• Please log in to reply
411 replies to this topic

#1 bontakun

bontakun

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 03:10 PM

Title says it all. Go check it out. Quite a few of them have already made postings. Its just those 3 groups I mentioned though, and not all girls have profiles yet.

http://www.google.co...ja/ /project48/

Edit: Incidentally, I've also figured out why the some of the girls are missing. As it seems, only those over 18 have had profiles created. I was trying to find the pages for Mayuyu, Love-tan, and Aamin when it struck me. No wonder NMB's presence was so sparse...

Someone created a link to add all of them at once into a circle so you don't have to go through their individual profiles to follow them.

https://plus.google....sts/URsuuFzAzcZ

Note that the underage girls account is not included but you can always add via the link provided by Blu-Cherri.

Warning - this will flood your stream like crazy (not that I mind, hehe). Some of the girls are spamming posts like mad. They seem to be treating G+ as something more like Twitter than a blog.

#2 Undirrast

Undirrast

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 03:27 PM

Sigh, can't comment at any of their status, sad panda T.T
Majisuka Gakuen Summary Site - Summary with pictures for episodes of Majisuka Gakuen 2.
Majisuka Gakuen 2 Casts - Complete translation from Majisuka Gakuen 2 Official Homepage.
Nakayan Quest - Nakayan Quests in English! Starting from Lv. 18.

#3 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 03:41 PM

Mind HKT, none of them for years :P Maybe Yuukosu soon, but others... like in 2015 or 2016...

Big Brother haunts idol fans! No more safety for girl lovers! :S :GGRR:

Posted Image

#4 bontakun

bontakun

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 03:52 PM

Sigh, can't comment at any of their status, sad panda T.T

Me too. I'm guessing that they are being spammed so they are just accepting a limited amount of comments at a time.

I so wanted to post a message of thanks to Miyuki for the wonderful performance she and the other members of NMB48 gave us in Singapore...ah well...

#5 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:55 PM

The underage girls share a joint account
https://plus.google....193397775/posts

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#6 Charlo

Charlo

◦kanabanana◦

• Senpai
  • 3205 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:00 PM

You guys can't comment? I couldn't once but I've managed to comment to Milky and Haru so far.

NMB48ぱすぽ☆MMJAKB48SHINee2NE1
Posted Image
♥ Voted Aika's greatest fan 2011! ♥

#7 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:06 PM

Yeah I've commented on a bunch of girls but can't comment on takamina and someone else I forgot, seems really odd :S
(the other girl was a less popular one so it wasn't just too high demand or something)

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#8 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:25 PM

The underage girls share a joint account
https://plus.google....193397775/posts

Thanks for the link. I'm not looking forward to the flood of posts cluttering up my wall, but I'll have to manage. I'll just have to look at it at becoming a fan of some new girls.

I also still wasn't on board with this, but then I saw Yukirin's video post, and now I'm all in! Go Go Google+! :w00t:

#9 awesomecakes

awesomecakes

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 153 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 01:12 AM

I made a new Gmail account and fixed my age just so I could follow a lot of my favorite members. Commenting on here is a lot easier than commenting on their Ameblo blogs too!

Hoping that I will be able to comment later on, even on some popular members' pages. :P

But yeah, if not for AKB48, I would never have bothered getting a Google+ account. Is Aki-P getting paid by Google for this? haha

#10 bontakun

bontakun

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 01:19 AM

Edit: Updated original post with the link instead.

#11 Undirrast

Undirrast

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:29 AM

I can't even comment on *other* people's status = =

I can comment before, like the first status Sasshi posted, I did comment on it. But later I couldn't anymore.
Majisuka Gakuen Summary Site - Summary with pictures for episodes of Majisuka Gakuen 2.
Majisuka Gakuen 2 Casts - Complete translation from Majisuka Gakuen 2 Official Homepage.

#12 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:43 AM

But yeah, if not for AKB48, I would never have bothered getting a Google+ account. Is Aki-P getting paid by Google for this? haha

Considering how Facebook despite its global success never took off in Japan it would really not surprise me if Google was paying AKB to promote Google+ to avoid having the same problem in Japan as Facebook does.

#13 Undirrast

Undirrast

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 04:41 AM

Ah, finally able to comment, it must be my university network's proxy servers, once I go on VPN everything seems fine.

EDIT: Spoke too early, I can't seem to comment again... wtf is Google doing.

#14 bontakun

bontakun

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 04:59 AM

Ah, finally able to comment, it must be my university network's proxy servers, once I go on VPN everything seems fine.

EDIT: Spoke too early, I can't seem to comment again... wtf is Google doing.

My guess is that they are accepting a limited amount of posts per some unspecified time frame in order to avert a flood from the fans.

They seem to be quite enthusiastic about their new toy. Heck, Mariko is making trivial entries announcing that she's going to bed or has just woken up while Moeno wished happy birthday to Sakiko. Whether they keep this up remains to be seen, but I do love their postings of candid shots of each other.

I doubt if Google is paying AKB anything at all. More like AKB has figured out how to leverage them to reach out to even more fans. After all, G+ integrates well with YouTube where they have an official presence. I look forward to them streaming live concerts online like how H!P have been doing. Possibly we might even get stage shows.

#15 Undirrast

Undirrast

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 05:03 AM

Hmm, I'm still hacking the hell out of G+, I tried from another network and managed to post 1 comment and then failed for the rest.

EDIT: I think I'm able to comment like normal now \(^.^)/, hooray!

#16 bontakun

bontakun

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:41 AM

I'm hoping that this doesn't crush the confidence of some of the less popular members though. The disparity between the +1, shares, and comments of the senbatsus with the non-ranking members is quite obvious.

Let's try to spread the love around a bit. At least +1 the posts of Yonezawa Rumi, Kobayashi Kana, Chikano Rina, etc. even if you're not inclined to leave a message. Let them know that there are people following them so that they are more enthusiastic with updates.

#17 Undirrast

Undirrast

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:51 AM

Well, but first they need to update more to begin with = =

#18 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 07:03 AM

This Google + is really suck ...

I can't post even 1 comment on any of them ...

and best now .. I can't post anything on my account ... not even my own thoughts .. rubbish actually ...

and even after i feedback to their help desk ...nothing happens ...

they should have use Facebook ... crap ...

#19 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:14 AM

I can't seem to post any comments either.

guess got to try again tomorrow.

#20 Undirrast

Undirrast

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:15 AM

I agree G+ is kinda crappy... now it's random for me, sometimes I can comment sometimes I can't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users