Posted 28 June 2016 - 06:56 PM

YESH! YESH! ^

#182 hidey246

hidey246

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 62 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 08:55 AM

the three of them will kill each other and sam will take the throne.

#183 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 11:33 AM

Of my fave music pieces of this show, if not my fave. <3 It also fits so well with what is going on. 

This gave me goosebumps!

#184 槇土 (Makito)

槇土 (Makito)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 718 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 12:47 AM

Anybody else still in shock, because I have just have not been able to even anymore. I just can't...how does one even after all of that.

I don't even care about the show's ending anymore. Because after that...I CANT EVEN!

#185 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 02:22 AM

You and me both. That season finale was so jam packed that I'm still recovering.
Sato Masaki <3 Ishida Ayumi

#186 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 05:07 AM

Seems next Season will be 7 episodes, because of budget and weather (I think). They better avoid those calm before the storm episodes when they discuss event to come and packed them with everything. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#187 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 08:24 AM

^I also heard that they will be wrapping up the show so they don't want to waste screen time on filler episodes with little plot. I could be wrong.

#188 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 06:41 PM

who's sam again?

b011567e5ed5fe01d20f62129749e1834524bc7.

#189 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 07:54 AM

HAS ANYONE SEEN THE SEASON TRAILER YET!?

#190 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 08:02 PM

https://youtu.be/JxWfvtnHtS0

Did you see this? Why are teasing us so far before the premiere I cant takr it...

#191 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 01:36 AM

the 7 sigils video implies that they're all gonna die??? or at least all the houses will fall.

b011567e5ed5fe01d20f62129749e1834524bc7.

#192 cdean12343

cdean12343

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:53 AM

Game of thrones is intense!

Wish there were more shows like this

#193 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 03:35 AM

So, what did you guys think about the first episode of the new season?

I really liked Arya's part but then it was kinda of a slow episode. I like Sam as a character and he'll definitely be helfoul for what's coming but I wish his parts were a bit shorter ever since last season.

I also know Euron is a bad guy but I kinda support him more than Yara lmao I'm all for Cersei x Euron. Both terrible together.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#194 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 04:23 PM

1. Cersei needs to GO. The woman has no supporters and she doesn’t know that Olenna and the Dorne have made an alliance with Daenerys. Good luck finding supporters because Euron doesn’t seem promising, tbh. He’s just batshit crazy and VERY untrustworthy because didn’t he try to make an alliance with Daenerys that failed? 

2. ARYA STARK IS MY QUEEN. my question is, why would she go to King’s Landing when all her family is at Winterfell. Does she even know that? 

3. I hope Sam doesn’t get killed for stealing that book. The dragon glass info is crucial and Jon needs to know about it. I hope they don’t kill him off please god lol. 

4. I hope Jamie switches loyalties i.e joins the winning team. 

5. DAENERYS IS ABOUT TO SLAY AND SERVE LOOKS. 

Basically, I just want justice to be served this season

#195 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 10:30 PM

I really enjoyed the first episode and it started off really strongly and I know it's the episode to plant the foundations for the other episodes to follow but I kind of expected a bigger cliffhanger at the end of the episode? We kind of knew Daenarys was going to make an impact anyway so it was a bit anticlimactic with her in the end. I am very interested to see the relationship between Jon Snow and Sansa when they have to keep making decisions regarding Winterfell. I think the only weakness Jon has is trying to be too good, and I am not saying it's a bad thing, but he needs to be a little cruel to be kind. That's how it's played in Westoros.

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#196 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:54 PM

1. Lol both are horrible alone so imagine them together. I'm looking forward to this for that same reason haha. I think Cersei's done with everything at this point, I don't know how she thinks she is OK in her current situation.

2. Hmmm. I don't remember if she knows her family is in Winterfell. I think she knows those 2 are alive right, but I can't remember. But yas Arya keeps slaying. 

3. I doubt he will be a goner, but I didn't think of the chance of him being discovered tbh. 

4. Yes~ I can't imagine him surviving though, as much as I want him to. Either he kills Cersei and ends himself or idk. I can't imagine him without Cersei, even if the love might not be as deep anymore.

5. AT LAST. 

I'm both liking and disliking Jon vs Sansa. Partly because yes family tension but then every time Sansa says something I'm all against her. This time I give her the fact she doesn't get the whole perspective (thinking about Cersei-like tactics with ice zombies coming and you needing every men possible, yeah no) and Jon does, but even so I hate it in general that the people get punished for dumb presidents kings choices. Plus the real punishment was death so. I hope her storyline takes her to end LF rather than just being against Jon. Also why did she say Ned's choices were dumb or sth along with Rob? I know why Rob is included but I can't recall bad choices from Ned? Except for repenting that one time and then getting killed but we know for who he did that for, so...I honestly can't remember though.

I don't think that has worked well for the evil minds in Westeros though. Not that it did work for the good people but, almost all evil ones are dead or alone or crazy or both. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#197 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:25 AM

She thinks Ned's honor code or whatever is what got him killed. He could have had the Lannisters killed for treason for trying to pass off their inbreeds for true Baratheons, except he chose to banish them and tried to get Stannis to be the next king.

#198 槇土 (Makito)

槇土 (Makito)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 718 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:14 PM

Oh boy, what to say what to say...

I'm very content with the pacing and overall tone of the first episode. We all know something is going to go down. But, the where and how is what is keeping me anxious. 

Cersei - nothing but cunning. There's no way she doesn't have a plan. I mean, she blew up a portion of the city to kill her enemies...she has something up her sleeve. Is it going to be a very wise "something"? No, probably won't be, considering everything she's done and where's she's at right now.  ^^;

Jon and Sansa - they're going to need to trust each other, equally, if they're gonna make it out alive. They've been through a lot and both eager to take Cersei down,, but if they're not in sync, they're not going to win.

Arya - ...if this girls works her face magic and kills Cersei as The Mountain, I would die instantly. She's gonna get her revenge,without a doubt, but at what cost. I have a feeling there's some karma coming her way.

Sam - my breath is held the entire time during his scenes. True underdog, who I hope, makes it out alive.

Euron - Oi! Talk about selfish pig. I kinda want to see him to truly be on Cersei's side and I hope he's able to bring something of substance to the table other than...ships. Those ships aren't going to help with Danny's DRAGONS!

Night King - ...I honestly hope the Night King and his league of the dead aren't defeated as easily needing to be cut down with some dragonglass. That's so epic-ally lame and simple. 

Jamie - I see him either killing Cersei, or letting her die. He's not as cold as Cersei, but he's incredibly loyal. I don't think he's as IN love with her, anymore. 

#199 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:59 PM

Regarding Euron:

Spoiler

#200 槇土 (Makito)

槇土 (Makito)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 718 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 08:25 PM

You have no idea how much I tingled reading that, Krusha. 

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users