wait... is it here already??

http://fujienyan.tum...hotobook-sakura

#62 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 09:19 PM

I'm probably the only one to think this, but Sakura looks adorable in the school swimsuit/swim cap.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#63 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 09:32 PM

No, you're not the only one. :D

#64 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 10:37 PM

Hot and heavy discussion on Stage48 on her PB about this picture/pose.

CdJapan has pulled out the PB of ordering. Also I read, it has coupon on the PB for the drawing for her DVD.
Have you ordered yours?

Spoiler

#65 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 10:45 PM

^

My goodness. :mellow:

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#66 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 11:17 PM

That CDJapan has pulled the PB shouldn't be seen as something "big". For what it's worth, CDJapan has done many strange things over the years.

And I was told about this happening, and I asked what exactly could be so bad as to result with a removal of the PB from CDJapan, and I was told it had to do with a couple of shots. So I looked at all the preview photos I could find, and didn't quite understand. And then I was directed to the above photo. And I still don't understand anything whatsoever. If anybody are upset or outraged over that photo, I suggest they log off Internet right now.

This photo is not breaking any kind of law in Japan. Nor is it a sexualized pose. If you want to see what a sexualized pose is, you should check out certain Japanese IV releases, then you'll understand. So, bear in mind, this is just CDJapan's own decision. And apparently, from what I hear, someone asked CDJapan before about availability of a H!P PB, which was not in the CDJapan store. Got a reply back from CDJapan, telling person that the girl was "too young"... Too young for what exactly?!

Also, just to add:

CDJapan is the international version of Neowing.

And, several years ago, back in 2008 or 2009 I searched for a PB on CDJapan, but couldn't find it. However, via Google search, it showed up on Neowing. So, I did a little "magic" and changed product order-codes manually on CDJapan store, ending up with the PB I wanted in my shopping cart. Order went through, and everything was fine, until I received an email from CDJapan staff saying that I couldn't order this product from them. And they said that what I had done was due to a bug in the database, and I wasn't supposed to be able to do this. I asked why I couldn't buy it, and I got a very vague answer, which stated that it was correct that the product was not illegal or controversial in Japan, nor was it illegal or controversial in my own country (according to my statement on the product), yet they just preferred to keep certain things in their Japanese only store, as opposed to their International store. In other words, their own personal decision. And thus they cancelled my order.

And indeed, Sakura's PB is perfectly available on Neowing's online store.

#67 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 12:50 AM

^
Interesting...

It is still available on other International sellers: HMV, Yesasia and Amazon.jp

I ordered mine from HMV. Nice thing about using CDJapan is that you could use slow cheap shipping (SAL) there. it takes a while, but for PB or magazine doesn't matter.

#68 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 12:55 AM

It is still available on other International sellers: HMV, Yesasia and Amazon.jp

Yes, of course it is. This thing of removing items, through the years, is just something CDJapan does randomly on their own. It's very annoying for those who uses CDJapan primarily, but as for myself I have stopped using CDJapan years ago as I mostly get my stuff through HMV. Far bigger store, but maybe a more expensive shipping option (EMS) for those who would like SAL instead. But it's an easy choice when you have to choose between the product you want or no product at all... :)

#69 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:07 AM

And apparently, from what I hear, someone asked CDJapan before about availability of a H!P PB, which was not in the CDJapan store. Got a reply back from CDJapan, telling person that the girl was "too young"... Too young for what exactly?!

To add to what made the H!P situation worse (this has happened with multiple girls now, I believe, but all the same situation), CDJapan responded that they didn't want to carry PBs for girls under a certain age, which appears to be random, yet the earlier PBs of the same member when she was younger were sold through CDJapan at the time of release, if they weren't still for sale by the time of the second PB. I'm not sure if they have some sort of automated internal flagging system or if someone just happens to see something they don't approve of, but there is some very arbitrary censorship going on at CDJapan's office. This is a very Japanese thing to do, not wanting to share things with foreigners that they might find embarrassing about their own language or culture, but it's pretty annoying to do as a seemingly professional company. Luckily, there are many, many other places that don't have such bizarre business practices and anyone who wants an generally tame PB can get it fairly easily.

DDOhydd.gif

#70 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:14 AM

Yes, this is the reason I wanted to flesh it out a little bit, as to why the Sakura PB is removed from CDJapan. Not having checked s48 or other places, I don't know whether the place is on fire with lots of angry Tumblrites arguing with others, or if there's nothing of worth to report at all (I really don't care). But, for those who may read this here wondering what's going on, understand that this is a CDJapan decision that has no connection to anything else. They come across as being very amateurish in my opinion...

But we are lucky as you say, because we can easily purchase these things elsewhere just fine. Which is CDJapan's loss of course. :)

#71 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 03:08 AM

oh ok .. thanks .. :)

I was worried that there is something wrong about the PB as I am going to bring back a couple of it from Japan for my friends ..

My country have very strict laws on "undesirable" stuff ..

But if that picture is the worst there is .. i think it should be fine as there is no exposure of any private parts ..

But obviously it is not going to happen as these are mainstream jpop idols ..

As for age, I think it does not matter as sexual material of any age is not allow in my country

#72 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 04:06 AM

^

Spoiler

CDJapan shouldn't pull out just because some people don't like it

I'd understand the pull out if it's a PB of a 8yr old in T-backs

but Sakura is 17 ...... that's the age when almost all idols (except junior idols and gravure idols) start putting semi nude photos in their PB :ph34r:

it makes CDJapan look unprofessional as a vendor ....... lol

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#73 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 08:04 AM

This made me recall one of Mayu's covers wwww

To those lamenting about CDJapan's behaviour: CDJapan is an English-language version of Neowing, which works exactly the same except for:
* nonexistent customer support for non-Japanese speakers (including lack of tracking number...)
* less bonus points
* rather no shopping service
No other differences exist which I can recall right now, ordering process and options are the same on both sites, so it's simple to switch to Neowing for ordering items not available on CDJapan. In my experience only bonus points can make using two shops at once trickier, if someone would still want to use CDJapan.

Back to Sakura: boring stuff, meh. Makeup on some previews is so bad, that it makes me twitch. UTB 2015-06 has such a great photoset (including hiding the real length of her hair on some photos, yeah!), that the only shame is that the one picking posters for my UTB copies is such a jerk since a long time... lol
I'm still waiting for more anyway, maybe just a wrong selection of pages so far...

Posted Image

#74 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 04:31 PM

Press event reports:

#75 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 05:13 PM

Just as an amusing add-on, this is from Acchan's 1st PB:

c859d1af.jpg

She was 17 years old there. Just like Sakura.

#76 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 07:49 AM

LOL .. her PB got no.1 for PB on Oricon for 2 weeks in a row XD

http://www.oricon.co...p/w/2015-07-20/

http://www.oricon.co...p/w/2015-07-27/

Anyway .. when I was in Japan .. I got her PB .. one for myself and the other 2 for my friends

CKeTpSPUkAA9va3.jpg

The PB come with 4 different version posters in the PB ..

and all 3 PB has different posters ..

In the end .. I got the poster I wanted ..lol

Its just luck .. I handed out the other PB to my friends all wrap up first then took the last one left .. :D

In the end .. seem all my friends got the version of the poster they want too .. it just pure luck :D

_3839_zpstoxm6qt4.jpg

_3840_zpsssnnbhc5.jpg

#77 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 03:49 PM

【AKBホラーナイト アドレナリンの夜】 恐怖動画 第5話『 ドッペルゲンガー』 主演:宮脇 咲良

#78 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 02:46 AM

http://geinolabo.ldb...es/5334906.html

Instagram ~

#79 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 06:29 AM

She posted the exact same lion bread eating pic on her instagram tagging him in the pic, my guess is that its at photo shoot of some sort. So him posting pics of break time doesn't bother me. 

The next part about her visit to the temple with a guy, no pics of the guys so can't say its this hair stylist. She is in full make-up, hair somewhat styled, and in a bright and colorful kimono if it was some sort of date she either really doesn't care or has a worse date planner than Nishino and Owada.

#80 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 08:15 AM

The guy is a stylist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users