Photo

[2012.5.9] NMB48 4th Single "ナギイチ" ("Nagiichi")

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#1 Charlo

Charlo

◦kanabanana◦

• Senpai
  • 3205 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:15 PM

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5582aTtlks&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpTzvPW_svM&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX0o2hjKsPs&feature=player_embedded

Senbatsu:

Nagiichi

Team N:
Ogasawara Mayu, Kadowaki Kanako, Kotani Riho, Kondo Rina, Jonishi Kei, Shiroma Miru, Fukumoto Aina, Yamada Nana, Yamamoto Sayaka, Yoshida Akari, Watanabe Miyuki
Team M:
Jo Eriko, Tanigawa Airi, Kinoshita Momoka, Murakami Ayaka, Yagura Fuko

Type A (CD+DVD)
Posted Image
HMV: Type A
CDJapan Type A

Tracklisting:

Spoiler

Type B (CD+DVD)
Posted Image
HMV: Type B
CDJapan: Type B

Tracklisting
Spoiler

Type C (CD+DVD)
Posted Image
HMV: Type C
CDJapan: Type C

Tracklisting
Spoiler

Theatre Version (CD Only)
Posted Image
Avaliable from the NMB theatre only.

Tracklisting:

Spoiler

NMB48ぱすぽ☆MMJAKB48SHINee2NE1
Posted Image
♥ Voted Aika's greatest fan 2011! ♥

#2 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:56 PM

Already? They sure do work fast.

Hopes...?

It would feel weird if AKB + SKE + NMB all had a "fun on the beach" single all at the same time, I am sure that the other two groups will have the announcement of a new single soon too... and do not forget about HKT.
AKB will most definately have a bikini one. SKE had one last year, will they do it again?

What I wish for... well, I would love seeing something like Hoshokusha tachi yo, Nandeyanen Idol or Zetsumetsu. Something that really stand out.

I expect Yuppi to be in this A-side... but i do ot want to kick someone out of the senbatsu... problems.

...this comes so sudden and I'm really curious to know more about this release.

#3 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:01 PM

5 singles from all groups, sans HKT, would add to the awesomeness of this year, which has barely started lolsz

#4 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:17 PM

My hope is for a great single like Oh my god. Few people seemed to like it but I think it's the best single from an AKB-related group last year.

I also hope that Ayama will make it into senbatsu but probably won't happen :)

#5 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:30 PM

A single like "Oh My God!" would be great. I'll be interested to see which direction this single goes. I'll preorder it either as soon as the senbatsu is announced or at some point before it comes out, Kanakichi pending. :P

As far as senbatsu, I wouldn't be surprised if Yuppi is or isn't in it. Akari should be in consideration for a spot I would think. Don't know about Shiorin. Don't know that I expect much of a shakeup though beyond those two or three, but we shall see.

#6 Charlo

Charlo

◦kanabanana◦

• Senpai
  • 3205 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 05:55 PM

How many 3rd Gen members do you think we'll get. I reccon 2/3 members. Less 1st Gen members, more 2nd and a bigger overall senbatsu. About 18 girls.

Posted Image

#7 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 06:11 PM

As long Haru is in senbatsu I'm okay with it. :blush:
But dare they exclude Haru from senbatsu! :blink:

My wish of course is that she's more in the front again like in "Oh My God!", but not sure how the chances are for this since there are quite some girls that seem to be more popular than her.

Of course...
there's some kind of question mark behind Akarin's name. Will they put her again in the senbatsu (she was front group in the first single)? It would mean that some other girl has to move. Also considering they need to push Team M and perhaps a 3rd gen member or two, the senbatsu spots become rare all out of the sudden. I don't expect they will increase the number of girls in the senbatsu though. 16 works well, I think.

signature3.png

#8 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 07:22 PM

How many 3rd Gen members do you think we'll get. I reccon 2/3 members. Less 1st Gen members, more 2nd and a bigger overall senbatsu. About 18 girls.

I'm not sure we are going to see any 3rd gen members in the a-side. I think it is way to early for them to take a spot from 1st and 2nd gen.

This senbatsu problem is always an issue when speaking of the 48-family. There are so many awesome members in each group and generation. And now when NMB has got 3 generations, well welcome to idol hell.

Maybe we shouldn't speak of NMB in generations anymore but Team N, Team M and kenkyuusei(including 3rd gen). There are not going to be any kenyuuseis in the senbatsu, of that I am certain. The main issue is the balance between Team N and M.
Management would probably want to push the new Team M a bit but to what extent.
To me, N is the best team in all of xxx48 so to sacrifice any of them feels... :( but Team M has some kick ass membert too... :o

To make me satisfied they have to increase the number of members in the senbatsu... but if they add more members many of them will disappear in the crowd and that isn't doing anything good for anyone... so, 16 as before, maybe that is the magic number after all.

Who is rock solid for senbatsu in this single? (without any emotions involved just rational thinking)

Team N: Yamamoto Sayaka, Watanabe Miyuki, Yamada Nana, Ogasawara Mayu, Fukumoto Aina

Team M: Jo Eriko, Kinoshita Momoka, Shimada Rena

...and now the traum begins... :sob:

When I think about it, it would be very interesting if they made this (...or one in the future) single a battle between Team N and Team M. All of the members got to participate... don't know really, have to think about this sulution. Kind of rap battle...ish, but with idols... the PV would be awesome.

Seriously... I have to finish this reply now... this is taking forever :D

#9 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:39 PM

I too don't believe there will be any KKS on this single just because there are too many "established" girls in Team N and M right now, especially since this will be the first single to have "Team M" listed in it. If any of the KKS were "senbatsu worthy," I think they would've just been promoted to Team M.

Who is rock solid for senbatsu in this single? (without any emotions involved just rational thinking)

Team N: Yamamoto Sayaka, Watanabe Miyuki, Yamada Nana, Ogasawara Mayu, Fukumoto Aina

Team M: Jo Eriko, Kinoshita Momoka, Shimada Rena

I'd think Riichan would also be in that "rock solid" group. Maybe I'm overestimating her, but I think she's safe from any future senbatsu cuts for the time being. I'd also say Keira should be there, but I don't know seriously to take the senbatsu order from "Junjou," because she was 14th on that list. I figure at most we're looking at four different senbatsu members from "Junjou" assuming the size stays at 16. I hope it all works out, I love Team M and all, but Team N is too perfect to lose any more senbatsu members. NMB48 is awesome! XD

As for being solutions oriented, something like SKE48's "Tsuyoki Mono yo" would be cool where both teams perform the single. Have a Type N and Type M version, but that's probably way too much. :P

#10 Charlo

Charlo

◦kanabanana◦

• Senpai
  • 3205 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:59 PM

I'd say Rina, Keira and Kei are all part of the solid group too.

^ I like the single idea, with the two versions. That'd be cool.

Posted Image

#11 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 11:18 AM

Now up for preorder...

HMV
Type-A: http://www.hmv.co.jp.../detail/4991910
Type-B: http://www.hmv.co.jp.../detail/4991911
Type-C: http://www.hmv.co.jp.../detail/4991913

cdjapan
Type-A: http://www.cdjapan.c...?KEY=YRCS-90011
Type-B: http://www.cdjapan.c...?KEY=YRCS-90012
Type-C: http://www.cdjapan.c...?KEY=YRCS-90013

#12 Charlo

Charlo

◦kanabanana◦

• Senpai
  • 3205 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:07 PM

^ Thank you. Adding to first post now and resisting urge to pre-order.

If you pay with card it doesn't take the money until it's shipped right?

Also, CDJapan confirms it's a 16 member senbatsu

Posted Image

#13 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:20 PM

Yeah that seems to be the case.

#14 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 05:13 PM

As long Haru is in senbatsu I'm okay with it. :blush:
But dare they exclude Haru from senbatsu! :blink:

My wish of course is that she's more in the front again like in "Oh My God!", but not sure how the chances are for this since there are quite some girls that seem to be more popular than her.

This Kinoshita problem gives me quite a hard time...
Why isn't Haru more appreciated...? :blink: :huh: I have been thinking a lot about this and I can't figure it out at all.

But no, I do not think that they dare to exclude her from senbatsu. This may seem a bit contradicting to my senbatsu list above as she isn't included but, well this is why...
Haru has many of the qualities that fits into the management's view of what the NMB image is. (I just can't get that sentence to work properly :lol: )
That is why she is in AKB to XX togther with Sayaka and Miyuki. And why cut someone that they have invested so much time into already? ...but my concern is that maybe the guys with the money may be losing patience as she isn't gaining in popularity and try another girl in her place...

...gaaa I don't know really... if I was in charge she would have been in that core of obvious senbatsu choices...

^
^

So it is confirmed that there will be 16 girls in the sanbatsu... :o I am very curious about who will make it, but at the same time I do not want to know because of possible unpleasant surprises :o

#15 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 05:50 PM

So it is confirmed that there will be 16 girls in the sanbatsu... :o I am very curious about who will make it, but at the same time I do not want to know because of possible unpleasant surprises :o

While I would be extremely displeased if my oshimen didn't make the senbatsu, I believe NMB48 is still bigger than my oshimen, and the collective senbatsu will nearly be the level of my favorite girl. I still watch shows with NMB48 that Kanakichi may not be in, still get excited about getting cards or photos that aren't her, and I still buy the Type C single despite having little to no oshimen reason to since she'll never be in the NMB Seven, so I know I will love the senbatsu.

My initial disappointment and sadness to her not being involved will pass. Of course, I will be concerned that if she misses it once that she could be dropped for good, and that would be a far more disappointing thing than a one-off she's not in. I certainly won't boycott the single (especially with the advent of the Undergirls, which she could be the center for, though I wish there would be a music video for these UG songs!!) even though I won't be in a very big hurry to order it.

#16 Charlo

Charlo

◦kanabanana◦

• Senpai
  • 3205 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:14 PM

^ Woah woah slow down there!

I'm sure she'll make it in. She's pretty popular. ^^

Posted Image

#17 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:16 PM

I finally saw Riichan again and recovered by my emo shit ...

I am just going to preorder it and that's it ... no more emo shit ...

I realise NMB48... is a group that I have luck at ...

i have saw their 2nd gen show and team N show ...

2 out of 8 try ... in my 2 trip to Osaka ..

I am almost turning into a DD with NMB cos I just love so many of them ...
but I got my oshis list there ...

I really hope they will do well for this one too ...

come on .. let all give it a good order ... I have full confident the quality will be good ...

anyway .. I just got too much love for them ...and their staff are really helpful and their fans are pretty friendly ... how can you not love them ...

#18 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 02:53 PM

While I would be extremely displeased if my oshimen didn't make the senbatsu, I believe NMB48 is still bigger than my oshimen, and the collective senbatsu will nearly be the level of my favorite girl.

I find this very true for all 48-groups, the groups have so much more to offer than just the one and only member. However, with various groups outside of the 48-fandom things were completely different, very oshimen oriented and when they decided to graduate or got kicked out for various reasons... Well, interest completely went out the window. I find this quite weird how completely different things can turn out, anyways...

I am pretty confident that my shared number one spot of NMB48, well all of xxx48 actually, will be there though ( Sayanee and Jou :D )... as for my 3rd favourite Haru... I believe.

...And as Ares13 said... no more emo shit ... :D

So, after the announcement of the new single things have gotten real slow. Any new information about this single? ...very curious.

#19 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:40 AM

https://plus.google....sts/hGMjpWoA2w8
The new single is gonna sound like Ponytail to ShuShu & Everyday, Katyusha? Hmmm

#20 Charlo

Charlo

◦kanabanana◦

• Senpai
  • 3205 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:49 AM

BIKINI SINGLE?? :o :D

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users