4274 replies to this topic

#1 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 02:58 PM

Had any weird dream lately?
I had to start this thread, bcoz last night I dreamt I was in japan, and I was working with TSUNKU in his studios! I don�t know what position I had, but Tsunku and I was behind the mixer table recording Rika's voice, and I was telling Rika things like this: "Can you sing that last verse just one more time, Rika-san" or "Please sing closer to the microphone". I was also trying to learn Tsunku some proper english, so he could impress the members of MM! :lol: I got to meet all members of MM, and I especially remember that I, for some reason, was talking to Iida Kaori in Greek... :P :P A really weird dream, that I surprisingly remembered clearly when I woke up.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#2 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 03:09 PM

Nearly all of my dreams are H!P related.
I really don't want to talk about last nights dream though.......
Too many sad things happened in that dream.
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#3 bahamut84

bahamut84

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 524 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 04:33 PM

dreams? i usually have a dreamless sleep. but sometimes, i have bad dreams, like reading a news bout some natural disasters, or worse, i once had a dream of world war 3....... but hey, i never dreams bout idols or such :lol:. want to have it once in a while :P

#4 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 05:03 PM

I dream of Ai Takahashi in towel before! and I call her to look at something on the grass or something,weird...
and then I dream of Miki Fujimoto,chat with her,and the conversation is completely forgotten the time I woke up.
I dream of Ryoko Hirosue too.

-nightmare,hmm...fall to endless pit before.

now I'm planning to dream of Yossi and Aibon...can I do that?? hehe... :lol:

#5 wildstarr

wildstarr

Goddess, thy name is Maki.

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 06:30 PM

now I'm planning to dream of Yossi and Aibon...can I do that?? hehe... :P

I've been able to do that a couple of times but it rarely works. I once read alot of books on dream interpretation and dream control. But basically you flood your brain with images and thoughts of what you want to dream about when you lay down to sleep. Keep thinking of it till you fall asleep. Like I said this has only worked a couple of times for me.

I have dreams all the time. I've only had a few H!P related dreams though. I've posted one H!P related dream here before but I'll sum it up here. I dreamt I was the boyfriend that Mari quit MM over. I told her she was dumb for doing that and to get back with the group. :lol:

Posted Image

#6 RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMooch

• Senpai
  • 1350 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 09:56 PM

Odd topic for me since we're studying dreaming in Psychology :D

We got to take a 10 minute nap today in that class (after meditating! :D) and I dreamed that I was in a game show with the Morning Musume members. It was like Double Dare if anyone knows what I'm talking about
:D

#7 A.K. - ZONE

A.K. - ZONE

~ 君がくれたもの ~

• Validating
  • 395 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 09:51 PM

I had a weird dream today..

I was in a big house and a lot of people from my classroom were there. I was looking for the girl I like but she was running away from me.. :D I got sad.. :D
later I decided I'd go home. so I went to a "special room" for the people of my classroom :D to say goodbye to my friends..it was so dark there that I couldn't see my hand in front of my nose. then that girl called my name. I wasn't finding her and she took my hand. she kissed my cheeks, I don't know why :D and then she kissed my lips. I wasn't understanding anything anymore.. :D the last thing I remember is that I spent the night there..

#8 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 10:08 PM

basically you flood your brain with images and thoughts of what you want to dream about when you lay down to sleep. Keep thinking of it till you fall asleep.

Keep thinking until you fall asleep...got it,I'll try to think of Yossi as much as possible,Yossi here I come!

Is it true a dream can connect between 2 people? for example yossi appear in my dream and i'll appear in her dream at the same time,hope for miracle.

#9 Shino

Shino

Domo-kun will eat YOU!!

• Senpai
  • 501 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 10:19 PM

Is it true a dream can connect between 2 people? for example yossi appear in my dream and i'll appear in her dream at the same time,hope for miracle.

Hmm... this could be possible, but does Yossie know how you are? :D :D

I already dreamed about Reina and me in the mall, but she was running all over the place and I was running behind to stop her... :D And in another dream was Iida Kaori, I was talking to her about how it was to be an idol, but I didn't understand, she isn't one of my favorites at all... :D

Most of times I can fly in my dreams... :D
I'm going to live all my life untame!

#10 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 06:44 AM

Hmm... this could be possible, but does Yossie know how you are? :D :blink:

Its like I send my image to her dream out of nowhere.

Anyway,I wanna try wildstarr method but instead of flooding Yossi image to my braincells,it went shutdown immediately,have to try again later tonight,hehe :D

#11 pippi

pippi

nino, my love

• Shinmem
  • 262 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 11:04 AM

in the last three weeks I always had nightmares ..
duno why ....
chasing by ghost ...
runnin all night ...
my grandpa died ..
alone in da old creeppyyy house ...
died & my soul floatin around ..

;) ;) x_x no nino !! :wub: x_x :o
pippilOtta da stOrmchazzzer ...
pipper - dragOnfly - fOrget me nOt - sakura - lil red dragOn gurl - yume - pippink peach
Posted Image

#12 nyekobug

nyekobug

nyekobooger

• Senpai
  • 511 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 10:54 PM

I used to have two really weird recurring dreams that I can vividly remember

The first is, I would be doing something, anything, just daily routine when my teeth would start to hurt. Then I realized that if I open my mouth, I'd get this unnatural kind of pressure on my teeth. Then eventually (always while looking in a mirror), all of my teeth would shatter into like, this really nasty chalk-like dust in my mouth and it would hurt like heck. No nerve-ending-fairy, or Tooth Beaver (ala Ren * Stimpy) tho. This used to occur once a few months a while back, but I haven't had them recently (few years perhaps?). And no, no cavities in that period of time.

The second is, I would somehow be flying, but not really flying, more like levitating, but it was this weird form of levitation such that the reason I was levitating is because anything I tried to touch would cause me to float away (hence I was naturally repulsing the ground), which made for some really nifty flying dreams :w00t:

To this date, no MoMuSu dreams, no SweetS dreams, though I had a dream once where I was listening to a Jpop singer (named something like Emotsu something-or-other - the first name was the thing I really remember because it was unique and non-existant) and it was a Jpop song I've never heard before. It may have been like a compilation of stuff but it just wasn't one I've ever heard, and I can't remember how it went either :\.

-nyekobug
1.95TB uploaded!!!! \^.^/ Unofficially in charge of the HM2000 reseed project. My favorites: infidelguy.com, Digitally Imported FM (my playlist), 2 the Ranting Gryphon and Opie and Anthony. Visit the 塊魂 (Katamari Damashii) message board too!

Server is offline pretty much indefinately for filesharing. Sakura beats my share ratio :(

#13 RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMooch

• Senpai
  • 1350 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 11:35 PM

The first is, I would be doing something, anything, just daily routine when my teeth would start to hurt. Then I realized that if I open my mouth, I'd get this unnatural kind of pressure on my teeth. Then eventually (always while looking in a mirror), all of my teeth would shatter into like, this really nasty chalk-like dust in my mouth and it would hurt like heck. No nerve-ending-fairy, or Tooth Beaver (ala Ren * Stimpy) tho. This used to occur once a few months a while back, but I haven't had them recently (few years perhaps?). And no, no cavities in that period of time.

The second is, I would somehow be flying, but not really flying, more like levitating, but it was this weird form of levitation such that the reason I was levitating is because anything I tried to touch would cause me to float away (hence I was naturally repulsing the ground), which made for some really nifty flying dreams XD

Ah! We talked about those two types of dreams! :omg: On the bright side, those are very common ^_^ But the bad side is that I forgot their meaning :lol: I'll try to get them tomorrow :w00t:

I think my most commom dream though is the one where I'm falling. I don't actually see myself falling, so it's more of a feeling. And the other one when I'm being chased by a man, but he's like a shadow. Then I fall over and fight him off but my punches aren't hard enough. ^_^ I think it means that I've lost a part of me (personality-wise, not an arm or anything XD) that wants back... hmm.

#14 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 12:13 AM

The wonderful dream I had is I fly freely like peter pan.

#15 wildstarr

wildstarr

Goddess, thy name is Maki.

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 12:46 AM

Then I fall over and fight him off but my punches aren't hard enough. :w00t: I think it means that I've lost a part of me (personality-wise, not an arm or anything ^_^) that wants back... hmm.

I have these types of dreams sometimes. I use all the force my body can exert and I think I'm hitting my hardest but my fists are going super-slow.

Posted Image

#16 jdjohnson

jdjohnson

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 08:13 AM

it's been along tyme but i had dreams of yuko and abe. i can't for the life of me remember what they were but they were very funny. of course now i'll have a dream about one of them and still won't remember it :w00t:

#17 Shino

Shino

Domo-kun will eat YOU!!

• Senpai
  • 501 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 03:55 PM

I'm happy, yesterday (or today? I don't know, I'll just say "the last time that I did sleep"... :lol: ) Tomoka was in my dream! It was raining and I was holding an umbrella for her... :w00t:

So, I'm in a very good mood, until I sleep, at least! :w00t:
I'm going to live all my life untame!

#18 A.K. - ZONE

A.K. - ZONE

~ 君がくれたもの ~

• Validating
  • 395 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 09:26 PM

I'm happy, yesterday (or today? I don't know, I'll just say "the last time that I did sleep"... ;) ) Tomoka was in my dream! It was raining and I was holding an umbrella for her... :wub:

So, I'm in a very good mood, until I sleep, at least! :D

that is a great dream!

#19 RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMooch

• Senpai
  • 1350 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 11:27 PM

I hope this gives some insight into what some dreams mean :wub: Of course, since it's your dream it's interpreted how you want.

Teeth Dreams: You aren't confidant in your appearance and how others look at you.

Flying: You now feel free and without restrictions.

Being chased: You aren't confident in the real world. It involves anxiety and pressure. Also might be a part of yourself that you "left" trying to get back to you.

(Another common one that no one has mentioned)
Falling: You feel like you're insecure and have lost control of things in the real world.

I have no clue what's up with our MoMusu dreams ;) Though I think I know were some of mine came from :D

I have these types of dreams sometimes. I use all the force my body can exert and I think I'm hitting my hardest but my fists are going super-slow.

Mine is like I'm punching as hard as I can, but when I him it doesn't fase him :D

#20 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 11:43 PM

Being chased: You aren't confident in the real world. It involves anxiety and pressure. Also might be a part of yourself that you "left" trying to get back to you.

Crap! I have those dreams sometimes. Like once a month usually......
Once a month I dream that someone is chasing me trying to kill me.
They always succeed in killing me...then I wake up and go back to sleep usually.
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users