• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#41 Reveen

Reveen

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 09:52 PM

Hi, since it was mentioned here last year I just thought I'd let you know that Team Cwush is putting together another birthday book this year to celebrate Haruppi's birthday on September 19th. The details are as follows

"Looking back, this year has been the most fruitful and rewarding one yet for Hakata’s fairy. In the election, the media, the theater and even in magazines, Haruppi’s on everyone’s radar, the level of awareness towards her has definitely jumped since last year. She proved so much to her fans through her dedication and even though she has had some pretty painful bumps with her continuous back pain, she still managed to overcome them and come out stronger and more graceful than ever. And we want her to know that we noticed.

Last year we started out small but the results were spectacular, Haruppi recognized our hard work, we were able to motivate her and ourselves to continue doing our best. Not only that but her public acknowledgement of the book made other fans eager to do the same for their oshi in hopes for a similar result. In terms of the design and the book itself I’ve had so many people asking about the layout and praising the consistency of the pages. If anyone’s interested, I posted the final look of the book as well as some previews of the pages here. I think it’s safe to say that we set a bar last year.

And this year we hope to produce an even better result. We’re starting out earlier to allow more time for both the submissions and the production of the book.

So here are the guidelines, same as last year’s.

Option 1: Photograph option.

Get a piece of paper. Decorate it!

Put whatever you want on it - stickers, drawings, messages, a picture (please stay away from portraits taken by others or any material that might be copyrighted).

We’re going all digital, so you will then need to take a photograph of your page and email it to us! See below for info!

Or

scan your page and mail the file to us! <— Best option if it’s a handmade artistic message like a drawing or any fan art, it will still maintain it’s quality.

Or

create the page in Photoshop (or similar editing software) and mail the file to us! <— That’s probably the best option if you’re doing anything digital.

OR

You may also send in any normal picture that you’ve taken with birthday greetings. Hold a birthday sign or a message up, or put up a birthday banner somewhere in your area to show Haruppi that her international fans love her.

Option 2: Birthday message

Send us a birthday message for Haruppi! English or Japanese only. There’s no limit to how much you can write, as long as it’s within reasonable length.

Notes:

• On ANY submission: please include your name/username and your country in your message. If you’re from the USA, you may include your state as well. Do NOT include any personal or direct contact information such as e-mails or Twitter usernames, etc
  • Submission Deadline: August 5th, 2014

One more thing, this year we expect a lot more submissions, hopefully, that means we need more staff to help out with different aspects of making the book such as translations, editing and creating the page. If you’re interested we’re looking for English to Japanese translators and editors, if you think you can do either jobs please contact Reveen , emily , Parikkuren , t-motion or SnipaKill on Stage48 or drop us a message at our tumblr . The more people the merrier, in the end the goal is to create a great experience for both the people working together from different parts of the world on the book and Haruppi herself.

Whether you’re a Haruppi oshi or not, everyone is welcome to join us and be part of this project, let’s make this year another beautiful celebration for Haruppi as well!

Regards,

Team Cwush”

#42 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:31 AM

This is little Haruppi? I really have let my fandom slip. :lol:

https://plus.google....sts/gJZf1puwGkH

Attached File  19 - 1.jpg   56.78K   6 downloadsAttached File  19 - 2.jpg   79.66K   7 downloadsAttached File  19 - 3.jpg   70.56K   6 downloadsAttached File  19+-+4.jpg   62K   5 downloads

#43 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:52 AM

Yeah I saw some G+ photos from today's Tokyo Dome concert, and HKT48 performed and on the big screen behind them was a sort of PV I suppose, for their performance, and all the girls performing had the above style, in black and white - but everybody also had shining red lipstick on in the video (coupled with the B/W look). It looked pretty cool :)

#44 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 12:40 AM

eh??

Found this article...

http://aramajapan.co...-nose-job/8780/

>

#45 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 12:56 AM

These rumors arose after Mayuyu's recent Instagram-scandal. That occurance was basically someone leaking private messages and photos of Mayuyu.

She did various things, like show off her cold sore / herpes infected / pus-dripping lip, where she called Haruppi and Sakuratan for "plastic surgery monsters", where she said she wanted to murder Sakuratan (possibly just a joke though, since Sakuratan had gotten a two-shot with a Takarazuka member, and Mayuyu loves Takarazuka), where she was drooling over images of Japanese ice skater Hanyu many times and wanting to meet him, drooling over Kis-my-ft2 member, and so on...

http://netgeek.biz/archives/23275

http://netgeek.biz/archives/23301

http://netgeek.biz/archives/23293

So that's where it comes from.

#46 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 01:54 AM

Welp guess I love Mayuyu now because that's amazing. 

I thought Haruppi looked better before but hey, it's her face, she can do what she wants (as long as it is what she wants and isn't being pressured by someone else). 

DDOhydd.gif

#47 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 02:11 AM

I guess I should write "scandal" with quotation marks though. The most negative thing here, is her remark towards Haruppi and Sakura, which while isn't proving anything, is an unfortunate negative remark towards sister group members. But well, I'm sure it'll be forgotten.

What annoys me, is that people knows Mayuyu has a different side to her apart from her CG Idol style, her very polished classic idol type. I think it was Sasshii who commented on it some time ago that she wanted Mayuyu to show off more of it. Basically that side is a very extrovert and rather crazy Mayuyu. But she just puts a lid on it and rarely if ever shows it.. And that's a pity, because it's hilarious.

Anyways, with regards to Haruppi, if she did get plastic surgery, then I agree with you Lurkette.

#48 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 03:26 AM

The change isn't drastic from when she entered so I chalk it up to normal growth one goes through from middle school through high school while learning/coping from senpai how to take care of your body/face, better make-up technique, and the start of use of facial packs etc. Just like how I looked at the Tomochin rumors.

All that said, I'm fine with that type of minor surgery. Just don't make your forehead smaller Haruppi

#49 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 07:26 PM

Actually It's drastic.. It's like 2 different person..
I actually realise it for sometime..
As I did collected a couple of old Haruppi photo from my friend..
I realise the change happen in less than a year ..somewhere from 2012 senbatsu election where she fail to get a place and was beaten by Sakura a to the place.. then by 2013 senbatsu election.. she finally got a place and I was surprise how cute and pretty she look especially her shock expression when Sasshi won..

To me its kind of more drastic than Tomochin because of the way it is ..
For Tomochin.. her change came sort of during the time when she went from teenage to an adult .. she seem to have slim down or shape up .. and she change style ..
For Haruppi .. she is basically still at her teens .. she still look the same physically and her style is still the same .. so basically .. in a short period of time .. nothing about her change except her face .. now that is very drastic to me ..

#50 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 04:29 PM

【B.L.T.】Graduation -高校卒業- 2015 HKT48・兒玉遥 メイキング動画

#51 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 10:30 PM

wow didn't know she is that flexible. Suda Akari has a rival now.

http://new-ship.tumb...-doing-gifs-for

>

Didn't know it was last year. I remember about Hilary but didn't watch the episode.

V
V

#52 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 11:07 PM

Those GIF's from Onegai!Ranking happened a year ago (140617). Since then we know that Haruppi is very flexible at this particular challenge, but in the show that Daasuu has participated the most in, the Kanjanji no Shiwake 8 show, Hillary actually beat her in the limbo-dance competition. There were many competitors, but in the end it was Hillary vs. Daasuu, and the bar was at an amazing 19cm height. And Hillary got under the bar perfectly, but Daasuu couldn't do it (cried a lot...)  So not only does she have a rival in Haruppu, but Hillary has beat her at her own game :)

That said, Daasuu has a contortionist-level of flexibility overall that I just haven't seen in any of the other girls.

#53 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 06:44 AM

It's hard to believe that she's turning 19 this year.

I'm dead x_x

http://happyharuppi....-bubka-offshots

tumblr_nqrepo3a6N1svq0spo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nqrepo3a6N1svq0spo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nqrepo3a6N1svq0spo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nqrepo3a6N1svq0spo3_1280.jpg

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#54 Reveen

Reveen

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:14 AM

Hi, 

For the third year in a row, Team Cwush is organising a birthday book for Haruppi. It's been an eventful year and I'm sure she'd love to hear from fans celebrating her 19th birthday  :D

Option 1: Photograph option.

Get a piece of paper. Decorate it! Put whatever you want on it - stickers, drawings, messages, a picture (please stay away from portraits taken by others or any material that might be copyrighted). To submit - we are all digital, so please work with the following options

Take a photograph of your page and email it to us!
or
Scan your page and mail the file to us! <-- Best option if it's a handmade artistic message like a drawing or any fan art, it will still maintain it's quality.
or
Create the page in Photoshop (or similar editing software) and mail the file to us! <-- That's probably the best option if you're doing anything digital.

OR

You may also send in any normal picture that you’ve taken with birthday greetings. Hold a birthday sign or a message up, or put up a birthday banner somewhere in your area to show Haruppi that her international fans love her.

Option 2: Birthday message

Send us a short birthday message for Haruppi! English or Japanese only. There's no limit to how much you can write, as long as it's within reasonable length.

Notes:

On ANY submission: please include your name/username and your country in your message. If you're from the USA, you may include your state as well. Do NOT include any personal or direct contact information such as e-mails or Twitter usernames, etc

You can email your messages and photo to us at [email protected] . You can also PM us on Stage48 for any questions or suggestions.

Submission Deadline: August 12th, 2015

Also limited edition Team Cwush created Haruppi 19th birthday T-shirts are available!

Check out the thread on Stage48 for more details! Celebrate in style with one of our t-shirts!

http://stage48.net/f...roject-♛.11200/

#55 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 05:25 AM

Haruppi Bomb Magazine Majisuka 5 interview (translated):

http://kataomoi48.tu...t-bomb-magazine

>
[update]

Nosebleeder... Young Champion photoshots:

http://mayuyusuki.tu...mpion-2015-no17

http://mayuyusuki.tu...mpion-2015-no17

>

#56 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 03:47 PM

Haruppi is going to release her first PB !!!
Release Date: 2016 July 27 (Wednesday)
Specifications: A4 112 Pages all color
Price: 1800 yen + tax
Publisher: Crocodile Books
http://ameblo.jp/hkt...2172583861.html

*this is a preview pic and not the cover :D
o0522078413677512292_zpsxf6mnjed.jpg

I am so going to get it for sure <3

#57 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 05:32 PM

Very cool. I hope it'll do her good (promotion wise).

#58 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 06:09 PM

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#59 Eilantha

Eilantha

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 367 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 01:54 PM

It is a little "old" now, but is anyone surprised she didn't participate in general election this year? Maybe she didn't want to take the risk to fall from Senbatsu... From what we saw in the documentary of HKT48, she seemed to be stressed about her rivalry with Sakura, so maybe she didn't want to try...? I understand her but it is too bad because I like her. Anyway, she still has a good place in HKT48/AKB48.

I don't follow HKT48 very closely, because it is hard to find subtitles for tv shows, etc so please be indulgent with my ideas!!

#60 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 02:05 AM

^

She's apparently been on hiatus for a few months. I too am not that well connected with HKT news (or really 48/46G news in general) but I believe that she hasn't participated in many things for the past few months.

If someone can elaborate for both of us ^_^

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users