈 ~ freezingkiss

#32 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:03 AM

^ UGH. Gtfo Johnny's groups. >.>

*gets shot by millions of people*

<.<

When I saw this on 2ch, someone came up with the idea that Arashi was gonna release the single in May but they had 3 choices:
Release it on the week of AKB's single
Release it on the week of SKE's single
or, release it on the week of NMBs.

"NMB - Lets release it then!"
lolsz, scared pussycat

#33 Snapple

Snapple

The Empty Bullring

• Senpai
  • 1032 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:20 AM

^ Very, very true. I'd really love to see NMB get higher sales, it'd be flippin scandalous!
Posted Image
ICHIGOGO Twitter Last.fm Excessive Drama
秋元才加 ♥ 峯岸みなみ ♥ 篠田麻里子 ♥ 松井珠理奈 ~ freezingkiss

#34 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:19 AM

LOL .. thats the reason .. I am gonna get emo again for this single ...

Damn can't NMB48 just leave me in peace whenever I order their singles ...

I have to keep changing my order plan ... GG

Its obvious Arashi sales is double of NMB ... so ...
I going to change my order to 3 times the usual ...

the last one i order 1 per version which is 3 singles ...
now guess its 3 per version so best I can do is 9 singles ...

now ... even they got beaten by Arashi .. I know I did my best ...

Damn it .. and all this when I still got to fight for my oshimen for the AKB48 senbatsu election .. OMG
I think I would really lose a lot weight come June .. :P

#35 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:37 PM

Kanakichi had a couple of posts that may have hinted at this secret "event," also wearing the white robe, so maybe I can rest easier on the senbatsu. Stuck on my phone, so I can't add to the photos, haha.

As for the release date, it's definitely Johnny's running scared and picking the easiest competition. There's no guarantee they could beat SKE this time. My hope now is that they do include voting tickets in all 48 singles and NMB wotas go nuts. Would like to see this "#1 by any means necessary" strategy backfire on Johnny's for once. Disappointed NMB won't be #1, but ah well.

#36 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:11 PM

LOL .. going by the white robe thing .. Riichan is safe ..
I just am not sure about Keira ...

but base on the last single ... I know Riichan will be in because of the white robe thing ...
basically .. the robe don't help in anything but just covering what they are wearing ...
Its commonly used to cover whatever outfit that they don't want to reveal ...
unless it's something else they don't want us to see .. that should be the new single ...

but in the end ... now I don't really care who is in it ...
I do think they have a chance .. cos they are a strong 48 group ...

And I would really want to see Arashi go down.. because this look a not honorable challenge ...
maybe because they didn't do what NMB48 did which is 3 no.1 in a row from debut ...

#37 Charlo

Charlo

◦kanabanana◦

• Senpai
  • 3205 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:08 PM

I have something to say about the white robes. Aki/Shirogumi. You never know. I just think you guys shouldn't get too hung up on it until senbatsu is announced. Then get angry. :P

I hope this single has voting tickets because I don't think I can spring for the AKB single as well this month.

NMB48ぱすぽ☆MMJAKB48SHINee2NE1
Posted Image
♥ Voted Aika's greatest fan 2011! ♥

#38 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:45 PM

Oh wow... I'm running out of cash and now this... no doubts I'm supposed to help in fight, esp. if Akari will be back - yay, going for all singles with her, right? :lol:

Posted Image

#39 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:33 AM

^
^
Now that you mention it, the members that have been posting those white robe pics could be akagumi. Seems like almost the same group as last time. Plus I don't think I have seen Sayanee in a photo wearing a white robe.

Still I already preordered type A & B and maybe I might buy C as well if I can get copies of AKB48's single from HMV. It would be super awesome to rub it in my friend's face that an AKB sister group beat her beloved Arashi.

#40 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:29 PM

I guess it's official:

http://www.oricon.co...full/?cat_id=tw

:unsure:

signature3.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users