• Please log in to reply
428 replies to this topic

#381 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 05 January 2021 - 06:46 PM

i actually wheezed from laughing so hard, oh my god i can't believe that's an actual mcdonalds ad nagi ilysm

#382 mubs

mubs

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 05:01 AM

risa seems to be making another zine!! im very excited for it!!! image0.png?width=293&height=521image0.png?width=422&height=520

#383 dreamcastegirl

dreamcastegirl

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 10:27 AM

Also, Nemo for McDonald's. 

This makes me both uncomfortable and happy? Wow.

she said, "don't make others suffer for your personal hatred." 

#384 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 12:45 PM

This makes me both uncomfortable and happy? Wow.

Buh duh bah bah bah, I'm lovin' it.

risa seems to be making another zine!! im very excited for it!!! image0.png?width=293&height=521image0.png?width=422&height=520

Nice! She has a very specific worldview and artistic vision and it's really nice to see something different like that coming out of the idol world.

They're releasing a memorial book to commemorate the group before Eimi leaves (and possibly before they add anyone else). The first press comes with a ton of bonuses for anyone interested.
https://twjbooks.sto...a019c40143e6e0f
DDOhydd.gif

#385 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 05:09 AM

i've really wanted to get into dempa for a while now, especially since i already know and love nemo and wanna get to know the rest of the group (+ reading about their history in the article lurkette translated was so cool lol), but besides having their recent album downloaded i don't really know their discography, so uhh any song/album recs are appreciated! i just don't know where to start lol so i really appreciate any recs :')

#386 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 01:32 PM

^ "World Wide Dempa" album is a masterpiece.

#387 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 03:10 PM

^ This is probably the best place to start. Anything released earlier than that isn't really performed anymore, although they have retired songs from that album as well. 

I will say that these are the songs that got me into Dempa in the first place, as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyZOePtID6s

I've plenty of new favorites since, but this is where it started for me.

DDOhydd.gif

#388 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 05:05 PM

ooh i'll definitely check out that album then! oh and i listened to the songs u posted, i really loved all of them but my favorites are sakura apparition and not bocchi natsu! ty for the recs, as soon as i can i'll check out the album too :3

#389 mubs

mubs

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 January 2021 - 04:56 AM

^ oooooo I also recommend listening to neo japonism and vandalism, those songs r rly hype 

also Mirin released this game where you have to take a cheki with members of dempagumi and its really hard LOL https://www.tv-asahi...n1/games/cheki/

#390 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 23 January 2021 - 08:25 AM

tysm! i think i heard neo japonism a while back, don't really remember it that well tho so i'll definitely check it out along with the other song lol

#391 dreamcastegirl

dreamcastegirl

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 January 2021 - 09:54 AM

^ "World Wide Dempa" album is a masterpiece.

I second this so, so much.

she said, "don't make others suffer for your personal hatred." 

#392 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 16 February 2021 - 03:08 PM

Dempagumi.inc announced the addition of 5 new members at Eimi's graduation, bringing the total member count to 10. 3 are concurrent in other groups.

all_a-1024x585.jpg

Aikawa Kozue

Nickname: KozuKozu

Color: Light green

Amasawa Rito

Nickname: Rito

Color: Navy blue

Concurrent with meme tokyo.

Kobata Rio

Nickname: Riapi

Color: Powder pink

Sorano Aozora

Nickname: Aonyan

Color: Sky blue

Concurrent with ARCANA PROJECT

Takasaki Hina

Nickname: Hinachan

Color: Orange

Concurrent with Nizi Fantasia

DDOhydd.gif

#393 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 16 February 2021 - 03:37 PM

5 new members jfc, fun to be getting into the group at this time lmao. rito looks so awesome!!! i also like aozora, she's cute. hoping for a debut release for them soon!!

#394 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 16 February 2021 - 03:39 PM

Is this Aikawa Kozue the former DANCEROID member? Isn't she like 30?

#395 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 16 February 2021 - 03:47 PM

^ Correct. Dempa has never cared about age, it is irrelevant to being an idol. 

DDOhydd.gif

#396 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 16 February 2021 - 04:12 PM

I think I remember her saying in an old interview that she auditioned for Momusu 6ki so I'm happy she finally gets to be part of a mainstream group. I might start following Dempa thanks to her.

#397 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 16 February 2021 - 04:18 PM

I'm most interested in Hinata, mostly because she seems really chaotic but also because she's baby (her DearStage profile says she's 14).

https://twitter.com/...585540131692545

Dempa also posted a clip of their new song, Princess Dempa Power! Shine on!

Music and lyrics by Hyadain, arrangement by Tsuri Shunsuke

https://twitter.com/...661268386402308

DDOhydd.gif

#398 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 16 February 2021 - 04:32 PM

i literally did not realize that was aikawa kozue until a few minutes ago and i have to say my internal grade school vocaloid stan is NOT having a normal one rn over that lmao it's so surreal!!! i grew up watching kozue dance covers (for non weebs she did the iconic luka luka night fever choreography) and now she's in dempagumi... well now i'm basically forced to stan them lol. i love this new lineup!!! 10 members is a lot but that new song and performance is so fun and the new girls fit in so well. also mirin performing while pregnant AAAAAAAAA she's a legend!!!!

#399 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 16 February 2021 - 04:41 PM

Kozue has also been active on YouTube still. She uploaded an anniversary cover of Luka Luka Night Fever in August (and liked the comment "WE BACK BOIS" which made me laugh harder than it should have).

DDOhydd.gif

#400 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 16 February 2021 - 04:57 PM

i haven't kept up with her new stuff (or much of anything vocaloid & especially odorite related tho i check out some stuff still) but that anniversary cover is just so nostalgic lol, i love her so much i'm definitely gonna support her in dempa now :'D also slightly off topic but i just realized mirin and hinata have a 20 year age difference god this group is amazing lmfao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users