you'll gradually lose your true self"

tumblr

#242 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 04:46 PM

I've really been into song-writing at the minute. It's been a while since I last wrote a song but right now I just feel so inspired to write a lot.

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#243 akb48ma.com

akb48ma.com

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 02:20 AM

Surviving !!!!

#244 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 01:49 AM

Today I discovered the Morning Musume / S/mileage play from 2014 called Lilium (Lilium Shoujo Junketsu Kageki).

I'm so much in awe of the powerful story, beautiful execution and production and of course the amazing talent of the girls.  Thankfully there's a version w/ subtitles via the Tracker which made a huge difference!!  I'm so used to watching Jpop material not knowing a word -.-

LILIUMDVD.jpg

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#245 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 10:46 AM

^ I have to say I have seen quite a few Morning Musume plays but Lilium has to be the best one so far! Im really happy you enjoyed it!

#246 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 11:08 AM

^ yeah, since I'm only a "platinum" MM fan, this could possibly be my gateway to discover the new MM. I was driven to Lilium strictly for S/mileage but really liked Riho, Haruka and Sakura. Kudo Haruka was amazing.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#247 hottonasupaisu

hottonasupaisu

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:37 PM

I'm the kind of person who's always into something as well, haha  ^^;

Recently, I've been into a karaoke app by the name of Sing! Smule. I'm on there like all the time LOL;

Maki Nishikino ♥ Umi Sonoda ♥ Eli Ayase 

Tokiya Ichinose ★ Otoya Ittoki ★ Natsuki Shinomiya

Chihaya Kisaragi ♪ Makoto Kikuchi ♪ Takane Shijou

Aoi Kiriya ♥ Juri Kurebayashi ♥ Otome Arisugawa ♥ Yurika Todo ♥ Rin Kurosawa ♥ Seira Otoshiro ♥ Mizuki Kanzaki

#248 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 11:45 PM

I'm really into Tommy February6 / Heavenly6 (again) right now.  Not H!P, but Jpop related anyway.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#249 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 12:26 PM

Recently I'm too into watching space exploration video on Yt XD

#250 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 01:08 PM

Right now I am really into RuPaul's Drag Race! I watched the S8 finale and I was so happy for the Top 3 because I loved all three of the queens even though I really wanted KimChi to win, but all in all I am happy Bob won in the end because she ticked so many boxes! I just cannot wait for All Stars 2!!!

#251 KuronoKame

KuronoKame

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 389 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 03:03 AM

Time to join in, I suppose.

Recently I've been into writing scripts. I'm an avid Engeki Joshibu/Gekiharo fan -- as H!P plays/musicals became the reason why I started acting -- but lately the musicals coming out aren't of my interest. So to let out steam over my I thoroughly plan and begin writing scripts with the imagination that some H!P group will take over the roles. c: 

Though I haven't had time to write or finish any of the scripts since exams are coming up ;u;

「孤独なサバイバー

#252 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 09:45 AM

New fan of Ange Reve, Lovely Doll and Weber. Unfortunately I can't find a way to get them because a) downloads are not available and if they are, it requires premium; B) I don't have enough knowledge on Japanese online shops; c) I don't have a credit card and my mother doesn't want me to have one (I have no proper job right now but I'm working at an internet cafe); and d) Customs in my country is corrupt to the core.

CURRENTLY COLOR-CODING JAPANESE IDOL SONGS

Whenever I see a live in YouTube or other streaming sites, I watch carefully then color code.

#253 Snowflake

Snowflake

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 137 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 07:19 AM

Instagram. I don't even know why but recently I'm a way too into Instagram.

Fall Down Seven Times, Stand up Eight 

Nana Korobi Ya Oki 

#254 Kecham

Kecham

Night Owl

• Senpai
  • 866 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 09:16 PM

replaying nonstop

"If you give up on the most important dream in your life
you'll gradually lose your true self"

tumblr

#255 chia6

chia6

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 09:43 PM

I've been trying to catch up with the latest kpop.
I got into it maybe in 2010, was really into it around 2011-2012 maybe and since then I only really paid attention to SNSD.
Now though I'm really get back into it and TWICE is becoming my favourite <3

[Morning Musume '20 - ANGERME - Juice=Juice - OCHA NORMA - Tsubaki Factory - BEYOOOOONDS]

[Ikuta Erina - Takeuchi Akari - Uemura Akari - Kitahara Momo - Yamagishi Riko - Nishida Shiori]
~ [Twitter ~ YouTube] ~

#256 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 01:26 AM

I've recently rediscovered Maki Goto.  She was actually my first H!P crush, but now since I recently obtained a bunch of DVDs of Hello! Morning I've been grabbed by her aura once more.  I was actually already listening to of her early albums the last couple weeks beforehand anyway.  I think I just like being stuck in early-mid 2000s when it comes to  H!P anyway.

Omg, this song...

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#257 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 11:52 PM

^ omg that's really cool! thanks for sharing :) I really like the Maki Goto of this era too. She's awesome!

I haven't posted here in ages. But recently I've been into a few things ^_^

- drinking hot water with lemon and ginger. this is so yummy and perfect for winter!! lol

- watching Taylor R's vlogs on Youtube. She's a vlogger in Japan but instead of talking about all things Japan she's just really vlogging her daily life, which I enjoy a lot more because I'm getting bored of all those "vending machines in japan are crazy", "harajuku on sundays is crazy", "japanese ninja town is crazy" videos. and she's really funny and cute! (https://www.youtube....dgugMw61waqFsRg)

- 13th gen. I'm so happy with the girls and can't wait for them to debut in 2017!

- Love Live! School Idol Project. I'm not so big on Anime but this one is really funny. 

- Country Girls. They've totally got me over the year, even though my fav Manakan had to leave. I enjoy their music and their backstage stuff and DVD magazines. :)

Instagram. I don't even know why but recently I'm a way too into Instagram.

What's your accounts name? I'd love to check it out! I'm also really into Instagram and I love finding new people to follow :)

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#258 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 11:57 PM

^ omg that's really cool! thanks for sharing :) I really like the Maki Goto of this era too. She's awesome!

You're very welcome!  Happy to know someone else likes the Goto vibe.  That song is rather N'sync-like (another reason I like).. close to that era so why not?  :P

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#259 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 08:13 PM

Hmmm, recently I've been into playing this little game called Happy Pet Story. I'm so addicted to buying items and decorating rooms XD I remember I used to play that on Facebook around 2010 but then I closed my account and  goodbye to all my progress. Time passed and I even forgot the name of the game but still remembered what it was about, then one day of December of last year I stumbled upon it again in the Playstore by chance (I was looking for another game) and... here I am :P

Also, I've been so into Momoiro Clover's Mirai Bowl, I've killed the replay feature XD I just don't get tired of that song and plus am learning the choreography (I'd say my progress is of 90%).

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#260 Shells

Shells

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 176 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 08:30 PM

Hmmm, recently I've been into playing this little game called Happy Pet Story. I'm so addicted to buying items and decorating rooms XD I remember I used to play that on Facebook around 2010 but then I closed my account and bye bye to all my progress, then after time passed I forgot the name of the game but still  remembered what it was about, then one day of December of last year I stumbled upon it again in the Playstore by chance (I was looking for another game) and... here I am  :P

...Omg I was OBSESSED with this game and I didn't know it was a phone app now. Downloading it ASAP.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users