• Please log in to reply
411 replies to this topic

#381 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:35 PM

No, absolutely not. Some seem to ignore it completely, others are churning out post after post hour after hour.

NMB48's Ayakachan has from January 2013 to February 2013 posted 513 times. In total as a whole for her on G+, 3,435 times - making her the most-posting girl of all.

(Edit: I'm not sure if this also includes comments in posts of her own or others but if it doesn't, one can only expect more posts out there unaccounted for, which is impressive)

#382 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:50 PM

G+ certainly work wonders for popular members too. The whole meaning with this project was to get closer to the fans and many girls have realised the huge  potential. I mean, if your favourite member gives you an direct answer to one of your comments... it not like you are going to support her less than before. Frequent updates with group members, their whereabouts or maybe their toughts at the moment is lots of fun too. Easy and efficient fan service.

*5位 渡辺美優紀 +10708
*6位 山本彩   +10625

Always this close in whatever they do apparently. Kept the same gap forever now.

Paruru... the push certainly works. 

#383 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:07 AM

Most of the HKT girls post at least 3 times a day at fixed hours (early morning, late in the afternoon, night time) and most of them have very loaded posts, while girls like Matsuoka and Murashige have shorter posts and a much more frequent rate of posting.

Watanabe Miyuki, being the smart professional that she is, always manages to post at least 7 posts a day, posts videos when she attends handshake events and often interacts with fans by posting a reply to a certain topic that a majority of replies talk about. She also posts before, during and/or after an appearance at a major TV show to explain some things related to what happened in-show.

Yokoyama... well, she really likes her pet cat. Her posts are very short and straight to the point and Takahashi Juri is always there to point out how serious she always sounds (and advises her to use more emoticons). A good percentage of her posts have photos though, which is nice, and she always has good interaction with Takahashi Juri, Kawaei and Shimazaki.

Matsui Rena... she has... varied tastes lol. She has very short posts most of the time with a picture of herself and a random comment like associating Bambi with the word "lifestyle / 生活". She's really passionate about bullet trains, anime and stage plays to name a few, and most of her posts leave fans going "S,sure / お、おう。".

Takahashi Juri and Kawaei Rina often post around the same timeframe and with similar content, and used to post a lot more frequently until they had problems with the Google+ updates and lost their phones on a few occasions. They'd usually post at least once per day at night, but haven't been posting much as of late.

A special mention to Matsui Sakiko for always replying within her posts when she finds responses to react to (which are quite a lot). She always has conversations with fans and is trying to learn English in order to interact with her foreign fans more besides the basic English expressions and greetings.

#384 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:27 AM

NMB48 and HKT48 have created new Heyakko profiles for their U-13 members. 

NMB48 - https://plus.google....228019798858173

HKT48 - https://plus.google....627204895247159

Both are election focused, so they might be limited time profiles.

#385 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:49 PM

G+, Most Posts Ranking: 

01. 村上文香 (NMB)3,919
02. 渡辺美優紀 (NMB)3,836
03. 山口夕輝 (NMB)3,616
04. 谷川愛梨 (NMB)3,366
05. 山本彩 (NMB)3,331
06. 吉田朱里 (NMB)3,312
07. 上西恵 (NMB)3,159
08. 山田菜々 (NMB)3,133
09. 矢倉楓子 (NMB)3,129
10. 井尻晏菜 (NMB)3,027
11. 小谷里歩 (NMB)2,991
12. 松井玲奈 (SKE)2,751
13. 島田玲奈 (NMB)2,693
14. 近藤里奈 (NMB)2,661
15. 川上礼奈 (NMB)2,657
16. 中川紘美 (NMB)2,643
17. 阿比留李帆 (SKE)2,555
18. 門脇佳奈子 (NMB)2,517
19. 高野祐衣 (NMB)2,421
20. 松村香織 (SKE)2,362
21. 山本ひとみ (NMB)2,307
22. 東由樹 (NMB)2,258
23. 都築里佳 (SKE)2,250
24. 古川愛李 (SKE)2,223
25. 林萌々香 (NMB)2,131
26. 岸野里香 (NMB)2,129
27. 須田亜香里 (SKE)2,115
28. 山岸奈津美 (NMB)2,014
29. 上枝恵美加 (NMB)1,994
30. 石田優美 (NMB)1,982

NMB48 pretty much owns everybody at this!

#386 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:17 PM

They're the most dedicated to connecting with their fans through digital means, so I'm not surprised. They regularly update their blogs every single day barring days when they're too tired, and they always post at least 4 times a day on Google+, which is already at least twice more than your average top AKB girl. Heck, Takahashi Minami and Watanabe Mayu don't even post on Google+ anymore, while girls like Oshima Yuko and Matsui Jurina only post during periods of times where something significant occurs.

I'm actually quite happy of the fact that the NMB girls for constantly trying to reach out to us fans in as many ways as they can.

#387 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:08 PM

Guess what? NMB48 fourth gen profiles now exist! :) :D

https://plus.google....sts/bwmHyJWP6r9

#388 culex

culex

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 252 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:32 AM

nmb fade away and Tano Yuka owns g+ if you include comments

http://akbp48.com/stats/mostactive/

#389 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:56 PM

Ugh, is there an extension or way to download videos on Chrome? I had one and life was good, but it doesn't appear to be there anymore and I was wanting to grab a video. It's pretty annoying.  <_<

#390 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:03 PM

For Firefox I use DownloadHelper, which captures the stream as soon as it starts loading, up until it finishes. You can save the source video in its original format pretty easily, and it works pretty well for the 720 and 1080p videos.

FLV format 480 and 320p videos can be downloaded as well, but the support compared to avi and mp4 videos is terrible, so you won't be able to watch the downloaded video if it is indeed an FLV.

I'm sure most of the girls actually make a conscious effort to record their videos in 1080p though (and get the 48 group Google+ staff to encode or resize their videos). Haven't had much problems downloading Shiroma and Watanabe Miyuki's videos from the start of the year onwards. The older videos are all FLV however.

#391 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:24 PM

I use VLC for video player. VLC plays FLV format and almost anything (ISO, mkv, mp4, flac etc).

#392 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:34 PM

That's the thing, it doesn't matter what codec or player you have, it won't run it because the unsupported FLV's actual contents get garbled up while it's downloaded.

I suppose there are other freeware applications that can extract video files better than what I have, but I haven't run across it yet. And downloading freeware is scary enough as it is because of how easy it is to get adware, spyware and so on if you're not paying attention to the install process.

#393 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:40 PM

Thanks, Tsurugi_Ken. Now that I think about it, I think I'd been using Download Helper on Firefox, no wonder I couldn't find it on my Chrome, hah. :P

#394 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:24 PM

It's true. Some time ago they changed the video format, I used FF to download videos before, and they were all fine. But now they're broken, even if they have some sort of size (though seemingly too small to be exactly the right file). It's annoying, but then again you can see people uploading them on Youtube later, so I wonder how they do it.

#395 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:32 PM

Most likely paid software. There's several streaming video extraction software out there that promise to extract videos in their exact form, but because of how good they supposedly are, there's a price tag attached to them.

A method I think some people use is to track down the link to the actual video through the source code, then using extraction software or websites like keepvid (compatible for extracting Youtube videos, which is where the Google+ videos are automatically uploaded into). It has the same principle to what I currently do to grab blog photos of the girls on Ameba even with its anti-save protection (well, minus the need for extraction software or websites).

#396 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:49 PM

Ah, I see..

I downloaded the sayanee video using the "ss" website method for 720p and saw the flv option. So I downloaded again for the flv file. It works OK!

FLV file played ok with vlc, not garbled.

#397 culex

culex

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 252 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

alternative

http://gplusm.net/

this site has the direct link listed for the videos

like on here

http://gplusm3.cimg....arwsvqf3dpexs0k

and just right click save the mpeg4 file

#398 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 02:31 PM

AKB48 15th gen, SKE48 6th gen, and HKT48 3rd gen have finally shown up on Google+!

Feel free to follow your favorite members! http://ameblo.jp/aki...1822640723.html

Of course, it would be better had they provided a circle to follow them all, but I suppose we can't ask that much.  :lol:

Next up draft members (and whoever's yet to turn 13) and we'll have the complete collection again. :P

#399 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 02:44 PM

Finally!

Aaand everybody added :)

#400 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:39 PM

Anyone know of a way to arrange circles on the iPhone app? Since the last app update, the order of the circles don't sync up with your Google+ profile, so they're just all out of whack.

should have my Favorites circle up top, but it's somewhere in the middle, Team BII is near the bottom, Team K is at the bottom, Team H is all the way at the top, I always have a whale of a time finding NMB KKS. What a nightmare. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users