part3

https://www.dailymot...m/video/x7ogbbq

#442 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 24 May 2020 - 12:53 PM

Hello!Project sang Morning Musume's all-time favorite 24h telebi song Dekkai Uchuu ni Ai ga Aru 

With harmonization. With high falsetto ad-libs. This is H!P.

Untitled-1.jpg

#443 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 07:44 AM

That was great. It makes me miss Kobushi (Ayaka), but I'm really happy to see Takeuchi step in for that part. <3

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#444 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 02:30 AM

Came across this video of someone arranging all 53 members +1 in order of height.

May or may not be totally accurate, but it's a fun video. :good:

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#445 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 06:16 AM

Unexpected topic for a video, but it was fun to watch. Must've taken a good amount of editing time.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#446 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 27 June 2020 - 05:05 AM

There will be a special pop-up cafe called "Hello! Pucchi Cafe" (ハロー!プッチカフ). It'll open on July 6th and run through the end of August, and will be located at Up-Front's own Pacific Heaven Cafe. The cafe will feature original videos of H!P members, a Hello! Pucchi Works Exhibition showcasing art and calligraphy from the members, and a Pucchi Costume Corner that displays the costumes of one member daily. FC members get early first grabs on reservations through a lottery starting June 29th. 

To help keep social distancing in play and protect against the virus, it will be limited to 30 seats and visitors must wear masks and have their temperature taken upon entering.

http://www.up-fc.jp/...fo.php?id=15742

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#447 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 04:29 PM

I haven't seen anyone talking about this so I thought I'd ask. When Tsunku was the main producer/composer, sometimes it would be revealed that a song was made with another group in mind. Has this happened after Tsunku stepped down from being the main producer?

All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#448 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 03 July 2020 - 07:08 AM

Hmm.. I feel like I've read something along those lines since then at least once, but even if I did I don't think I could begin to place where or which songs/groups.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#449 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 08:38 AM

There will be a special pop-up cafe called "Hello! Pucchi Cafe" (ハロー!プッチカフ). It'll open on July 6th and run through the end of August, and will be located at Up-Front's own Pacific Heaven Cafe. The cafe will feature original videos of H!P members, a Hello! Pucchi Works Exhibition showcasing art and calligraphy from the members, and a Pucchi Costume Corner that displays the costumes of one member daily. FC members get early first grabs on reservations through a lottery starting June 29th. 

To help keep social distancing in play and protect against the virus, it will be limited to 30 seats and visitors must wear masks and have their temperature taken upon entering.

http://www.up-fc.jp/...fo.php?id=15742

The goods list for the pop-up cafe has been released. Among them is a cloth face mask (comes with one L photo) in 5 designs, with adjustable ear straps.

https://www.up-fc.jp...fo.php?id=15787

Regarding the face masks,

Mask Project by Hello! Project SDGs ~Supporting Employment of People With Disabilities

As part of SDGs (the 17 sustainable development goals adopted by the United Nations) activities and to support the employment of those with disabilities, Hello! Project is selling handmade cloth masks from Atelier Ledacraft (アトリエ・レダクラフト), a Tokyo welfare service that offers artisan employment to persons with disabilities. This touches on goals 8, 11, and 12 of the UN seventeen.

The spread of the coronavirus has had a great impact on society and daily life. The impact on the economy has forced many people / companies  to cancel job offers. It's having a serious effect on people with disabilities, who are unable to find a place to work even if they want to and are capaable.

They hope this initiative will create jos and support organizations that aid employment.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#450 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 09:35 AM

it's 4am and i'm bored so here's some random h!p thoughts. btw i dont know if this is better suited here or in the unpopular opinions thread but i can move it if needed

• i wish more h!p girls dyed their hair weird colors. like ofc not as in new colors for every single like kpop groups do (damaged hair is bad) but idk it'd make them stand out more and it'd also be cool to see how they're styled with their hair in mind. aichan's blonde hair before she graduated was really cute, and sakura's current purple-ish hair is really pretty and suits her well (though we don't really see it cuz corona). but also i do see the problems with girls having different hair colors besides black and light brown (styling problems, isn't really a thing with j-idol groups, etc) so i get why it doesn't happen lol
  • i'm really happy more h!p girls are getting instagram accounts, social media is probably the best way to promote idols atm and also allows them to express themselves outside their usual activities. though i do need to make a new instagram sometime for idol stuff bc my private instagram is flooded with h!p girls now and it looks weird when i see my friends' posts next to idol posts lmao
  • i was thinking earlier about the kpop group pink fantasy (i don't really follow them but apparently they're all huge fans of h!p and cover their songs regularly) and their masked bunny member daewang (shes like anonymous and always has a huge bunny mask on her head) and had a dumb thought....what if daewang's a former h!p member?? lmao i mean all the momusu comments would suddenly make a lot of sense. if daewang turns out to be kamei eri or something i will lose my mind
  • it's kinda annoying when i show my friends h!p mvs and they pay more attention to the weird lyrics than the actual video or song but like they're also really funny to me so i'm conflicted lol

theres probably more i could write but i dont have enough brain cells rn to think of anything else so ill just leave it here lol

#451 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 11:33 AM

If I'm hearing you right, we need another Ohtani Masae in the ranks. :lol:
QxqL5Ajm.jpg 7OdV0hdm.jpg 
1tUwkukm.jpg

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#452 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 08:32 PM

LMAO definitely!!! ok but like imagine several h!p girls with stupid hair colors..... too much power at once lol

#453 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 06:29 AM

I definitely wouldn't mind seeing a few here and there, even just streaks/accents could be a nice switch up.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#454 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 06:48 AM

yeah i really hope it becomes more common, especially with more girls dyeing their hair shades of brown i hope some of them just go wild and dye their hair something stupid like highlighter yellow or something lol

#455 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 04:28 PM

They need permission from management to do so, and generally the rule of thumb seems to be that they only allow it these days for the longest-serving, most established girls. I can't remember the last time someone outside Morning Musume used a fad color, and right now the only two in MM with fad colors are Ikuta and Oda (and Ikuta's can be taken out since they're extensions). I doubt management wants any more of it at this point, since they tend to air on the conservative side of appearances.

DDOhydd.gif

#456 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 04:30 PM

ah that sucks, i kinda figured though. i hope someday they ease up on it but i doubt that'll happen haha

#457 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 04:38 PM

I think it will depend on the overall trends in Japan. Dyed hair was very in fashion during the 00s, which is why the lineups during that decade were a lot more colorful, but black hair made a comeback in the 2010s so most idol groups stuck with that. Right now they're starting to get back towards some more experimentation, especially with the "it's purple but not really" like Oda has, so if it becomes mainstream enough, they'll allow more variance, I think. 

DDOhydd.gif

#458 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 04:43 PM

ooooh looking forward to that then!! :0

#459 mashaki

mashaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 17 August 2020 - 03:40 PM

I highly doubt that we'll get another Othani for a long time (unfortunately :c) BUT we need another Risako!

Sugaya%20Risako-330717.jpgSugaya%20Risako-342355.jpg

~  Miki ☆ Kamiko ☆ Riai  Ami  Ichioka  Kirara  ~

MiyaChii fan forever [:

avy by: AmaSusE

#460 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 17 August 2020 - 09:10 PM

i barely know about risako but her hair colors are so nice (especially her red ponytail), i do hope we get another girl like her but it'll be a while :')

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users