272 replies to this topic

#1 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 04:15 PM

Hey guys,
so I thought I'd open another nonsense thread for the sake of it. ;)
My question is: What have you been into recently?
anything counts. doesn't matter if it's food, music, movies, websites, idols, languages, books, activities, sports, pets... or anything else. ^_^
you can post as many things as you want as often as you want.

so, I'll start:
Recently, I've been really into Gilmore Girls. I've just started watching it for the first time and I can't get enough of it now! It's addicting.
Also, I love green tea. I'm drinking at least one liter of green tea everyday.
And I'm really into my new headphones! They are hello kitty and I got them from my boyfriend for Christmas <3

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#2 mochi.rini

mochi.rini

新垣 里沙...大好き!❤

• Senpai
  • 1024 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 04:51 PM

Always into something!~ :D

I've been really into drinking tea as well, especially earl gray, but I had to cut back after my physician told me I had anemia :lol: Still drinking some though!~

And Mint+Dark Chocolate...after Xmas sales are always the best time to get that stuff :)

I've been really into cooking lately too, especially since I've been at college where my parents aren't cooking me dinner Dx It's kind of thrilling when you get a million burners on at once and have vegetables needing to be cut ^^;

Oh, and the language of Japanese....everywhere I go, I try to see if I can read any of the characters, like when I'm in ChinaTown, or randomly searching the internet. Two days ago, I was standing in the bathroom staring at the the baby changing station cause I recognized some hiragana :lol:

Okay the end!~

Hi~iiya!~ (>^ u ^)>Posted Image

I support T a k a G a k i

Risa picture Tumblr

Rini's blog \(^ - ^)/

#3 PSYCHOで21垣3。

PSYCHOで21垣3。

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 429 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 05:11 PM

I've been into Tumblr, especially "dirtyjpopconfessions" lol. Also I've been listening to a lot of Finnish rap and pop, so I guess I'm into it too.

#4 chuxnon

chuxnon

no maro, no life

• Senpai
  • 5243 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:12 PM

akb48 and it's sistergroups.
majisuka gakuen, especially, I watched that just a while ago and loved it.

also a few special mentions to a few members <3
matsui jurina <3 <3 <3 , matsui rena <3 , shinoda mariko <3

keep your smile

last.fm || tumblr || twitter

#5 strawberrypudding

strawberrypudding

\(//∇//)\

• Senpai
  • 1524 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:22 PM

I'm reeeeally into Macross Frontier since the beginning of this month and MF songs of course! :D

Hmm...well,I was ALWAYS into pudding,but now that I've found out that there's banana and raspberry pudding I'm even more addicted to pudding. ^^;

And also I'm into a certain idol...who has got perfect looks and personality...hmm I wonder who might that be :unsure:
Spoiler

#6 Yossiedance

Yossiedance

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:48 PM

Lately, I've been trying to translate a lot of songs myself before checking the real translation.

It's really hard and most of the time I fail horribly, but I've learnt plenty of new japanese words from it! :lol:

Posted Image
Credits to kawaii beam! for creating this lovely and amazingly beautiful set!

#7 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:31 AM

I really like to mess around with Windows Live Movie Maker and create or edit videos! They're officially called OPVs, or "Other People's Videos". I'm sure you guys know that. :P For example, I spent three days and several hours perfecting an OPV for Mayama Rika of the idol group Shiritsu Ebisu Chhugaku. Now she's not my favorite member, but I wanted the birthday tribute I made to look just right. After seven or eight versions, I finally got it the way I wanted. You can check it out on my YouTube channel (DokiDokiMorning).

I also recently got into Caramel Ribbon, a young, indie idol group. The girls are 12 to 14-years-old, so most people probably won't support them until they are older or have a few "hits" under their belt. I love young idol groups like this because it's always interesting to get into them from the beginning. You can then brag to people that you've been a fan for a long time when they finally do get noticed. :D And, yes, I've been downloading their poor quality YouTube videos to edit together and create OPVs. Please check out my thread! Thank you! :)

I also rip mp3s from live concert clips. I like to have songs that will never get an official release, so I compile my favorite live songs and burn them to a CD to listen to on my boombox. Doing creative stuff like this is my idea of fun. ;)

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#8 SweetRain

SweetRain

Super High School Level Fangirl

• Senpai
  • 815 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:59 AM

Trying to learn how to make graphs, a friend who is quite good is helping me out :P!
also, recently I'm into searching for more and more music, like I don't have enough and need to find new songs everyday XD

Eripon's Thread // G♥B (Spanish) // Myanimelist
3boOa24.png
F o r e v e r PONPON ODAPON GAKIPON L o v e

#9 AkiSuki

AkiSuki

4th gen member

• Validating
  • 293 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 04:19 AM

I'm interested to know every idol group in Japan and support any group that have potential to beat AKB one day (not like I don't like AKB, I even bought their single... I just find it interesting)
I'm also into YUI recently~
3qx.png

I'm in love / Unrequited Love

#10 D3r1k

D3r1k

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 302 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 04:38 AM

Lately i've really been into fanfiction. i don't why but something about it is so interesting ^_^
My dream group: Mitsui Aika/Sudou Maasa/Kago Ai/Goto Maki/Okada Yui/Linlin/Konno Asami/Kanna Arihara/Nakazawa Yuko/Miyoshi Erika
*Sigh* Only TWO people still in H!P :sob:

#11 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 08:00 AM

Up until Christmas, I was drinking Eggnog like crazy (I even managed to get my friend who initially didn't like it, even more hooked on it lol). I'm kinda over it now, even though I loooovvee it I always forget about it after the holidays and pay it no mind until it's that time of year again. It's like... a Winter Holiday exclusive for me. I may get a final carton to top off the year though.

I'm also reading. So. Much. Fanfiction. My God. That's how I've been passing most of my days since I lost my job ;____;. I'm a yaoi fangirl and have been pretty much scanning the entire FF.net collective of DoumekixWatanuki fiction. Like most fanfiction, a lot ranged from downright terrible to borderline mediocre to just okay, but I was pleasantly surprised to find quite a few gems that I saved away for future re-reading. I'm a little tired of DouWata right now though so I'm browsing through some WillxGrell.

What else? Well, lately been listening to Nakano Fujo Sisters. Totally in love with Honey Bee and their album is actually pretty good. Plenty of energetic and uplifting tracks. Already was into Perfume but I'm loving their new album (I can't get SPICE out my head), my love for S/mileage just grows day by day--I can't get through the day without listening to them several times, and no3b has been getting a lot of love on my Zune lately as well.

I've rediscovered my love for Sonic the Hedgehog as well (thanks in part to my Sonic Collection Christmas gift :santa: ). I've purchased a couple of games on the PS3, been hanging on the SEGA forums, downloading new remixes off of Overclocked, and my DS has gotten the most use it's had in months. Not sure if I'll actually complete one of these games (I'm really not a good gamer) but I can get countless hours of fun out the blue hedgehog anyway. XD

Posted Image

~Forever A Koharu Kusumi Oshi~

#12 komarirechiyu

komarirechiyu

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 318 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 08:28 AM

I'm interested to know every idol group in Japan and support any group

saaame, I've been looking up any idol group I hear about alot and seeing if I like them :P
so i guess i'm now recently into more idol groups then just H!P or AKB.

#13 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 09:23 AM

i thought there was a thread like this already. maybe? ^^;

anywho, i'm really into dubstep recently. well, not so recent. i discovered it last spring. it's not for everyone, but i enjoy it. ^^

#14 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:55 AM

i thought there was a thread like this already. maybe? ^^;

really? well, if there is I'm sorry XD but I did look threw the topics and couldn't find any.

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#15 MayaChanShiDae

MayaChanShiDae

basically inactive

• Senpai
  • 2327 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:57 PM

Lately I've been into the Zelda games :) Skyward Sword is my 3rd Zelda game. I hope I end up playing more~

I've also been really into painting my nails, something I recently rediscovered after not doing it since I was 9 XD

aikagifwtex.gif
♥ Morning Musume (Sayu, Eripon, Aichan, Haruna, Miki, Nine smile lineup) H!P (Maimai, Nakky, Captain) ♥
♥ Sig by xdrewdrawdrawn ♥ Avvie by Jamie ♥ Voted Greatest High-King and Milky Way fan 2011 ♥

♥ Kikka 
TwitterTumblr

#16 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 05:11 PM

Lately, I've been into making little stuff out of polymer clay and just watching videos of people making stuff out of polymer clay. XD I've been into miniature stuff since I was little, but it's so nice to actually "get involved" in the craft! ^.^

VwvggPK.jpg
Avatar and Signature by Me ~I love cheese! X3~"
Graphics Thread

#17 neo_lmx

neo_lmx

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 252 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 06:46 PM

I'm really into... Hello! Project. x_x I'm only fan for 11 months now and I'm still completely into as I still have so much to discover. ^_^
And I'm also really into Japanese culture and want to discover more, mainly because I'm fan of H!P but not only. :P

Watashi no kokoro ni ◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦
Posted Image
◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦ Fuki areru arashi

#18 Kecham

Kecham

Night Owl

• Senpai
  • 866 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:25 PM

most recently, Hello! Online :lol:
there are days when I love this site, but every day is a battle with myself
I'm forcing myself to be more active, I would probably have 50 more posts if I wasn't so shy
I actually have 10 posts, two status comments, seven profile comments, one PM in my head right now XD

"If you give up on the most important dream in your life
you'll gradually lose your true self"

tumblr

#19 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 11:25 PM

Getting H!P goods XD .. For the first time I actually think I overdid it this month ^^;

#20 Raelyan

Raelyan

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 31 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:05 AM

Ahhh Gilmore girls lol. I'm really into blogging at the moment. Trying to get all my hobbies all fitted into the same website; so it's drawing, anime reviews etc. And man I'm going at it hard; every night I have to have one H!P single reviewed with download links available before international wota update their daily mentions ^^;;;; Addictive stuff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users