Photo

[SINGLE] Iwasa Misaki - "Mujin Eki" (2012/02/01)

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#41 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 05:07 PM

By the way, Wasamin revealed on her blog that the pv was filmed in Touhoku (Noriega, we were close when we thought Hokkaido :lol: ).
She says it was really cold, but the scenery was wonderful, and there were some "mysterious happenings". :lol:
And the story of Iwasa is embarassing. :lol: Oh Wasamin.
http://ameblo.jp/mis...1113690553.html

Also, it seems the first performance of the song will take place at an enka festival on January 4th (this info is also from her blog. She says to go to the Nagara pro site for more info).

#42 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 11:38 AM

By the way, Wasamin revealed on her blog that the pv was filmed in Touhoku (Noriega, we were close when we thought Hokkaido :lol: ).
She says it was really cold, but the scenery was wonderful, and there were some "mysterious happenings". :lol:
And the story of Iwasa is embarassing. :lol: Oh Wasamin.
http://ameblo.jp/mis...1113690553.html

Also, it seems the first performance of the song will take place at an enka festival on January 4th (this info is also from her blog. She says to go to the Nagara pro site for more info).

yeah i predicted she be singing in that enka festival. i was gonna watch it anyways but when she was announced to have a enka debut, i felt it hehe

and those "happenings" better be in included in the DVD!! lol

#43 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 02:43 AM

Whoops. Ordered the limited edition some minutes ago (had to get something together with the new SKE single to get free shipping).

Now, it better be a good song! :D

signature3.png

#44 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:00 AM

http://www.nagarapro...opup.php?id=152

first post updated with full track list and cover art for both limited and regular editions

#45 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 04:34 PM

Yay! The cover art for both editions is really pretty, but I'm glad I got the LE, because it's my favourite. ^_^

Also, if anyone is interested, here are the songs she is covering:

Tsubasa wo kudasai:

Seto no Hanayome:

Interesting choices. The first is very uplifting, while the second is kind of relaxing. I wonder if Mujin Eki will be more of a ballad?

#46 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 05:17 PM

Waait, first song was just recently covered by YUI and is AWESOME. Is that on limited?

Edit: is only on limited.
Hebirote, Tsubasa, DVD... w00t!

Edited by goratnik, 01 January 2012 - 05:31 PM.

Posted Image

#47 Logan ⭐

Logan ⭐

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 603 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 07:59 PM

I can't wait to hear all of this~ I'm assuming the Kikyou is the A4 song? If so, that's one of my favorite stage songs being sung by my ultimate favorite member :D

#48 Chimai

Chimai

Kamonegikkusu~

• Senpai
  • 4214 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 08:19 PM

^
^ Seriously?! That was covered by YUI?
-looks it up really quickly-

I really like it <3 I'm sure Wasamin will do brilliantly with it. It's a lovely song.

#49 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:11 PM

Oh, I really like "Seto no Hanayome." And of course I'd like the regular edition cover more. :whistle: But the LE is very nice, so it's not a bad thing. Very excited to get this single! :D

#50 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:18 PM

Yesterday in Japan was the enka festival! Wasamin said she was really really nervous ("tension of the century" to quote her blog), and thanked people for supporting her. One person on Stage48 who attended said that Wasamin's performance gave them goosebumps, and that Mujin Eki is a very good song.
Attached File  hot_20120104_190_001.jpg   12.63K   9 downloads
Attached File  2dX.jpg   17.99K   9 downloads

I got the first photo from Stage48, the second from one of Wasamin's g+ posts.

#51 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 02:56 AM

skip to 3:00

I'm already thinking of her next single lol..... If there was one song I wish was covered, it be 津軽海峡・冬景色 (Tsugaru Kaikyō Fuyugeshiki) By Ishikawa Sayuri. I know we all see her sing this on AKB Kyowakoku, and since that is my first impression of Wasamin's enka skills(and the song is my favorite enka song), I kinda wish it was added to the first single tracklist.

If she gets to officially cover this on a future, I can die in peace lol.

#52 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 03:42 PM

The sounds that my ears are picking up are interpreted as something very pleasant by my brain... truly magnificent <3

I really hope this one will sell despite being an enka and despite being Wasamin singing it... On the other hand it has the AKB48 connection.
A couple of thousand at least, enough to continue this project, because I/we need the Wasamin-magic.

:w00t:

#53 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:05 PM

Wasamin! She sounds and looks so beautiful! <3 I also hope that this sells well enough for her to continue in enka. This is her dream come true, and it'd be so sad if it ended so soon.

It's nice to see the wota come out and support her. I know she must have really appreciated that.

#54 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:34 PM

I thought she did really well there!

Enka is a very diverse genre, and in both categories of male and female singers, there's many different styles in singing. Wasamin is a very talented singer, and she's probably going to many coaching sessions for this - which is only natural - and so I am very interested in seeing how this will unfold.
While she'll most likely never see huge sales figures from this, I do hope she does well, gets recognized for her quality, and makes a dent in the enka world! :)

#55 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 07:03 PM

I'm worrying if this isn't best AKB-related single release so far, at least considering limited edition - so much goodness and at once, without splitting among three or more editions.

So you say new song is good, too? Uhm, if I had not to choose versions of Tokimeki... I'd preorder now as not to forget later :P

Posted Image

#56 Logan ⭐

Logan ⭐

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 603 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 09:53 PM

http://youtu.be/_CAslikZ9EA?t=9m27s

#57 Chimai

Chimai

Kamonegikkusu~

• Senpai
  • 4214 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 09:57 PM

I think I just died from the amazingness that is Wasamin.

This is gorgeous @.@

#58 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 10:45 PM

Well, that was... above average :omg:

...This should be the new standard for new idol solo songs...

So if any of todays idols wants to prove that they can do better... please go ahead and amaze me

Seriously... <3

#59 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 04:06 PM

http://www.tkma.co.jp/enka/iwasa/

#60 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:25 PM

Wasamin looks unbelievable in this video. Video is gorgeous and the song is tremendous. Adjective festival, but I have no choice. It makes my heart race. <3

I can't wait to get this cd. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users