• Please log in to reply
411 replies to this topic

#81 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 01:11 AM

OMG... I've just tried to go through Heyakko... and feel like after a tsunami, it's insane! It was really hard to "fly" over two days, looking for selected members, and it would be nice to read this too... @_@

Dumped Heyakko to separate circle after that.

Posted Image

#82 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:15 AM

OMG... I've just tried to go through Heyakko... and feel like after a tsunami, it's insane! It was really hard to "fly" over two days, looking for selected members, and it would be nice to read this too... @_@

I really should dump it into a second circle, but I'd forget about it, which would cause me problems for the girls I want to keep up with. It's unbelievable when I am away from it for at least half a day, come back, and scroll through seemingly endless pages of them, only to have like an hour pass. I'd take it back to separating the Heyakko pages, but that wouldn't help me, so it doesn't really matter. :lol:

But on the bright side, I think it's the only page left where the "Download Photo" button still works. :whistle: dev-null's trick is wonderful though, so I'm very glad to have that. Rena's leg socks in high res? I am on board with such things.

As far as commenting goes, you should do what makes you happy. Interactions between the girls are great (like the Sayanee and Milky "Are you asleep?" saga), but that shouldn't prevent you from commenting, even if it's to say a couple of words. Follow your heart! ...As long as it's tasteful!

#83 pastil

pastil

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2156 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 11:18 AM

I have no problem with people commenting in English or making simple, quick comments but what bothers me are the "OMG I love you so much!" comments. ^^; Especially when this G+ thing was launched half of the comments were like that but now it has calmed down a lot.

#84 Undirrast

Undirrast

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 01:14 PM

If you want you can use something I created: http://u18.db48.org which only shows Heyakko posts (updated every 2 minutes) and paginated according to Japan time, click on the date below to go to the G+ post.
Majisuka Gakuen Summary Site - Summary with pictures for episodes of Majisuka Gakuen 2.
Majisuka Gakuen 2 Casts - Complete translation from Majisuka Gakuen 2 Official Homepage.
Nakayan Quest - Nakayan Quests in English! Starting from Lv. 18.

#85 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 01:53 PM

Its funny to me how G+ actually becomes one if our most active thread for OOO48 here ...lol

anyway seem to missed out on HKT48 on the heading ...
they are awesomely cute ...:P

#86 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 03:25 PM

Undirrast: thanks, it's easier to browse, as this page loads at once and without "decoration". I'd still suggest making horizontal lines more visible, as posts visually merge with each other when scrolling faster.

I'm waiting for evening, as nights should be silent ;))

Posted Image

#87 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:27 PM

Sorry, but what's "heyakko"? :unsure:
And I'm still so totally confused about how the circle things work. I'm only following about 20 members (though the under18 group counts as a whole lot), so maybe I won't have any problems with organization. :lol:

#88 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:01 PM

Heyakko is the name of the shared g+ for u18 members. I believe it directly translates to 'Child's room' or 'The children's room'.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#89 Undirrast

Undirrast

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:02 PM

^^^ It's darker now, if you can't see it hold shift and press refresh.
Majisuka Gakuen Summary Site - Summary with pictures for episodes of Majisuka Gakuen 2.
Majisuka Gakuen 2 Casts - Complete translation from Majisuka Gakuen 2 Official Homepage.

#90 chuxnon

chuxnon

no maro, no life

• Senpai
  • 5243 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 07:22 PM

would anyone mind telling me how to get around the phone number thing? xux
I really want to follow the members and be able to comment. especially because I noticed HKT48 seems to be using the Heyakko too? I think?

keep your smile

last.fm || tumblr || twitter

#91 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 07:37 PM

Just ignore that page and click the 'sign in' button in the top right hand corner.

edit: oh right, just tried making an account and it seems to be something they've added :S

But they don't store the number, this is confirmed in their information

'Signing up without a phone
If you don't have a phone, you can use a friend's number to request the code via text message or voice call. You don't have to worry about your friend's number being attached to your account. Google won't use this number for anything else besides account verification.'

It's basically to confirm you're a real person, like how they say you have to use your real name and such.

In their info why it says

Google's use of your phone number
Google will only use your phone number to send you a verification code and to make sure it is not being used to create or verify a large number of accounts. We will never share your number or use it to send you unwanted messages. We promise.

For more information, you can review Google's Privacy Policy.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#92 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 08:21 PM

LOL.. what's going on with Yuppie: https://plus.google....390958288/posts :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: (make sure to read the comments too!)

Seems she has some fun with Google+... she's some funny girl... but sometimes she scares me! ^^;

signature3.png

#93 Picky

Picky

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 653 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 08:37 PM

^ rofl, added her to my favourites circle just for those pictures. XD

Posted Image

Top ---48:-1.Matsubara Natsumi -2.Tomomi Kasai -3. Iriyama Anna

#94 pastil

pastil

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2156 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 08:58 PM

Anyone follows Sakiko? At least among the girls I follow she's always staying up the latest, sometimes her last update is like an hour before someone else greets a good morning. @_@

#95 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 09:47 PM

Oh no, don't promote adding another members to circles!!! I'm afraid to check even those less than 15 I already added -_- Not to mention Heyakko.

Posted Image

#96 Kruqone

Kruqone

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 370 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 07:14 AM

But on the bright side, I think it's the only page left where the "Download Photo" button still works. :whistle: dev-null's trick is wonderful though, so I'm very glad to have that. Rena's leg socks in high res? I am on board with such things.

what's the trick? i tried to look through the thread for it but i must be blind or something o_o
i keep noticing rena's pics are 2000x3000pixels but i cant get that full size
can someone explain to me please?

#97 Undirrast

Undirrast

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 08:44 AM

There's an extension for chrome: https://chrome.googl...nblampfaepcicol

#98 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:42 PM

what's the trick? i tried to look through the thread for it but i must be blind or something o_o
i keep noticing rena's pics are 2000x3000pixels but i cant get that full size
can someone explain to me please?

Since there's already a chrome extension for it it probably wont take long until Google stops that possibility. :)

Anyway... check a direct link to any image (e.g. in Safari I can select "Open Image in New Tab" and then I get the direct link in the URL comfortably). Almost at the end you see something like "h640", "h350" (a small 'h' with a number, sometimes it is a small 's' too). Just change the number to 2048 (or write "s0") and you get the max. possible size (up to 2048 pixel high or wide).

signature3.png

#99 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 04:12 PM

Heyakko is the name of the shared g+ for u18 members. I believe it directly translates to 'Child's room' or 'The children's room'.

Oh, I see, thanks!

In terms of downloading images, I just do right click - save image. :lol: The quality may not be the greatest, but oh well.

#100 Kruqone

Kruqone

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 370 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 08:28 PM

dev-null, that's genius!!! thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users