• Please log in to reply
4274 replies to this topic

#21 RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMooch

• Senpai
  • 1350 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 11:49 PM

Being chased: You aren't confident in the real world. It involves anxiety and pressure. Also might be a part of yourself that you "left" trying to get back to you.

Crap! I have those dreams sometimes. Like once a month usually......
Once a month I dream that someone is chasing me trying to kill me.

Yeah :D But on the bright side, they're very common. On the bad side they're scary as hell :wub: I think I read in one of the books you should turn around and ask your attacker who they are and why they want to hurt you/kill you... but I don't think you have that much control of your dreams

#22 wildstarr

wildstarr

Goddess, thy name is Maki.

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 11:50 PM

Being chased: You aren't confident in the real world. It involves anxiety and pressure. Also might be a part of yourself that you "left" trying to get back to you.

I've also read these dreams mean you are running away from a part of yourself. The "person" chasing you could be your insecurities, or any other bad character trait that you dislike about yourself.

Posted Image

#23 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 12:24 AM

I have alot of insecurities and things I don't like about myself. :wub:
But I have plenty of friends in real life and on the internet so I guess i'm doing something right. :D
Sometimes though I guess I am afraid maybe there is a really bad person lurking inside me........when I am away from friends and family it feels kinda true.
I often feel like a really bad person.
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#24 RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMooch

• Senpai
  • 1350 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 02:47 AM

True :wub: I have a lot of insecurities about myself, but I've had several versions of the "chasing dream". In all reality, I think the person chasing me is my best friend. She's still really into anime and I kinda got out of that phase like a year ago (going to PGSM then to Morning Musume). But lately I've really wanted to want to get back into anime, since it's more well known then JPop (and those that are into JPop and JRock don't like the stuff I like :/). She's the only one I really hang out with that is so into anime, even getting me into a few shows and making me cosplay :D I also think it's her because no matter how hard I punch and try to hurt the thing chasing me, it very punches back nor tries to hurt me.

Well, that's a little insight on my dream life :D *just wanted to think about her dream a little bit more*

#25 nyekobug

nyekobug

nyekobooger

• Senpai
  • 511 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 02:52 AM

Teeth Dreams: You aren't confidant in your appearance and how others look at you.

Flying: You now feel free and without restrictions.

Heh, so wait, does the fact that I haven't had those dreams in ages means I'm more confident in my appearance, or that I've just stopped caring (I think these dreams occured before I went into gym-rat mode, then they stopped after I stopped going to the gym...)

And I am free, with no restrictions! :wub: The life of a bachelor!

-nyekobug
1.95TB uploaded!!!! \^.^/ Unofficially in charge of the HM2000 reseed project. My favorites: infidelguy.com, Digitally Imported FM (my playlist), 2 the Ranting Gryphon and Opie and Anthony. Visit the 塊魂 (Katamari Damashii) message board too!

Server is offline pretty much indefinately for filesharing. Sakura beats my share ratio :(

#26 wildstarr

wildstarr

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 04:05 AM

How about this? I've had quite a few dreams where things are going to good to be true. Either winning the lottery, or maybe dating someone I had a big crush on, or just anything really great. Then in my dream I'll say "Man this is just to good I must be dreaming..." and then I wake up!

And why are there names for bad dreams like, nightmares or night terrors, but there is no word for a real good dream?

Posted Image

#27 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 04:27 AM

And I am free, with no restrictions!  :wub:  The life of a bachelor!

I sure wish I was feeling pleasure in being single right now......

How about this? I've had quite a few dreams where things are going to good to be true. Either winning the lottery, or maybe dating someone I had a big crush on, or just anything really great. Then in my dream I'll say "Man this is just to good I must be dreaming..." and then I wake up!

And why are there names for bad dreams like, nightmares or night terrors, but there is no word for a real good dream?

I dunno bliss? rapture?
I have quite a few "too good to be true" dreams though.
I don't usually like them though because they end up better than my real life and I wake up realizing it was just a stinking dream.
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#28 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 08:53 AM

Teeth Dreams
Flying
Being chased
Falling

^I have experience all the dreams mention above,like i say falling into endless pit,and teeth dream,yeah I dream my tooth getting loose easily! no fairy tooth? :wub:

#29 Zandar

Zandar

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 148 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 10:05 PM

I haven't had a nightmare for like years. ^^; I miss that adrenaline rush.
I'm having too many happy-happy joy-joy dreams that I am sick of, and no my life isn't sunshine and love beams, it's almost next to crap.
And whenever I am running in my dreams it is because I have shot someone or done something during that dream and the pursuers are trying to kill me or catch me and they never seem to have any good intentions. While in reality I don't even own a gun or have never even held one. Odd.

The thing I dislike most of dreams is when I wake up I can remember the dream for like 10 seconds orso and then it all dissolves and only bits of images and pieces remain of it. I know the full details of it during those 10 seconds and then practicly nothing of it anymore. It's like getting an instant lobotomy. Kinda like a harddisk getting erased from a good movie upon returning from standby orso.
If it ain't Musume, I don't want it.
Posted Image
by courtesy of Lainay.

#30 wildstarr

wildstarr

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 10:40 PM

The thing I dislike most of dreams is when I wake up I can remember the dream for like 10 seconds orso and then it all dissolves and only bits of images and pieces remain of it. I know the full details of it during those 10 seconds and then practicly nothing of it anymore. It's like getting an instant lobotomy. Kinda like a harddisk getting erased from a good movie upon returning from standby orso.

I used to keep a notebook and pen on my nightstand. When I woke up I would write down my dream as fast as possible so I woulndn't forget it. A dream diary is what its called.

Posted Image

#31 Shino

Shino

Domo-kun will eat YOU!!

• Senpai
  • 501 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 05:56 PM

I think that the dreams reflects what kind of person you are. Since I never had a "serious" dream, I think I'm not a serious person... when I mean "serious", I mean, when I have a nightmare, it end so non-sense... things like I fight back who is chasing me and defeat him, slash him with a katana or I just flee flying away... ::(:

It's been a while since my last dream like that, most of times it was when I was addicted to anime, but now most of times I dream about idols stuff... I wonder why... :D
I'm going to live all my life untame!

#32 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 08:04 PM

I used to keep a notebook and pen on my nightstand. When I woke up I would write down my dream as fast as possible so I woulndn't forget it. A dream diary is what its called.

Me too! Sometimes you wake up in the middle of the night because of something you have dreamt (some great idea, maybe ::D: ), and if you don´t write it down, it´s all forgotten in the morning. Mostly... I am still bothered having dreamt about Tsunku... +-( :(
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#33 A.K. - ZONE

A.K. - ZONE

~ 君がくれたもの ~

• Validating
  • 395 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 09:30 PM

They always succeed in killing me...then I wake up and go back to sleep usually.

Me too, and sometimes I'm running but don't know why I'm doing that..

#34 jinalbert

jinalbert

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 58 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 04:40 AM

One of my high school English teacher once told my class to do that. He was interested in dream, faith, and a bunch of stuff. And he also teaches French.

For most of my life, I don't really have much bad dream. The worse one I had is more toward disturbing. I dream that I was walking from an alley toward a very tall church/cathedral (and I am not even a believer). At the end of the alley, there is a crosswalk to another side. Then I saw a young kid took a few steps on the crosswalk, and a car ran over him at high speed. His skin was rip, and some of the internal organ spill out on to the road. I felt like throwing up, but then I woke up. :(

Even since, I always slow down at all crosswalks.
Posted Image

#35 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 07:44 AM

They always succeed in killing me...then I wake up and go back to sleep usually.

Me too, and sometimes I'm running but don't know why I'm doing that..

I also dream of sometimes running away and i dont know why also...sometimes i also dream of climbing up stairs and my legs just feel so heavy that even a step is so difficult.
It just makes no sense lol

#36 wildstarr

wildstarr

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 08:51 AM

sometimes i also dream of climbing up stairs and my legs just feel so heavy that even a step is so difficult.
It just makes no sense lol

No this does make sense. This is the best I can describe. The top of the stairs might represent a goal. Having heavy feet might be that the goal is hard to accomplish. Maybe something you have been trying to achieve but you have been struggling to make it happen.

I could be way off but that is what your dream means to me. :(

Posted Image

#37 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 09:36 AM

Sometimes its not only stairs...but mountains hills or just some trekking ...man.. it was tough "moving a step"
At times its like Ak ...someone one wanting to kill me or something and i simply running for my life in the dreams lol...
have fun interpreting dream :(

#38 dreamaster

dreamaster

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 01:11 PM

Are u guys talking about me ??
My name is dreamaster and I'm new here .

Nice to meet u guys . ^^
Posted Image

#39 wankyler

wankyler

~氷姫リヂアのマニアック~

• Kouhai
  • 615 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 02:08 PM

lol. :XD: dreams...best virtual game in life. I always think of the MM girls before I sleep. So ... ... :( tanoshi desu~
Posted Image

#40 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 02:34 PM

Are u guys talking about me ??
My name is dreamaster and I'm new here .

Nice to meet u guys . ^^

Hahaha...nice to meet you ... your nick is just perfect for this thread haha...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users