Team: 1st Generation
Birthdate: December 5, 1995
Birthplace: Oita, Japan
Blood Type: B
Height: 150cm

Links
Blog - http://blog.nogizaka...seira.hatanaka/

Interests
Former (?) CHIMO member, a local idol group of Oita-ken http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/CHIMO

Attached Files

#2 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:12 AM

Seitan's Date Video
http://v.youku.com/v...kyODkxMjIw.html

Attached Files

#3 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:19 AM

#4 Arcachan

Arcachan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 77 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:41 AM

are, there's no one celebrate her birthday in here yesterday ._.
I Like Michishige Sayumi , Sayashi Riho, Natsuyaki Miyabi, Wada Ayaka

#5 MorningKawaii

MorningKawaii

MaaDuu❣

• Senpai
  • 2647 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:27 PM

not much info you get from here: http://stage48.net/w.../Hatanaka_Seira

other than some simple things and that her height is 15cm :c11: XD thought this was funny.

^

that's quite sad, maybe she's gained some more fans here until next b-day ^-^

----------------

Some new profile pics :D She's really beautiful <3

HSeirakizu_zps8a54e619.jpgHatanakaSeira2013_zpsd737f703.jpgGRHatanakaseira_prof_zpsafadea16.jpg

#6 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 08:43 AM

She announced graduation
http://www.nogizaka4.../post-12245.php
honestly .. I dunno anything about her .. I am just passing down the message .. :)

#7 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 03:13 PM

Alright... I had just started to oshihen her a 2 months ago... That's depressing...

(Yet I was sort of expecting this, what with the scandals and stuff...)

Anyway, I wish her all the best :D

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#8 jordan17

jordan17

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 12:49 AM

when i started to like her, she announced her graduation.. why..   :o

#9 arwald

arwald

Special Agent of Idol BAU

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 06:58 PM

She graduated? Oooh........

I just started to like her, promoting her to top3 (with Ikuta and Ikoma being ahead)..

Currently I'm on episode 54 of Nogidoko, no spoiler please ;)

I liked her exactly because she didn't show much of the "yaruki", but rather um.. somewhat gruesome character?

With all these talented, cute and funny girls trying annoyingly hard to push themselves forward and appeal to fans in any possible way, I somewhat feel Hatanaka. She is true in her feelings. Others are on different levels of "acting" and own character building - some are really annoying (though occasionally annoyingly cute), some are cautious at pushing forward, some are balancing rather good between own true self and distorted funny images (I don't know how to describe it better, so~)..

And her face is somewhat distinct too, imho. And she's quite small. I wonder if she reminds me grumpy kitty, lol

I found myself looking mostly at Hatanaka while watching 2nd single PV.

I wonder what she's doing now.. I'd love to continue to support her wherever she get into.

too sad she didn't get much of the exposure~  ..though probably that's the result of her character, who knows..

now knowing that she graduated, I'm gonna value every moment with her in NogiDoko

71463146_o2.jpg?20140220215142

Idols are adults' toys © Pikarin

#10 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 01:48 PM

e40efc8cbcf6.jpg

24b66f354cb3.jpg

451fdafdf447.jpg

#11 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 06:42 PM

"To everyone"

Some time ago I officially announced that after the last handshake event of 1st album on 4th of April I will graduate from the group.

I'm truly sorry to surprise you with this unexpected announcement.

Since I got into the group I spent almost 3 and half years in Nogizaka46 as a 1st generation member.

Even now I clearly remember how I left my beloved hometown and went alone to Tokyo.

At first, I was lonely and wanted to go back to my hometown, I called to my family and friends always crying.

At that time, my family and my friends supported me.

And also fans.

In the beginning, on shakehand events same people were lining up over and over, and when amount of singles increased, the number of people also increased.

They gave me a lot of beautiful flowers on Lives, they were opening my birthday events and celebrated with magnificence, they cheered me on handshake events, they listened to me when I had hard times and felt joy with me when I was happy.

After the Lives they were saying "Do your best" or "You became so good in dancing".

Though there are many members in Nogizaka, I'm really happy that there are people who started to like me.

I think that if I wouldn't choose the path of getting into Nogizaka 3 years ago, I wouldn't meet so many people and wouldn't make a lot of different experiences.

For me these 3 and half years will become a treasure of my life.

And the reason why I chose to graduate is that since I'm getting adult I want to learn a lot of things independently, without relying on Nogizaka46.

To be honest, I belive that various things expect me and there will be lot of worries after I get off the cruise ship of Nogizaka46.

However, I thought that if I stay here like this, I will be comforted and won't be able to change, so I thought everything by myself and made the decision.

My family listened to all of my selfish opinions.

And they cried a lot.

I want also to grow more for that family.

On 22nd of February this year it will be 3rd year from my debut in Nogizaka46.

For me it's the last Live.

All 3 and half years will be packed here, so on the Live I want to show everything of myself to you.

The handshake event in Nagoya on 4th of April will be really really last one, so I want to thank there every one who will come.

There is still a bit of a time left, so let me spend it with you.

Thank you very much for supporting this kind of me.

Hatanaka Seira

5th of February, 13:06

#12 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 03:39 PM

Seitan is back, baby!!!

Her blog and her twitter!

She's too cute to be gone from public view and smart enough to know there are still people willing to support her..

In general, I don't like when girl uses big contact lenses to make her pupils look bigger (it looks so unnatural), but in case of Seitan I humbly accept her choice (but still silently grumbling at Mari's huge pupils, lol)..

Btw, it's her birthday on 5th of December. She'll become 20!

seira02.png

#13 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 03:29 PM

"About Hatanaka Seira Christmas [Seitan matsuri Vol. 1]" (2015-11-25 14:50:08)

I apologize for your waiting!

I tweeted about it before,

on 6th of December (Sun) "Seitainsai" event will take place.

bd7acc6c1979.jpg

Place is Shidax Culture Hall

Entry is free (with lottery tickets)

Send you lottery application mail to @domeschick with following info

Name

Address

Phone number

Mail address to reply to

About the lottery

Application for lottery will be registered upon receiving an email to

[email protected]

On the day of the event,

14:00 OPEN / 14:30 START

https://t.co/83pri5Rm42

*TEL 03-5784-8830

*If you have question about this event please send it here

→ [email protected]

About the gifts delivery

Please put them in designated area. Event staff member will deliver them.

I don't feel at all that in 10 days I'll become 20, but

there is nothing else for me but to look forward to meet with you after a long time ( ◞´•௰•`)◞

The event is on 6th of December, but my birthday is on 5th~ 031.gif

Please come to meet me ꒰•̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ ﹏ •̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥๑꒱

884a607f1980.jpg

My new piercing. My favourite combination of "pearl to ribbon" ♡♡

See ya!

ps: it seems like there is an audition for Seitan's.. um.. group? not sure.. on the crowdfunding project "Domeschick".

seisu.png

聖誕祭 is read as "Seitansai", meaning Christmas, but also can be read as "Seitan Matsuri" (Seitan's festival). Wordplay, yeah..  Um, about wordplays, I like one Fukagawa Mai has - in the end of her blog entries she puts おし( ´ω` )まい ("Oshimai"), which means "The end", but also can be interpreted as "Support Mai"

#14 kikilalaz

kikilalaz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 667 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 01:28 PM

^

I thought it was a crowdfunding for her under production movie?

#15 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 02:20 PM

(from Seitan's project webpage)

Hatanaka Seira. Restart project part 1. Movie debut project.

1b84027605e8.png

About this project

%E3%81%AF%E3%81%98%E3%82%81%E3%81%BE%E3%

(I'm Hatanaka Seira, nice to meet you.)

People who read Domeschick, hello. I'm Hatanaka Seira.

Thank you very much for reading about this project of my comeback to entertainment world.

I believe there are different people reading about this project, those who know me well and those who see me for the first time.

b78b5ce6295e.png

○ About previous activity...

I was working as idol before.

I was a member of a group, where I could grow a lot in the environment that everyday gives a stimulus to grow.

I'm really grateful for being able to enter the entertainment world I was dreaming about since childhood, and work there.

f78a7ebf3dff.jpg

Of course, the entertainment industry I was dreaming about wasn't all about fun, I cried a lot when it was hard.

At that time, thanks to people who supported me I could keep working.

"I want to respond to their expectation", this thought had become a source for my energy.

Nevertheless, having fruitless efforts, having things that didn't go well, looking at other always-shining members, gradually I ended up thinking that maybe I wasn't meant to become an idol...

And, about half a year ago I graduated from idol work.

a5b4c67b3c6d.jpg

After I graduated from idol work...

I didn't go back to my hometown in Oita prefecture, but stayed in Tokyo to prepare for the next work.

Model, actress, singer, and idol.

Everyday I was consulting with many people around me trying to find a suitable way for me.

But, I couldn't find answers to questions like what can I do after losing an attachment to an idol group, and what will I become from now on, there was a time I thought about giving up the show business.

91ce54d111d0.jpg

At that time I met with people from Domeschick and they offered an idea of making a movie about my current situation.

I was attracted to their suggestion of putting everything into one production work - my worries, my graduation from idol world, my discords.. whatever I see looking hard at myself.

I want to show myself to many people again through this production and other things that may come after. I became confident with this thought.

And somewhere ahead a way for me might appear. I have this kind of feeling.

019061d22998.png

The movie will be like a documentary about an idol (me).

It will be a story that has many links to current me and my environment and includes a lot of my feelings and ideas.

A lot of things happened and I want to express them all without hiding.

cb5d798c39e7.jpg

From now on...!

I was supported by so many fans, but almost gave up my dream once.

I caused you a lot of worries. Probably you felt down because of me.

I'm so afraid whether you will accept this kind of me again.

Nevertheless, thinking that I want to make a first step with you towards each other,

I decided to take a challenge with this crowdfunding project.

b5720b139ccd.png

Since I decided to do that, I'll do my best efforts with acting, singing, dancing, everything.

I don't want to let down anymore people who support me.

I will do my best.

Please, support me.

8c02c45d2bce.png

ps: 

while doing the translation I came up with this comparison..

Of course, an ordinary passerby would think my rose looked just like you. But my rose, all on her own, is more important than all of you together, since she's the one I've watered. Since she's the one I put under glass, since she's the one I sheltered behind the screen. Since she's the one for whom I killed the caterpillars (except the two or three butterflies). Since she's the one I listened to when she complained, or when she boasted, or even sometimes when she said nothing at all. Since she's my rose.”

I'm definitely weak to "outsiders". Then again, it's their hard work and growth over stress and difficult situtations that helps me with my own worries.

#16 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 07:32 AM

from Seitan's tweet

I went to have a meal with Yuuri. 1f493.png

Tantan combi. 

a3add506babd.jpg

Was it because in the past we were together everyday,

but I like this inexpressible feeling of calm.

I have a feeling that we will meet soon again,

so I'm happy-tan 1f648.png1f495.png1f495.png

ps: tantan combi = both girls have -tan at the end of their nicknames, Seitan and Yuttan.

happy-tan is my attempt to convey wordplay by Seira - she wrote shiawasetan, shiawase (happy) + seitan (her nickname). I'm sure you know about this kind of wordplay, other idols use it a lot with their names or nicknames.

#17 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 05:01 PM

I guess it's from one of "Nogizaka no No" radio show episodes with Takayama Kazumi and Hatanaka Seira as guests (not sure which episode)

Host: Today we have a message from Tawo-san, who is living in Aichi prefecture.

Kazumin: Tawo-san, arigatou.

Seitan: Azas.

Host: Wait a second. Wait a second. If you are saying 'arigatou', then say it. It's not 'Azas'.

(Laughing)

Host: I got a bit concerned about that before reading.

(Laughing)

Host: Let's say 'arigatou' one more time.

Seitan: Arigatou gozaimasu.

Kazumin: Arigatou gozaimashita.

Host: Ok. (reading) ...a teacher who recommended sleeping when studying by oneself if there was nothing to do.

Kazumin: It's great, isn't it

Seitan: I don't remember well.

Host: You don't remember, huh. Did you actually go to school?

Seitan: I did.

#18 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 10:39 AM

^

I thought it was a crowdfunding for her under production movie?

Sorry I really just noticed this message. It was so lonely here, I didn't expect anyone's reply, lol. I don't know how I missed it. I put my next post without looking at the previous messages.

Anyhow, you are right, I didn't understand that at first, so I edited that post later, when I realized it's not the group audition.

Um, about that event I posted earlier.. in fact I won the "lottery ticket" (I just sent an email with my name, my current address and phone number and several days later I got a reply saying that I won the lottery, please come and show your love to our Seitan), but I have JLPT test on that day too. I totally forgot about JLPT, when I was sending an email. Seitansai opens at 2pm, while test starts at 12.30 and finishes at 4.30pm. I won't make it to participate in both things. Either this or that. I still have 4 days to make up my mind. For now, I'm leaning towards Seitansai, but not 100% sure. On the other hand, I don't have 100% confidence that I will pass N1, though mock test showed better results than I had for N2 (which is weird). But if I by some luck pass and get N1 certificate it will somewhat (not greatly but still) increase my chances to get hired somewhere. Then again, Seitan was my oshimen#2 in Nogizaka46 and it would be so great to meet her on that event (despite the fact that I haven't seen yet my ultimate oshimen Aibon). I've seen Ikuchan on the last day of "Princess Knight" performances in Tokyo, but I feel like Ikuchan has a huge fanbase and her future is somewhat stable, while Seitan really needs some support. I might be wrong, but I have this feeling that she's that kind of person who has it all (well, almost all.. or at least beauty, slim body and funny character), but not pushy enough to show off herself. Sorry for being rude, but so many "average to me" people get a lot of attention from public, yet others stay in shadow. Some people would say that it's their choice, but I believe the need for social attention is at core of human nature, in case of artists (idols in this case) it's even more important.

Oooooh, what should I do? I consulted with a friend of mine (university time friend who is way far from idol world) and he said "Of course test is more important! Did you come to Japan to meet some fancy girl you knew about few months ago or you came to get a job there?". I didn't tell him that my first goal of coming to Japan was to meet my favourite H!P idols (was only on Shiba-chan's Live so far, but hopefully Aibon will be next to see). Every opportunity is important, but I see opportunity in both cases, even though opportunities given by passing of the test are more explicit. At some point I wanted to tweet to Seitan some tricky question that would help me make a choice, but anyway in the end it's my call. There will be other tests later (next summer) and hopefully there will be other events with Seitain (which I may not get into). Again, there are many other fans who will support Seitan, they're all Japanese, they have jobs and steady life, while I need to guarantee my own life in Japan. Yet, isn't it always the same - all we do is trying to secure our life and only sometimes we may afford ourselves to relax and enjoy the life.

If I don't go to Seitansai, what kind of fan am I, didn't I say before that I will support her whatever she does?

If I choose going to Seitainsai over JLPT, isn't it too much? If I want to show off myself as a fan then why don't just waste all the money to buy her stuff?

Yep, this is my typical thinking, going to extremes, never taking a golden middle (which is impossible in this particular case because of the time collision).

4 days left. There are blog updates from Seitan, but I don't feel like I want to translate them at the moment.

some pics from her blog and tweeter

54a46bdb6fec.jpg

7155d00af59c.jpg

476df3f51037.jpg

22680969d67d.jpg

#19 kikilalaz

kikilalaz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 667 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 02:42 AM

^
Wow it's rare to meet a Seitan's fan. I admit I'm not really her fan. I only knew a bit about her through their TV and webshows. But as a supporter of the Under Members, I was concerned about their well-being (mostly 1st gen because the 2nd gen, they weren't there long enough to warrant my interest except for Kotoko who has captured my heart. It's not that I don't care. In my mind the 2nd gen are quite safe because they still have so much time to grow).
Seitan has been in Under consecutively for 8 singles. I was wondering why she decided to graduate without a major reason unlike Ichiki Rena, due to study and Kashiwa Yukina due to pursuing modelling career. I know Seitan had a scandal prior to her graduation but it was minor enough not to affect her career.

For the movie, I'm definitely interested in hearing the opinions of a graduated member without any management controlling the content as they do in Nogi. I'm looking forward to hearing her struggles in Nogi and her life after leaving the safety net. Please do translate some of the highlight of the movie when it's out.

I'm really glad she's still in touch with her friends in Nogi. Members blog don't mentioned much about graduated members.

As for your point of view for popular members, none of these girls had a silver platter handed to them when they joined. They had to work hard to get where they are today. Even Eto Misa, who already had a stable fanbase and crowned Miss Magazine never thought it would be so hard in the business but look where she is today.
But I agree that it's important to support them as humans instead of idols. That's why I like to support the struggling members. Not saying I don't like regular Senbatsu members but it's more exciting when the struggling members do something and you'll be constantly checking how are they doing, when is their next appearance, etc etc because they don't show themselves as much Senbatsu members. So these updates on their status keeps you on your feet because you don't have info on them.

As for you, Arwald, I think you should go for your test. I agree with your friend. You can't survive without a job in Japan especially being a foreigner (not like my country here <_<). I'm sure there are other chances for you to meet and support and I'm pretty she'll be very ecstatic to know she has a foreign fan. Maybe during the movie premier there'll be a meet and greet? Good luck with lottery again though and please pasd your ticket to another fan, don't waste it.
For your Aibon case, isn't she continuing her activity in Girls Beat? You still might have a chance of meeting her.

#20 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 03:21 PM

1 hour to birthday standbay alert from Seitan

ab80125a9db0.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users