Photo

[SINGLE] Iwasa Misaki - "Mujin Eki" (2012/02/01)

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#21 Undirrast

Undirrast

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 01:24 PM

I personally think that we can't judge her abilities based on those songs that she sang, after all she was just practicing privately, not trained professionally so you can't expect professional level of performance. However Japanese are very protective of their tradition, so they actually expect the best from those performers, so you can't really blame them for not being supportive as well.

And I see a lot of people saying that she's ugly, for me I think she's cute, but uh, my aesthetics has always been.... unique so I can't say for that.
Majisuka Gakuen Summary Site - Summary with pictures for episodes of Majisuka Gakuen 2.
Majisuka Gakuen 2 Casts - Complete translation from Majisuka Gakuen 2 Official Homepage.
Nakayan Quest - Nakayan Quests in English! Starting from Lv. 18.

#22 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 05:07 PM

...so this is where we can join :P Just tell Japanese, that AKB lady is good for promoting genre, idol fans just jump in for the sake of pretty girls and don't care so much for sound/music quality like audiophiles do :D ^^;

Posted Image

#23 Zarim

Zarim

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 05:23 PM

Every famous person takes a lot of negative stuff as well, so anything said about her means she's getting famous. From now on it's up to her skill. I hope she blows them all off with a great single!

#24 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 05:37 PM

+1

:santa:

(Likes and +1s are also bad due to cutting off much relationship, but it's offtopic).

Posted Image

#25 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:22 PM

Just let me at these people! I'll show them what's what! XP
Better yet, Wasamin will show them when her single is released!
Their criticism is partly unfounded: she's turning 17 in January, which isn't that young; she attended a school for singing/performing arts, and has been a member of AKB for several years now, so she is not totally untrained, and will for sure has been recently training in enka specifically; and as for ugly, anyone who says she is ugly is plain stupid. I know ugly, and Wasamin is the opposite. Everyone gets criticism, I guess, but I hope that not everyone is turned against her. I know that quite a number of foreign fans like her, so I hope that Japanese wota can see what we see. (I hope no one is putting negative comments on her blog. That would really annoy me. :angry: )
And I agree with the desired covers songs. :good:
Ganbatte Wasamin!

#26 Logan ⭐

Logan ⭐

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 603 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:14 PM

Criticism is average for any celebrity, especially one like Wasamin who's all of a sudden getting a very big push with a solo debut.

The examples of her enka before isn't completely accurate, either. Most of the samples of her singing enka were mostly karaoke events, right? More work will obviously be put into her songs, and she's been having vocal training a lot too.

She is very, very beautiful in my eyes. She has had some weird angles, but every idol and person has those, and even then she hasn't even appeared the slightest bit unattractive.

#27 Charlo

Charlo

◦kanabanana◦

• Senpai
  • 3205 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 12:13 AM

Hmmm I've never paid much attention to Wasamin but I LOVE Enka. I hope she can do well. I might buy the single.

NMB48ぱすぽ☆MMJAKB48SHINee2NE1
Posted Image
♥ Voted Aika's greatest fan 2011! ♥

#28 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 07:10 AM

Update on her recording from her blog:

http://blog48.livejo...om/2278457.html - English Translation by blog48
http://s.ameblo.jp/m...1103968025.html - Wasamin Ameblo blog

#29 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:05 PM

<CD収録曲>
01. 無人駅
02. ヘビーローテーション(岩佐美咲ヴァージョン)
and more
<DVD収録内容>
01. 「無人駅」MUSIC VIDEO
02. 岩佐美咲HISTORY MOVIE
03. 「無人駅」MAKING VIDEO
04. 岩佐美咲CDデビューお祝いコメント from AKB48

通常盤

<CD収録曲>
01. 無人駅
and more

Promo pictures?

Attached File  news_large_iwasamisaki_art2011dec22b.jpg   41.07K   28 downloadsAttached File  news_large_iwasamisaki_art2011dec22.jpg   24.73K   26 downloads

http://natalie.mu/music/news/61669

#30 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:40 PM

^ Yatta! Thank you! Stunning photos!
...Heavy Rotation Wasamin version? If so, I'm looking forward to her saying "I want you, I need you, I love you". :D <3
The single title translates as "empty/unstaffed train station." Interesting. :lol: I have a weird thing for train stations, so it sounds good to me.
(do you like my new avi? :good: )

#31 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 07:42 PM

How the h+ll ppl guess the B side correctly?!
If that's the case, we already know the unconfirmed covers.

About heavy Rotation, thinking of Beginner acoustic version, how will the instrumental song sound like?

#32 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 08:33 PM

^ Eh, what would be the possible uncomfirmed covers? The photos anhh posted?

edit: Just read the tokyohive article, and it says that the romaji title is "Mujin Eki", and that the photo with her by a railway (my avi) is the cover.
http://www.tokyohive...ingle-revealed/

Edited by Erin., 21 December 2011 - 08:37 PM.

#33 Logan ⭐

Logan ⭐

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 603 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 08:46 PM

Oh goodness <3 <3 <3

#34 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 02:35 AM

Wow, the cover is gorgeous! The photography is magnifique~!

And Heavy Rotation... NICE! Will it be an Enka version of it? XD

VwvggPK.jpg
Avatar and Signature by Me ~I love cheese! X3~"
Graphics Thread

#35 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 03:18 AM

I can see me buying that. Strongly considering it at least... waiting for some kind of preview on AKBINGO! or such. :)

I love Enka (mostly Nagayama Yoko though, who also started her carrier as an idol back in the 80s).

Misaki as actually one of those girls that are under my normal "detection radar". I know she's there, of course. :D But it seems she has found a way to stand out from the group and started to work on it and that's something to respect her for. Good AkiP sees it the same way and supports her his way with a song (he probably was just waiting for some ENKA idol coming along, I bet :whistle: ).

/edit
Just reading some earlier comments here in this thread... someone quoting that "she might be too young"... reminds me of this even younger girl (child) —Maya or similiar— who also sings Enka (rather good, IMHO... with all the voice technics, almost like an adult). She performed her song on Kouhaku last year or the year before.

signature3.png

#36 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 08:08 AM

^ Eh, what would be the possible uncomfirmed covers? The photos anhh posted?

edit: Just read the tokyohive article, and it says that the romaji title is "Mujin Eki", and that the photo with her by a railway (my avi) is the cover.
http://www.tokyohive...ingle-revealed/

no, cover songs.

#37 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 03:42 PM

^ Ooooh, I see. ^^; Yeah, I hope those songs are the covers.
(And I just ordered the LE. :D)

#38 Charlo

Charlo

◦kanabanana◦

• Senpai
  • 3205 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 04:49 PM

Is there a special bonus for the CD?

Posted Image

#39 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 04:51 PM

^ I've been wondering that too (because I want one). But to my knowledge nothing has be announced/revealed yet.
I'm still holding out hope for a bonus photo. :)

#40 Charlo

Charlo

◦kanabanana◦

• Senpai
  • 3205 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 04:57 PM

Was just trying to decide whether to get it from CDJapan or YesAsia. I think I'll go with YesAsia and just pick up the RE. :)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users