Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:53 AM

Kaori. XD
Posted Image
clicky

Nice gif :lol:
I like the previous round where Nocchi lost. she was standing thre looking like a kindergarden kid who is about to cry becoz she lost ^^;

@Xin:
Thanks for sharing that awesome news. Another project so quick. Awesome! And this all 4 of them have the starring role in this new anime.
This is a nice start for StylipS. Looking forward to their new single, I assume this is going to be their new single XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#22 mach1neshop

mach1neshop

Where oceans bleed into the sky

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:51 AM

^ Yeah, but her little bit of english kinda piqued my interest....kinda wish there were a bit more clips of her speaking english haha.

anyway, glad to see team dekaris didn't go out with just one album after all. really liking this release.

The most important thing is to keep the most important thing the most important thing. - Donald P. Coduto
---
mach1neshop's random song spotlight: Death Cab for Cutie - Soul Meets Body from Plans

#23 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 06:06 AM

I don't know if anyone posted this yet but they're going to have a second single called Miracle Rush. It will be the opening for the TV anime Saki - Achiga-hen episode of side A

dlapuo76c72.gif

#24 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 09:18 AM

Yes it has, a news source from Crunchyroll. It was posted in the previous page. Thank you anyways :)

News about Saki - Achiga-hen episode of side A - source Crunchyroll

In addition to doing the OP, StylipS members will also be voice actors in the anime.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#25 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:28 AM

StylipS suta seiyuu e no michi ep.5

@0:53 Kaori made a mistake when she commented the board... I think she meant to say 結構 ( kekkou = wonderful ) but instead she said 転校 ( tenkou = change school ) ^^;
The other didn't get her and then kaori became embarassed and turn the other way saying "yadda". Ah that was so cute XD

StylipS suta seiyuu e no michi ep.6

LOL @ Yui and Nocchi scared of popping the balloons ^^;

In the balloons is hidden a treasure. Who finds it first, the lucky girl, wins and gets to eat the cake.
A balloon with はずれ ( ha-zu-re ) means a miss. あたり ( a-ta-ri ) means a hit, which is what they are looking for.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#26 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:21 PM

New magazine scans.
Posted Image Posted Image

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#27 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:02 AM

NOCCHI Y U NEVER AGE???

I swear she looks 14-16. X.X

Those pictures are really nice~~

What does the article say?

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#28 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:37 AM

Which magazine is that from?

I'm glad StylipS is getting exposure. Their debut single was superb, so it would be sad if they just disappear after that XD

Nocchi forever young :wub:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#29 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:30 AM

Crunchyroll will be streaming Saki Episode of Side A, as they did the first season (which I loooooved)

I'm excited knowing StylipS are gonna do some of the characters voices too!!

I really wanna start following this group more and more... I think maybe I'll even add them to the small list of idol groups I'm followinig~~ =)

Anyway here is the link to the trailer!!!

http://www.crunchyro...-trailer-594461

Ohh how I love Crunchyroll... Legal anime streaming FTW. =D

VMAYe.png

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#30 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:37 AM

First episode is out~~ Their characters don't appear but the opening (which is at the end of this episode, like a lot of first episodes of anime are formatted) is longer than the preview in the trailer.

Miracle Rush, it sounds really good~~~
OH BTW I preordered the regular version, and I also got the regular version of StudyxStudy. That's that, StylipS is going on my groups-to-support list.

Miracle Rush is very Saki-like... The first season, I watched, and this fits so well with the kinds of songs used in that. =)

BTW you can watch the series legally at Crunchyroll... But you have to pay for premium membership like I do, to get the episodes as they come out.

But PM me and I can send you a free pass for 3 days. But I only have 3, and I get a new one every month, but they also expire 3 months after you get them... Anyway I know there's fansubs but I like to avoid those whenever possible since they're illegal.

But here is the link to the episosde:

http://www.crunchyro...-meeting-594739

You can watch it in a week, or just be the first, second, or third to PM me for a free pass. XD But it works only for 3 days once you redeem it.

I figure I'd bring this up since StylipS ARE part of the cast, AND perform the opening theme... So if there's legal streaming of the show, then I want to help people see it, if they are interested. =)

Seriously though, I really love the song. It's so catchy~~ XD And I'm a fan of the first season of this anime as well, so it all connects together for me. ^O^

VMAYe.png

#31 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:13 AM

Is there a way to just listen to Miracle Rush without going to Crunchy? Mayb someone uploaded it to youtube? Just the song not the whole episode.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#32 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:31 AM

Well it's basically at the very end so you can just skip to the end...

I think it's possible that it's on YT (and it DEFINITELY will be eventually if it's not already, lol) but why view something illegal when there is a legal option?

edit

Just in case anyone wants to know, in the first episode, the song starts at 22:14.

VMAYe.png

#33 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:23 PM

StylipS in another magazine. I can't read the title of the magazine, but I think this is the cover, for anyone that wants to know.

Posted Image Posted Image

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#34 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:47 AM

^Title of the magazine is Seiyuu Animedia.

Yaya another mag :D
On the cover says it includes a pinup poster of StylipS :w00t:

Kaori looks gorgeous in the white dress :wub:

Yui, not the Mickey hairstyle XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#35 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:36 AM

StylipS - Miracle Rush ( short ver )

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#36 Suguri

Suguri

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:53 PM

^
that song is amazing :DD i hope stylips does songs that aren't just for anime

#37 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:26 PM

^I think thats what StylipS was made for. Their names are constantly on anime magazines. But they are not the top group yet. Thats as expected since they just formed. The group to beat is Sphear, also a 4 member girl group. I think they formed last year. I don't know more details about them than that ^^; I have seen them on a few magazine covers already. I want to see StylipS ( or YuiKaori ) on a magazine.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#38 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:02 AM

As an anime fan first (since, basically my whole life, lol) I got into idols through anime and I would actually be happy if they focused on anime. And maybe I can find more anime to watch, through them!! XD I guess I got lucky with Miracle Rush since I already watched the prequel series and it's one of my favorites, and I also knew StylipS already. =P

VMAYe.png

#39 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:32 AM

It is kinda sad that anisong is not taken seriously by foriegn fans, except for a small number like Xin. I find some anisong to be more exciting than idol songs. For instance, Diamond Crevasse from Macross Frontier. The series of anisongs from Frontier catapulted May'n's fame. Same with SCANDAL, if it was not for Shoujo-S ( Bleach ) I wouldn't have gotten hooked on SCANDAL. I'm hoping StylipS get a instant hit song that would shoot them into orbit :lol: YuiKaori nearly got an instant hit with My Steady Boy ( Kiss X Sis ). Due to it's genre it couldn't get to that point ^^; It did get the most promotion among all YuiKaori singles. It has the most number of dance shot versions.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#40 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:11 AM

Ahhh I found SOOO many great artists through anime... (Especially through Bleach!!)

I feel like if StylipS continues to perform for various anime then they can go really far. And maybe eventually they'll get to perform for something that takes off big time and they'll suddenly become really popular... XD It's hard to know for sure what'll become that big though. (For example, iirc people didn't initially think Lucky Star would be popular overseas but it became pretty popular and they localized it...) It's just an example of a somewhat unexpected rise in popularity of an anime...

And think, if StylipS does get lucky and performs for something like that, then I think that'd be awesome for them. <3

VMAYe.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users