• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#41 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:44 AM

According to 2ch and news sites, there was only 1 MVP and that was Aanya. :D They were quite raving over how great her presence on the show was.

It just goes to show that you don't necessarily have to win a contest in order to actually "win" as such. Not taking anything away from Sayanee of course, she had an awesome Heavy Rotation performance, but as a whole it was all Aanya.

It was so cute how Aanya was worried on G+, asking those who had seen the show, if she had gotten cut away from the show. She actually thought there was a chance she wouldn't make it on TV! When she was the girl who performed the best... :lol:

#42 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:48 AM

The show started with her "mentaiko" (or whatever she says/does all the time — I have no idea what that is about, though. :) Some kind of food impression?) and ended with it basically. :D

signature3.png

#43 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:15 AM

It's one of her staple gags. She has done it for ages now. Basically her arms and body position when she goes "Mentaiko!" looks like that of mentaiko, which is marinated roe of pollock, or cod. It's a very popular sidedish in Japan.

#44 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 03:17 AM

I believe there's more to the gag than that, something to do with 'ko' meaning child. I can't remember though :S

She was very amusing on heyheyhey ^-^

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#45 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:34 AM

^No mentaiko is just as Krusha has explained. I lived in Fukuoka for years and that's what it is. It is one of the foods Fukuoka/Hakata is known for along with Tonkotsu ramen.

#46 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:46 AM

Fair, might've been a mistranslation I saw. I figured it was a pun relating herself to the mentaiko.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#47 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:10 AM

Never thought it could be a pun. Might have to take a look when she post those pics with captions on G+ just too make sure there is no "deeper" meaning.

#48 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:15 AM

According to 2ch and news sites, there was only 1 MVP and that was Aanya. :D They were quite raving over how great her presence on the show was.

It just goes to show that you don't necessarily have to win a contest in order to actually "win" as such. Not taking anything away from Sayanee of course, she had an awesome Heavy Rotation performance, but as a whole it was all Aanya.

It was so cute how Aanya was worried on G+, asking those who had seen the show, if she had gotten cut away from the show. She actually thought there was a chance she wouldn't make it on TV! When she was the girl who performed the best... :lol:

Having a different oppinion makes you a hater! :D ...well, maybe not afterall  :lol:

Entertainment is all about being louder than your surroundings and Aanya was pretty darn loud the whole time. It turns out that two girls were trending as No.1 and No.2 after the show, it seems like these two girls stood out from the rest in the eyes of the viewers. 2ch seems to take special notice of two girls and it wasn't Paruru or Shinoda.. News, don't know really.

From what I've seen and read I'd say that two girls left a special impression after the show had ended, two MVP awards. 

#49 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:31 PM

https://twitter.com/...949901958717440

Director of HEY HEY HEY and Bakusho! Dai Nippon Akan Keisatsu praises Aanya on Twitter.

Refers to her as the young genius he met at recent HEY HEY HEY shoot, and ends by stating that he has a feeling that a new wind is blowing (referring to her).

#50 TxBullnettle

TxBullnettle

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:36 PM

She's brilliant. . . :w00t:

#51 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:47 PM

Like T-rex chasing its prey. LOL

uhlf.jpg

#52 Morning Death

Morning Death

Scavenger Of Human Sorrow

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:10 AM

Woah, I knew Murashige is everywhere being guigui, but I didn't know she got to go up this far. :blink:

2409387e.jpg

Posted Image
In a World of no guarantees, you can always count on a Demise at Dawn.

#53 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:50 PM

Recent AKBingo, some audition clips mainly Murashige...

OMG....

>

#54 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:36 PM

Lotte solo CM with Aanya: 

:king:

#55 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:54 PM

AMAZING!

CUTE
SPLENDID!!!

I love you, Aanya!!!! <3 <3 <3

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#56 Muneshige

Muneshige

6th gen member

• Banned
  • 73 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 05:58 PM

This girl's cleverness, charm and passion reminds me a lot of another outspoken, narcissist girl who always laughs at her own jokes, always gets picked on by her team mates and constantly did the same one gag over and over again from Yamaguchi whose name also happens to be "M___shige" back when she was 16.

But... maybe I am crazy. They couldn't look more different, any similarity is contained to personality.

#57 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 01:16 PM

Aanya posted today about how her sister (Murashige Maria) made it through an audition:

村重杏奈
Shared publicly - 1:28 PM

福岡オーディション結果発表!(子役の部) | オーディション | 映画『なつやすみの巨匠』オフィシャルサイト
http://nokoeiga.com/20140507509/

村重の妹です。笑
すごい!笑

She will act in a movie with other child actors.

Profile photo:
maria2-1.jpg

A short intro clip of her is included in this video:

#58 TheFloreen

TheFloreen

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:39 PM

I hope Murashige Will get more active in showbis. :P she does have what it takes :P but sometimes she Might be trying to hard, but that doesn't stop anyone from loving her ^^

absolutely love her ^^

#59 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:46 AM

And having mentioned Aanya's sister Maria, there's now a mention of her second sister as well, Erika.

Both Murashige Maria and Murashige Erika will join Watanabe Entertainment's (Nabepro) Kyushu division.

Here's two larger profile photos of the two girls:

The Murashige family definitely wants to do well in showbiz.

Would be interesting to see if Aanya as well joins Nabepro, or maybe another agency *cough*OhtaPro*cough* Oh well, can always hope :D

#60 Muneshige

Muneshige

6th gen member

• Banned
  • 73 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 01:07 PM

Hmm.. I wouldn't have thought Anna as the oldest of three sisters. She seemed to have a personality more commonly associated with middle siblings or the younger of two or three.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users