Photo

[SINGLE] Iwasa Misaki - "Mujin Eki" (2012/02/01)

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#1 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 03:27 PM

Iwasa Misaki
"Mujin Eki"
2011/02/01 Release

CD Japan Pre-order
Regular Edition
Limited Edition w/ DVD

http://www.7netshopp...142472/subno/1'>7netShopping

【Regular】

Attached File  tsujo_h1_208.jpg   53.58K   16 downloads

CD:
1. Mujin Eki
2.Kikyou (Iwasa Misaki Version)
3. Seto no Hanayome
4-6. Instrumentals

【Limited Edition】

Attached File  shokai_h1_208.jpg   36.01K   16 downloads

DVD:
1. Mujin Eki MV
2. History of Iwasa Misaki
3. Making of Mujin Eki
4. Iwasa Misaki CD Debut Celebration Comments from AKB48

CD:
1.Mujin Eki
2.Heavy Rotation (Enka Version)
3.Tsubasa wo Kudasai
4.Seto no Hanayome
5-8. Intrumentals

Attached File  index-1.jpeg   15.41K   12 downloads

Attached Files

#2 Undirrast

Undirrast

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 04:02 PM

lol, isn't this too early? But I won't complain about that :)
Majisuka Gakuen Summary Site - Summary with pictures for episodes of Majisuka Gakuen 2.
Majisuka Gakuen 2 Casts - Complete translation from Majisuka Gakuen 2 Official Homepage.
Nakayan Quest - Nakayan Quests in English! Starting from Lv. 18.

#3 Snapple

Snapple

The Empty Bullring

• Senpai
  • 1032 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:31 PM

ooh! She will turn 17 the day I turn 25! Birthday buddies!

I hope the song is good! <3
Posted Image
ICHIGOGO Twitter Last.fm Excessive Drama
秋元才加 ♥ 峯岸みなみ ♥ 篠田麻里子 ♥ 松井珠理奈 ~ freezingkiss

#4 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:18 PM

It can never be too early for something like this!

1. Enka is great.
2. Wasamin is awesome.
3. Akimoto does enka really well

but:

1. Enka does not sell well
2. Enka is a severely limited genre

Even so, Wasamin is in good hands I would like to hope, what with Akimoto and everything. I know I will buy her material anyways though.

#5 Chimai

Chimai

Kamonegikkusu~

• Senpai
  • 4214 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 10:00 PM

I'm extremely excited about this! I really hope it gives people a chance to get interested in Wasamin and realize how AWESOME she is! :D

#6 Logan ⭐

Logan ⭐

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 603 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 10:49 PM

Best. Thing. Ever. klfjklfjkl;fewjkl;jkdakljsdmkldsgmklklmg Such a good time for Wasamin fans like me <3 I'm SO SO SO happy for my girl and I definitely plan on getting this.

#7 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:11 PM

Been waiting for this announcement ever since she changed agency.

I get some serious goose bumps everytime I watch/listen to an enka performed by Wasamin.

Excitement overload :w00t:

Very lovely girl, this Iwasa Misaki <3

#8 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 02:09 AM

It can never be too early for something like this!

1. Enka is great.
2. Wasamin is awesome.
3. Akimoto does enka really well

but:

Even so, Wasamin is in good hands I would like to hope, what with Akimoto and everything. I know I will buy her material anyways though.

With AKB brand on her back, maybe it can spark an interest of enka in more young ppl again. AKB wota will be on this lol.
I hope they push her a lot. Even in interviews with members, just SOME HOW SOME WAY bring her name up, even if she isn't present.

----------

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but she'll be at nagapro's New Year Enka festival.
http://www.nagarapro...p/shinshunenka/

It'll take place after her debut so this will serve as a good opportunity to showcase her new song to the enka demographic!
http://www.nagarapro...opup.php?id=149

Edit:
It's took Jero several years of training before his debut, "Umi Yuki" (akip produced). I think management can still get her to have training and be in AKB too.
Everyone initial thought would be leaving W7. So just give her solo training and work, and her AKB activities.

This is AkiP first enka soloist out of AKB so I'm sure he will personally make sure management is taking really good care of her enka training. I'm seeing this, AkiP is kinda putting up his pride on display. If AkiP didn't believe she can be really something, then this debut for her would not happen as a AKB member. I'm curious how to how he and management will do...

#9 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 02:16 AM

That's exactly why I'm questioning how well this will sell, as I said in her thread. And even though she's in AKB, she's still not one of the popular members. But I will still follow her career and hope for the best!

VwvggPK.jpg
Avatar and Signature by Me ~I love cheese! X3~"
Graphics Thread

#10 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 02:49 AM

She wants to go into enka so as long as it's successful in the enka world, that's what's important :)

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#11 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 03:41 AM

CdJapan links added to the first post!

There's a regular edition and limited edition wit dvd!

Support! Support!

----------

According to the news, she's planned to perform on the Shinshun Enka Matsuri too (Nagoya - 2012/02/09; Osaka - 2012/02/11; Yokohama - 2012/02/25) ...along with big names like Mizumori Kaori, Hikawa Kiyoshi and Yamakawa Yutaka.

#12 Undirrast

Undirrast

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 03:46 AM

Ooh, I might pre-order this!! I probably might!!
Majisuka Gakuen Summary Site - Summary with pictures for episodes of Majisuka Gakuen 2.
Majisuka Gakuen 2 Casts - Complete translation from Majisuka Gakuen 2 Official Homepage.
Nakayan Quest - Nakayan Quests in English! Starting from Lv. 18.

#13 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 03:51 PM

No way no way no way!!!!! Oh my god oh my god! AGIWEIUOFGWOFUOG! WASAMIN!
I feel like screaming with joy!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh! Wasamin!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3
Must buy must buy must buy!

#14 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 06:00 PM

【CD】 1. 表題曲「タイトル未定」
2. c/w曲「タイトル未定」
3. カバー曲♯1「楽曲未定」
4. カバー曲♯2「楽曲未定」
5~8. 上記楽曲のカラオケ収録予定

【DVD】
1. 表題曲「タイトル未定」MUSIC VIDEO
2. ヒストリー・オブ・岩佐美咲
3. メイキング・オブ・表題曲「タイトル未定」
4. スペシャル・シークレット映像 収録予定
(Source: http://www.7netshopp...142472/subno/1'>7netShopping
Still untitled. So the A side, B side, and two covers. Nice! The DVD will have the music video, History of Wasamin, making of the music video, and a "Special Secret" video....?
---------

#15 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 06:32 PM

Nice to see that she get to sing two original songs :good:

The cover songs might be the ones that she performed at Tokyo aki matsuri and if so... goodies.

So, as I was working today it suddenly struck me... what will her enka image be like?
Will she perform in traditional clothing, will it be AKB-ish, teenage girly or something slightly more adult?

:D Can´t wait to find out more about this single!

#16 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 01:39 PM

Words of a wise man from stage48:

by Kinaa » Dec 08, 2011 (13:03)

I am sure she will stay with AKB as long as possible and all her commitments. Don't want to put the cart before the horse. She has to be able to cope with what she is doing and get some acceptance.

I think the AKB background will be very good for her as it will incite curiosity plus bring a few AKB fans with her. The Enka genre should be happy as well as it raises its profile and brings more and younger eyes and ears to enka.

I also think it will be good for AKB48 giving them some added stature as being able to produce some serious singers and not just the Jpop cute genre. AKB48 would benefit from promoting her. Would could have AKB-Enka

And you have to love enka. No hiding your voice behind dances or loud music there. The voice and expression is the entire act. So it can be really scary if you don't have confidence in your voice.

And I agree that Wasamin still has a lot of work to do. But it should be fun to follow her.

I however think, it be wise to leave W7. That time can be time for enka training or promoting herself. No member has more than two kinds of permanent music work within the group. Example: W Matsui and Sayunee have their SKE/NMB work and also their AKB work. While Oshima or Acchan have their Unit/soloist work and AKB work. Not to mention other work like show appearances or show host or MC and dramas etc. It's tiring and takes up a lot of time. She needs as much time as possible to develop her voice. And not just now, but also after her debut. Ppl will know as a enka singer she is inexperienced.

AkiP must be excited about this..... Wonder if Oshima will pick out a special kimono from her kimono clothing brand and give it to wasamin as a congratulate gift. Or if those AKB48 kimono come back.....

I think if management promotes her right, which I have faith in AKB management when it's comes to pushing, the group and herself and her popularity within the group is a win-win-win. I think she enter the top 40 for sure next year during the elections. Most of the top 40, especially the Senbatsu has a "label" either unique to that girl or a she does that "label" at such a high level that it's given to her. And to a group with creating new fans every day and attracting casual fans, its needed to become recognizeable. Like the "boyish Genki Ikemen" girl, the "hetare" girl, the "air head" girl, etc. Wasamin has been the "enka" girl to fans that know her, but to be pushed out to the public as the "enka singer from AKB ", will definitely get attention. All management needs to do is use that AKB marketing skills to attract ppl, and let her beautiful voice captivate their ears and heart, then it's all sealed.

I hope management will but her in the Senbatsu more often or center of a Undergirl unit. Ppl are gonna wanna see The Enka Singer from AKB in PVs and on tv during AKB promotions.

I think management wouldn't have been able to do this early this year or last year, even though AKB was the most popular. This second half of the year, the popularity is crazy now. AKB popularity alone will gather crowds for her since she a member doing something out the norm of an idol. If she becomes successful, will we she more debuts (not just in terms of music artist. Maybe another member has a dream that isn't normal for a idol that AKB can use to go into a new genre)? *cough* use Suzuran to take over Japan golf *cough* AKB golf goods *cough*AKB become a sponsor*cough*

#17 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 05:27 PM

^ I hope you're right about Wasamin getting into top 40. Her chances improved by being in WH7, but with a solo debut it is highly probable. As to leaving WH7, it could go either way, in my opinion. Wasamin's acitivities have basically only been AKB and WH7 stuff: she's not on other dramas, doesn't do outside gravure work (except for the dvd with Komorin), and even within AKB she's largely been kept to the back. It is possible that she could still be in WH7 and be a soloist, but in the interests of giving her the best amount of exposure and time to improve her skills (and presenting a very pinpointed enka image to the public) it would be wise to focus on being a soloist. (Have another member signed with Ogi join WH7, maybe, or just have WH6. :lol: )

We've seen what a little promotion and a more forward position in pvs can do for a girl (ex: Yui in a-sides of singles, and even Suuchan is doing quite well in undergirls). The odd thing is, why didn't they show a bit more of her in Team A's pv for the janken single (can't remember the name of it)? They most likely would have known that she would be debuting, so you'd think there would be a but more of her in the pv (though it is a vast improvment over last year's Team A janken pv, where I can barely manage to spot her dancing in the back). Ah well. She'll probably get some kind of focus on tv shows, and then after management sees how her debut goes, they'll work from there, I guess. I just hope they do this right, because if they do, then it will certainly be a good thing for all the players. :D

And thanks for the info about the cd/dvd contents. I was wondering if I should go for the more expensive LE, but after reading that there'll be a "history of Wasamin" and a "special secret video", I must buy it! :lol: And yay for two original songs + two covers!

Ganbatte, Wasamin!

#18 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 05:17 AM

The PV shooting for the A side and B sides of Ue Kara Mariko started not long after the tournament ended. And maybe her new agency and/or AkiP felt she was ready during November,when all of the shooting was pretty much done.
But starting AT THIS MOMENT, all shootings and etc, I expect to see her to get more screentime. And expect her screentime to gradually increase until it's time for her soloist promotion, where she will be the focus.
It be nice to see her in the Sakura single too =]

#19 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 05:38 PM

^ It would be very nice to see her in a sakura single, especially since the image of an enka girl goes so well with sakura. ^_^

#20 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:35 AM

IM glad westerns are very supportive of her. Maybe kuz we like to cheer for the underdog. And she deserves it.

2ch is a different story, though. Criticism, which is normal (Warota7, her age, lack of experience, AkiP taking advantage of AKB popularity, doubt,etc.) . But some others are just calling her some really harsh words. Very unnecessary things. Things I don't wanna mention, but if u can read Japanese, here's the link:
http://kamome.2ch.ne...lus/1323141294/
-------------

Anyway, my request for her covers:
津軽海峡冬景色

あじさい橋

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users