FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 02:16 AM

...what do u think of this?

Very cute. What do you think of this?

Posted Image
Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#102 ♥アメーバー !♥

♥アメーバー !♥

♥Gyuuunyuuuu~!♥XD

• Senpai
  • 2833 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 04:09 PM

yumi is an awesome drama queen lol thanks fumi
and i miss your comix!!!
the GAM ones were funny
Posted Image

#103 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 06:38 AM

maybe fumi can make puffy cartoons for us instead :lol:
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#104 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 03:56 AM

Punk Rock Princess COMIX!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#105 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 07:38 AM

Yay puffy comics

thanks fumi
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#106 ♥アメーバー !♥

♥アメーバー !♥

♥Gyuuunyuuuu~!♥XD

• Senpai
  • 2833 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 08:48 PM

lol tht was cute thanks fumi
Posted Image

#107 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 07:49 AM

be sure to listen to my podcast i wished ami happy birthday and we played puffy- all because of you
Posted Image

#108 ♥アメーバー !♥

♥アメーバー !♥

♥Gyuuunyuuuu~!♥XD

• Senpai
  • 2833 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 01:13 PM

thts so sweet of you sailor mari san
im glad she had a good time@ her birthday
apparently she and Atushi san celebrated together
She looked really happy^_^
Posted Image

#109 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 05:21 PM

funny puffy videos

enjoy

i laughed so hard at this one

this one shows the real kaz
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

and here a interview they did on Jimmy Kimmel

Posted Image

#110 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 06:26 AM

Posted Image

#111 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 07:05 AM

ahhhh chibi, ur subliminal and digital messages are making me like Puffy...who wud hav thought girls in their 30's cud be so cute and funny? songs are cool too <_<

h_obanner.jpg

#112 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 08:20 PM

hahahah funny cartoon fumi <3

but that picture you used ami wearing the skull shouldnt be yumi to wear it:lol:
Posted Image

#113 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 09:44 PM

Haha! The videos on how to speak Japanese are some of my favorites. I detected a little Osaka accent in Yumi's "ganbatte" and in the karaoke vid, Ami really shows off how well she speaks English....

She speaks/understands it well enough that when Kimmel asked her a question, she didn't wait for her translator before she started answering which made Kimmel wonder WTF was going on! He didn't know that Ami had ANY English skills!

As far as that interview with Kimmel, Puffy was back in Japan on Hey! Hey! Hey! and they played the part where Kimmel asked if they had ever eaten sushi............an obviously dumb question (meaning, "Hey, I haven't a clue what to ask Japanese chicks!") that Kimmel joked off as "that's why I'm late night's best interviewer. If you know Kimmel, that's his sense of humor...........but I could tell that the people on Hey!x3 (including Puffy) didn't really get it. I think they automatically expect Americans to have little comprehension of who they are, what they do and how they think.

I think I could be immediate friends with Ami and Yumi because of how much I know about them, what their personalities are like and how to relate to them on their level. Yeah, I'd like to think that.

On to the vids!

Here they are, on what I think is Hey!x3's 300th episode..........a look back at previous Puffy appearances:

And a recent performance on a Countdown TV special............they talk and then sing three songs. Listen to how great their voices are!

How about something from this summer's festival circuit. Their evergreen cover of Green Day:

#114 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 10:29 AM

yea it was funny how Kimmel treated Puffy I sure it letterman had them on he ask much better questions :good:
btw those cool links thanks
Posted Image

#115 ♥アメーバー !♥

♥アメーバー !♥

♥Gyuuunyuuuu~!♥XD

• Senpai
  • 2833 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 06:08 PM

sorry you all i havent been ehre in a while
busy with school and ive started a job
i was looking at ami-kun`s blog today and i found this
it`s the new PUFFY CM for MOW that feautres their song DOKI-DOKI
what you guys think?
Posted Image

#116 ♥アメーバー !♥

♥アメーバー !♥

♥Gyuuunyuuuu~!♥XD

• Senpai
  • 2833 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 12:55 AM

new puffy cm
sorry i posted the wrong link before
Posted Image

#117 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 02:58 AM

Just found out about this and watched the two CMs. Here's the MOW webpage that has a couple of behind-the-scenes videos about this..........creamy ice cream?

http://www.eskimo.jp...w-cm/index.html

Rumors are flying that Yumi is finally getting married to her live-in boyfriend, actor Nao Omori. And I've noticed she's wearing a lot of loose-fitting, tent-like clothes lately.............I wonder if she's pregnant!

Notice that she eats left-handed (but plays guitar right-handed)...............that describes me!

And Ami is like Yuko Nakazawa............she's actually getting more beautiful the older she gets.

#118 ♥アメーバー !♥

♥アメーバー !♥

♥Gyuuunyuuuu~!♥XD

• Senpai
  • 2833 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 02:32 PM

And Ami is like Yuko Nakazawa............she's actually getting more beautiful the older she gets.

thats so true
Spoiler

and i didnt know there was behind the scenes yay thanks 4 info~

edit:Those were cute
especially the first one
yumis like CREAMY lol theyer both so damn funny
Posted Image

#119 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 10:36 PM

thats so true

i agree and so does yumi both of them are 10 times hottie then they were in first video they did

and dang it i wanted Yumi to marry me....welll another cute japanese girl slips though my fingers
Posted Image

#120 ♥アメーバー !♥

♥アメーバー !♥

♥Gyuuunyuuuu~!♥XD

• Senpai
  • 2833 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 02:38 PM

and dang it i wanted Yumi to marry me....welll another cute japanese girl slips though my fingers

dont worry i feel the same way about ami kun :whistle:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users