Team: 1st Generation
Birthdate: July 23, 1995
Birthplace: Osaka
Blood Type: A
Height: 156cm

Links
Official Blog

Interests
Former member in the Up Front Kansai agency, won the 2008 UFA Kansai audition http://ja.wikipedia..../wiki/アップフロント関西

Spoiler

+Example of her Dance Skills, Kawamura at Center Position:(go to 21:20 http://v.youku.com/v...I2OTIyMDM2.html )
+Example of her Singing Skills, Kawamura at Nogizaka46 Convention 2011:(go to 18:00 www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZy6HhdBgrQ )

Attached Files

#2 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:55 PM

That's interesting, so another girl of Up-Front (or in Yamada Nanas case H!P) Kansai has switched sides Oo.

#3 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:52 PM

^
"switched sides" sounds funny XD

I wasnt aware of H!P Kansai until I heard about about Yamada Nana from NMB48.

Could someone explain what happen to cause H!P Kansai to seperate?

#4 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:08 AM

^

Mainly their activity and overall status were the reasons that SI☆NA disbanded. SI☆NA (where Nana was once part of) never got promoted/advertised properly by H!P, nothing was done with them (just like IcecreaMusume and now Jang Dayeon). They also never got to publish a single or album and they only had regular performances/concerts (TANOSINA), sometimes together with others like former v-u-den and H!P member Yui Okada, who also hails from Kansai region.

In spring of last year they then announced their disbanding for April 17th in their Ameba blog. They talked to their management about their musical direction, that they were (surely) not satisfied with their situation, that they had different ideas about their career etc.

Since then, Manami Iwashima has done an event/mini concert together with Up-Front Egg Arisa Noto in November or December and appeared in Arisas Ustream show, but the fate of Asami Abe and Ai Suma is widely unknown.

#5 Snapple

Snapple

The Empty Bullring

• Senpai
  • 1032 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:41 PM

^

Mainly their activity and overall status were the reasons that SI☆NA disbanded. SI☆NA (where Nana was once part of) never got promoted/advertised properly by H!P, nothing was done with them (just like IcecreaMusume and now Jang Dayeon). They also never got to publish a single or album and they only had regular performances/concerts (TANOSINA), sometimes together with others like former v-u-den and H!P member Yui Okada, who also hails from Kansai region.

Pathetic, and yet I wouldn't expect anything less from UFA these days. They have turned into a terrible management company.

This girl is my fave Nogizaka girl. Love her skills and her face. <3
Posted Image
ICHIGOGO Twitter Last.fm Excessive Drama
秋元才加 ♥ 峯岸みなみ ♥ 篠田麻里子 ♥ 松井珠理奈 ~ freezingkiss

#6 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:15 AM

http://vimeo.com/37572174
http://vimeo.com/37512021

#7 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 07:36 AM

For the record: I officially consider Mahiro to be awsum.

"How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five.
 Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

#8 arwald

arwald

Special Agent of Idol BAU

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 01:24 PM

Just finished watching "Karaoke battle 2nd season" tv-show on TV Tokyo where Kawamura Mahiro appeared (thanks to Nogizaka46 tweet I was notified about that 30 mins before its start).

I won't tell any spoiler, but as I was watching her singing, I remembered about some girl in Nogizaka46 with amazing vocal skills I mentioned in some other thread.. there was a trio where one of the girl was Ikuchan.. It was a corner in "Nogizakatte doko" where Nogizaka46 members were singing hit songs of the past. Ikuchan's vocal skill is obvious..  and I wasn't really impressed with other girls' voices, but that other girl that was singing together with Ikuchan.. I wonder if that was Kawamura..

Poor Kawamura was asked by MC "Why were you chosen only twice on senbatsu when you have such a good voice?" and she answered "That's because I'm not popular in the group". She even shouted jokingly "then I will graduate!", when she was told to become an artist. However it's easy to understand her feelings of some regret - a small shining diamond blocked by glittering rubies, sapphires, topaz and other gemstones of bigger size.

I'm adding some points of popularity to her on my N46 overall ranking list..

And in the N46 vocal ranking list she is solid #2.... and she may get #1 if I'll have a chance to hear some more of her singing.

Ikuchan is really really good..

But still T&C's Ruru is my ultimate #1 female singer.

If Kawamura can get closer to Ruru's level, then she'll get N46 vocal #1 position.

For this kind of things I try to stay unbiased..

fb4377cefb29.jpg

ps: I hope she won't gradute soon, but rather get selected in the next senbatsu!

ps2: when I say amazing vocal skill, I mean a vocal skill that hits you beyond expectation.. Not like super-awesome, but really really good one, especially when compared with others.. It's not a big achievement to stand out among ordinary people, but it surely shows a potential..

Idols are adults' toys © Pikarin

#9 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 06:22 AM

Reviving her thread.

Mahiro announced graduation. She will graduate March 31st.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users