• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:54 AM

i looked back at previous threads and found no "embarrassing story" threads. but if there are, i apologize. ^^;

we all have an embarrassing moment in our lives, so here you can share one, or as many stories as you like. i'll start with a few of my own stories.

during a youth group gathering at church, we were meeting our new youth group leader for the first time. he was introducing himself, telling us a little about his hobbies and whatnot. well, there just happened to be a pause in the conversation, annnnnd i farted. XD everyone turned their heads and stared, but i tried playing it off like it wasn't me. luckily, the new youth group leader continued on, so then everyone turned their attention back to him. probably one of the most embarrassing moments, ever. XD another time, also during church, we had a christmas party/outing. first, we played some game where we were teamed up with a partner. i was asked a question, and if i got it wrong, i was pied in the face. of course, i got the answer wrong, and my partner threw a pie in my face. it wasn't so bad really, but after the game, we loaded up into a bus and went to the zoo, and then ice skating. i had to go to both places with whipped cream in my hair, that eventually turned sour and started to smell. they really should've switched the events, zoo and ice skating first, pie-in-face-game, second. ><

#2 Snapple

Snapple

The Empty Bullring

• Senpai
  • 1032 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:09 PM

I can think of one but there's loads more.

I took an acting class back when I was about 16, and we all had to do monologues and record them. I finished mine up and was watching someone else do his, right in the middle of an intense pause part, my stomach grumbled SO LOUDLY that they had it on film and he had to record his monologue starting all over again!! I was so mortified I had to wait out in the hall. So bad!
Posted Image
ICHIGOGO Twitter Last.fm Excessive Drama
秋元才加 ♥ 峯岸みなみ ♥ 篠田麻里子 ♥ 松井珠理奈 ~ freezingkiss

#3 Kecham

Kecham

Night Owl

• Senpai
  • 866 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:16 PM

There were many, some not so much and some really ugly, from the ones I remember
- When I was a child I was with my parents buying shoes and on the street there was a person that from the back looked like my grandfather so I grabbed him for the sleeve and said grandpa but when he turned I realized that, that was a stranger, as a kid normally I died from embarrassment.
- I'm going to be brutally honest here knowing that someone is probably going to ROFL after reading it, again it happened when I was a child. It was really cold outside, so cold that I barely felt my toes, snow was up to my knees
I was going to school (first year of elementary) upon entering the building well, I felt like farting but instead I did my pants I was so embarrassed to tell my teacher what happened that I spend the whole day with the you know what in my pants (hey I was 6 or 7 and there was no paper in schools WC)
- This happened in Gaki's thread *cough* My first post in her thread, my hands are shaking, I'm nervous and I'm not noticing all the typos I'm making I press 'add reply' and couple of hours later I notice that one typo turned my comment into something ugly I quickly edited. I don't know how many people saw it and if they remember it but that's the reason I'm not really active in her thread, well, that and my shyness ^^; it's mostly shyness <_<
- Also leaving people comments on there profile and not receiving a response after a month although the person was active every day is also making me feel embarrassed every time I see that comment or think of it, making me think I did something wrong. I'm a shy guy I don't know what to say most of the time to start that conversation so when I do say something, when I find the courage and I'm being ignored I die from embarrassment of ever making that comment and feel terrible.

"If you give up on the most important dream in your life
you'll gradually lose your true self"

tumblr

#4 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:32 PM

^ i don't remember you leaving that comment. i've made plenty of mistakes when i leave comments. my worst comments are made when i'm tired, but i leave them anyway, and i spend hours awake in bed thinking about how i could've worded it better. XD you should come back to her thread and comment away! ^ ^ your story reminds me of a time when i was in school. preschool, to be exact. we where getting ready for naptime, but we had to brush our teeth beforehand. i had to pee in the worst way. i remember trying my best to hold it, but i couldn't, so i ended up wetting myself. i rolled up my jeans thinking that maybe no one would notice. but looking back, my teacher should've done something. called my mom, or something, instead of having me walk around with pee pants all day. XD

#5 NirvanaRama

NirvanaRama

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 537 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:03 PM

[Edit: Deleted] ^_^

#6 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:47 PM

Okay so this was when i was like 8 or 9 years old and for a little backstory i had some surgery on my legs and was in a wheelchair for quite a while so anyways my parents had decided to take me and my little brother to Disneyland on a family holiday and to make me feel better after being through quite a bit. It was a pretty fun vacation and everyone was fussing over me because i was in a wheelchair and they don't wanna get sued XD god bless America and it's sueing culture.

So anyways we were in this eating area getting some food at one of the resteraunts and my little brother who was about 3 at the time spotted some characters and wanted to get autographs but was scared to go alone so i wheeled myself along with him. Anyways after getting autographs and photos and stuff my little brother had i guess run back to my parents to show off his autographs and i was alone in this group of disney favorites. Goofy being a kind soul decided to wheel me back to my parents and i was having a laugh with it not noticing where i was going and he wheels me to the table and i thank him as he saunters away and turn around to see a table full of complete strangers who look as bewildered as i did. I just kind of wheeled myself away back to my parents quietly.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#7 Charlo

Charlo

◦kanabanana◦

• Senpai
  • 3205 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 12:17 AM

Mine's short but when I was in a bookshop once with my dad he was wearing a leather coat. (I was about 8/9) and we went to look at different things. Then I went to go find him I found him and walked up behind him and hugged him really tight. Turned out it was just another random guy in a leather jacket and my dad was standing right by him. Awkward.

NMB48ぱすぽ☆MMJAKB48SHINee2NE1
Posted Image
♥ Voted Aika's greatest fan 2011! ♥

#8 Snapple

Snapple

The Empty Bullring

• Senpai
  • 1032 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 12:21 AM

Mine's short but when I was in a bookshop once with my dad he was wearing a leather coat. (I was about 8/9) and we went to look at different things. Then I went to go find him I found him and walked up behind him and hugged him really tight. Turned out it was just another random guy in a leather jacket and my dad was standing right by him. Awkward.

LOL my sister did something similar in an airport one time! Ran up to who she thought was my dad and it was just some other random guy! Hilarious!
Posted Image
ICHIGOGO Twitter Last.fm Excessive Drama
秋元才加 ♥ 峯岸みなみ ♥ 篠田麻里子 ♥ 松井珠理奈 ~ freezingkiss

#9 Kecham

Kecham

Night Owl

• Senpai
  • 866 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 04:22 AM

I remembered this :ph34r: oow, boy this one is big... I was just a kid on a school trip, we were on a bus and I sneezed... on the hair of the girl siting in front of me, she was also a girl I liked. She just looked at me and I had that 'not this, anything but this' embarrassed look.

- Also leaving people comments on there profile and not receiving a response after a month although the person was active every day is also making me feel embarrassed every time I see that comment or think of it, making me think I did something wrong. I'm a shy guy I don't know what to say most of the time to start that conversation so when I do say something, when I find the courage and I'm being ignored I die from embarrassment of ever making that comment and feel terrible.

just going to add something because I don't want some people (on my FL) getting it all wrong and thinking I meant them. It was a simple yes or no question and it happened many, many months ago and it happened with more than one person.

"If you give up on the most important dream in your life
you'll gradually lose your true self"

tumblr

#10 Tyzer

Tyzer

♥Kaori & Sayu♥

• Senpai
  • 4277 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 11:54 AM

I don't have many embarrassing moments in my life, but when I do they're pretty bad lol
So...

- I was around 7 or 8 at the time and my dad and my brothers were shopping and we had to take the escalator to down to the bottom floor. So we did. We all got off and it was all alright until I thought it would be a fun idea to see if I could the splits on the escalators. So I put one foot on the up escalator and left my other foot on the ground. At the time I thought I would just get off when it started hurting. But when I tried to I was too far out and before I knew it I was stuck with my pants had ripped in front of a whole crowd. Luckily my dad saw me and quickly got me off before anyone else saw lol.

- Also I know I'm not the only guy who has done this. I accidentally walked into the girl's toilets at school. It isn't really embarrassing if you think about it but when your around 11/12 years old and there were actual girls in the toilet at the time. It really isn't the best experience XD

I know there are more but I can't remember them all XD

rdLAFtW.png
♥ 飯田圭織 | 道重さゆみ | 高地優吾 | 伊野尾慧 | 中村優一 | 瀬戸康史 | 篠田麻里子 | 小嶋陽菜 ♥
 Graphics - Tumblr - Livejournal - Set by Me

#11 Picky

Picky

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 653 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 09:48 PM

I thought this was really embarassing but I find a lot of things embarassing. :-p

We were on a holiday and we were in Milan, Italy and we were just leaving but my Dad's SatNav in the car wasn't working perfectly in mainland Europe so he drove onto this road thinking it was a normal road. Then we suddenly see a tram heading towards us and then my Dad starts reversing but there was a tram behind us aswell. He had to drive really fast to get out. XD

I just realised how lame and non-embarassing the story is. :-p

Posted Image

Top ---48:-1.Matsubara Natsumi -2.Tomomi Kasai -3. Iriyama Anna

#12 Eeyore

Eeyore

Friend of Pooh. For what it's worth.

• Senpai
  • 2161 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 09:53 PM

during a youth group gathering at church....

Apologies, but the only thing I can hear now is "This one time, and band-camp..." :D
DISCLAIMER: Please bear in mind that with regard TakaH!Otty... I am biased. Very biased indeed (although I personally think it's not bias but merely a matter of quality). So please take anything I write with regard to her near limitless ability, talent, looks, appeal, charm, perfection, blah blah, with a pinch of salt the size of the moon. If you take it too seriously, I can not be held accountable for your over-reaction. ;)

#13 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:25 AM

^ oddly, i used to be compared to that character from american pie ALL THE TIME. apparently, people have this idea that shy, nerdy types are really quite the opposite, which i my case, i'm just that, shy and nerdy. not a dominant bone in my body.

another embarrassing story: there was a time, in junior high, we were outside during a free period after lunch. (also known as recess) i was hanging out with some friends, and i felt one single drop on my head. it was cloudy, so i thought maybe it was a rain drop, so i put my hand to my head, and brought it back down. turns out a bird crapped on my head. not just a teensy little bit, but a huge dump right on the top of my head. i went to the girls' room and washed it off. same thing happened to me when i went to a cher concert with my parents, but this time it was all over my white shirt, and not just one bird, but several. XD

#14 sillykitty

sillykitty

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 443 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:18 AM

Oh dearie me. I have a fair few of these.

1. Standing at the top of a large clocktower in Venice I take what I thought was a rather good picture. I then turn around and say "That's pretty good, eh?" and show the picture to what I thought was my Dad. Turns out I was talking to some poor stranger.

2. I went to stay over at a friends with a white pj top. When I was in the bathroom changing I thought "Ah, it's kinda see through. Oh well, hopefully no-one will notice". Of course what the first thing my friend says when I walk back into the room - "It's nice to know that you wear blue lepoard print underwear."

3. Back in primary 6 I was a 'milk monitor'. When I was handing out the cartons of milk one day I tripped over someones chair and dropped the milk. And then fell on top of it, drenching me and almost everyone else in the class!

#15 mochi.rini

mochi.rini

新垣 里沙...大好き!❤

• Senpai
  • 1024 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 05:28 AM

Oh man I have a lot of embarrassing moments XD Though most of them are just stupid things that I say out loud~

For example, my sister and I were talking about reading Harry Potter and me being dumb (and a slow reader o.O) said "the furthest book I got to was Harry Potter and the Chamber of Commerce" >.< She still won't let that go!~

And another time happened in about 7th grade...I bent over to pick up a wad of paper and I let out a loud one (>w<) The girl behind me decides to be a jerk and shouts out "Ooooh Rini farted!" so I got P.O-ed and smashed that wad of paper in her face. Bam! \(- u -)/

As for a third one....I got a peanut stuck in my nose when I was around 5 or 6 and I couldn't get it out so I tried digging....my parents tried digging...we almost had to call a doctor but then I sneezed and it popped out :lol: And I tried to eat it too (cause I was a weirdo and liked to eat snot covered peanuts as a child o.O).

But the most embarrassing moment i can remember...it was terrible lol. I was at work (at my town's elementary school since I was an after school caretaker my senior year). Anyways, this kid, who is usually hyper and plays too much, came up to me all bouncy and whatnot and he said "Hey Rini! Why do all girls have big boobs? You have huge ones!" Man...I wanted to punch the kid~ I told him to go ask his mommy (and to shut up...) XD And he was all "Okay! She has some big ones too!~" x_x

Hi~iiya!~ (>^ u ^)>Posted Image

I support T a k a G a k i

Risa picture Tumblr

Rini's blog \(^ - ^)/

#16 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 03:56 PM

This thread is pretty hilarious :lol: I've had loads of embarassing moments in my life. But I kind of love them because they make my friends laugh when I tell them so I figure if it makes people laugh they can't all be bad XD

One of the possibly most embarassing things thats happened to me though was involving a parcel delivery. I'm gonna spoiler this one so any ladies don't have to see it if they don't like 'guy stuff'.

I was fast asleep and I woke up when our front doorbell rang. I only had boxer shorts on but I rushed downstairs cause I knew it would be a parcel for me and a lot of the time the delivery people don't wait. Just as I opened the door I suddenly realised that I had 'morning wood' XD Guys will know that when you get that there's nothing you can do. I thought, 'holy crap, how the hell do I hide it when I'm only wearing boxer shorts!'. And yeah, this just had to be the one time that the delivery person was a woman too :lol: It was pretty damn embarassing and even though she hid it well I could see she'd noticed. Luckily I've never had it happen again. So guys, if you think you've got a parcel coming make sure you've got some baggy clothes or something nearby to cover yourself :lol:

#17 KBL

KBL

Resident Beanie Snarker

• Senpai
  • 1021 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 09:47 PM

^
Spoiler

I got one, like this one time back in 5th grade. The girl I liked got herself locked out of her house and they got a really tall wall, so I went and tried to go over the wall and open the gate from the other side. As I went over the concrete wall I couldn't help but lay on my stomach with such full force I just farted real loud.. our friendship was never the same since that.

I know that there's more cause I'm a really clumsy person, but since they're pretty embarrassing I probably chose to forget them all so I vaguely remember some of the other stuff :lol:

#MayugeTeam4Lyfe
9_zps4c267694.gif
"Please, don't leave me!" Rika cried as she hugged Phil.
"Don't leave me alone without you."
She cried onto Phil's chest before she kissed Phil passionately.

#18 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:27 PM

i suppose i'm glad i'm not a guy, especially if something like that happens in a public place. i remember a time at work when this guy i was working with got one. he was the creepiest of the creepy. i was completely grossed out, yet he acted like nothing had happened. XD

#19 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:46 PM

You know when you start laughing and you can't stop for ages? I was in a Spanish lesson in Year 7 and just as the teacher said Silencio por favor, someone made me laugh and I just scream out laughing XD There was silence.
Another time I had P.E at school and I was practising a dance with a friend and there were some bitchy girls in the room and it wasn't until halfway through the lesson that my friend told me that my jogging pants were on back to front :/ What an embarrassment!

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#20 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:13 PM

^
^I think thats definitely a good way of spotting the creepy guys from the non-creepy guys :lol: If the guy doesn't look like he cares, thats definitely creepy. Most guys I know, well, we'd all have the same reaction to something like that... 'Please, please don't let anyone see me!' XD

KBL :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users