467 replies to this topic

#81 LeoHamasaki

LeoHamasaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 977 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 05:38 PM

OMFG, what gorgeous covers!
I love them all <3 <3 the colors, settings, poses, everything is great!

#82 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 07:22 PM

no Yuuka. :sob:
my favorite member is gone.

but the rest of S/Mile is still amazing. Wada-chan & Akari-chan are the best for me <3
love the covers~ especially the umbrella one.

the outfits remind me a bit of Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game's. That's no bad thing though. I really like them. ^_^

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#83 telepudding

telepudding

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 621 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 07:46 PM

The covers are cute! I like the 3D effect on the font and the hand in the exclamation point. :P
The outfits really do look like a ...fancier? version of the OOLG ones.

#84 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 07:47 PM

the outfit .. is bad .. cos everyone know its that MM Lullaby song .. outfit reused ...

the only interesting thing is they follows their colors ...
this is the 1st time they follows their colors ...
lol...and the MM Lullaby song didn't .. :P

lets just wait for the song .. hope it wouldn't turn out like that MM Lullaby song or any obvious reused material .. >.<

#85 Chimai

Chimai

Kamonegikkusu~

• Senpai
  • 4214 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 07:51 PM

...The outfits are brightly-colored dresses. Other than that, they don't remind me of OOLG. o.o

#86 TVD

TVD

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5480 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 07:52 PM

...The outfits are brightly-colored dresses.

I think people wouldn't have even thought to compare them if say they had been all in the same color.
The colors are the only resemblance I see. The dresses themselves are quite different.

#87 ergreenlimes

ergreenlimes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1887 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 07:55 PM

Is it just me or is this the first S/mileage single where the members have different dresses (even in a little detail like color)? I don't really like it, though. I really liked how S/mileage always had perfectly matching outfits.
My H!P Blog: Midori's J-pop overanylizations please visit it.

#88 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 07:59 PM

^ .. its you ..

2nd indies single .. they have different dress but same color :whistle:

and the 1st indies .. their outfit is totally different .. :whistle:

#89 Chimai

Chimai

Kamonegikkusu~

• Senpai
  • 4214 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 07:59 PM

...The outfits are brightly-colored dresses.

I think people wouldn't have even thought to compare them if say they had been all in the same color.
The colors are the only resemblance I see. The dresses themselves are quite different.

Yeah, I agree. They're made out of completely different material, and the design itself is just quite a bit different.

#90 TVD

TVD

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5480 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:02 PM

2nd indies single .. :whistle:

Indeed. To clarify:
Posted Image

The rest have all been the same though (if memory serves).

Edited by TommyVD, 26 December 2011 - 08:06 PM.

#91 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:07 PM

and to clarify ..

because I miss read the post to only dress .. but i edit later

1st indies is totally different outfit
Posted Image

edit:

and i overlook something so recent ...uchouten love

Posted Image

Edited by Ares13, 26 December 2011 - 08:11 PM.

#92 TVD

TVD

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5480 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:08 PM

^Ah yes, forgot about that one.

EDIT: I also stupidly forgot Uchouten LOVE
EDIT2: I see you edited your post :lol:
So it's not a new thing after all. All right, carry on. Back to normal thread business. ^_^

Edited by TommyVD, 26 December 2011 - 08:13 PM.

#93 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:14 PM

well you can still say that its the 1st time for dress they have different color ...

or as I said its the 1st time they follow member's color :P

#94 JuulChii

JuulChii

Double Agent in Church of Maasa and Peach Pinky Heaven

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:32 PM

New S/mileage! I'll miss Yuuka a lot, but I'm not dissapointed with the covers :D

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan
192f7c06_2607_416d_bfc7_39675ae7302e_zps

H!P FanfictionYouTubeTwitterFacebook

#95 яιвση♥

яιвση♥

Keep your SMILE!

• Senpai
  • 2930 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 09:37 PM

I love love LOVE limited D's cover. Posted Image
and MEIMI BANGS <3

v1rWyzF.png

#96 Ella Bee

Ella Bee

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1255 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 12:33 AM

I love the covers and outfits! I honestly can't decide which one I want to order. Probably Limited A because sadadfdf piiiiink. But I love the sunset background in Regular. And the poses in B. And the girls pretty faces in C. And the sparkliness of D. I'm usually kind of ehhh on S/mileage's covers so it makes me really happy that I'm trying to choose one I like the most rather than the least of five evils XD

Also, I totally agree that the dresses are a lot like OOLG, even aside from the colors. They have the puff sleeves, similar length, probably the same kind of fabric, white detail along the front center of the dress (except CMK has more of a Peter Pan collar). The accessories are different though; OOLG had sparkly earrings and bangles whereas CMK has feathery headpieces. I think the main thing setting the looks apart for me is that no one in S/mileage dyes their hair, since it makes all of them immediately look way younger and cuter whereas MM was more mature. (Seriously, go look at the photos from OOLG. Sayumi is the only one with black hair XD).

Comments on the individual girls-
Rina looks way better than usual here! Especially in C. Probably a combination of getting used to the camera and the stylists figuring out what to do with her. She looks kind of like LinLin in some of these but it's probably just the yellow dress throwing me off XD Her dress is more like Eri's though. I actually have no idea what's making me think LinLin. I think she looks prettiest in C, but she looks the most interesting in Regular because she's in the center and gets an interesting pose.

I hope they never cut Dawa's hair short again. Long hair is definitely her best look and they'd be stupid to get rid of it again. Hell, they were stupid for doing it the first time. Like, look how awkward she looked in Short Cut and Booing Boo and then look how gorgeous she is here. This is definitely the right length (though I wouldn't mind if they let it go all the way back to Suki-chan length~). I think D is her best cover (though she looks good in all of them), she has this almost maternal glow surrounded by all her girls XD She's become such a great leader.

Meimi is the most adorable thing in the world. I don't think even UFA could screw that up. So it makes sense that she looks as cute as usual here. Her new bangs are nice, I thought they looked a little weird the first time I saw them but they look good in the covers. I hope bangs is the only thing they cut though, her hair is so beautiful ; 3; She should join the Sayu/Kaorin club and just never cut it, except for like trims or something. I feel like I should be sad to see someone else in Yuuka's place but I think she's the perfect person for that spot (well, besides Yuuka). I think she's at her best in energetic poses and expressions, so B is my favorite cover for her.

My opinion on Kanyon has probably fluctuated the most out of all the members XD But one thing I can't deny is that she's the most dramatic and expressive in the group, so she's usually pretty interesting in covers. Regular is her best because her pose with the food is hilarious XD "OHOHO WE HAVE MILK AND BREAD, YOU KNOW THIS IS A CRAZY PARTY NOW"

Takechan has quickly become one of my favorites in the group, so I like that she's in red because it makes her stand out a lot even though she's in the back in most of the shots. At least she gets center in A though c: But yeah, red is a really good color on her. Takechan is really energetic so I like her a lot in B, but I can't believe she was pushed to the back in the cover that suited her the most :c Oh well. Other than that I think she looks good in A.

Kana is the only one who doesn't stand out much to me XD I like the color on her dress though, and her hairstyle is cute. Pigtails work pretty well on her. She doesn't really get good placement or poses in any of the shots. I think her best is probably A though.

Overall, I'd say Dawa is the winner here (if there was one, hahaha) since she manages to look really good in all the covers. I used to think she was a really weird choice for center girl but this is making me start to see why.

Morning Musume - Kaede || C-ute - Airi || ANGERME - Kamiko || Juice=Juice - Sayubee || Country Girls - Musubu || Kobushi Factory - Rio || Tsubaki Factory - Kiki

#97 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 12:34 AM

no radio preview ??? :huh:

#98 Vodka

Vodka

Berryz Avengers! Assemble!

• Senpai
  • 2106 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 12:55 AM

Lovin' the covers!
They all looks so cute! <3

#99 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 02:38 AM

Pardon me for butting in, but I agree with everything in bold. :D

Rina looks way better than usual here!

I hope they never cut Dawa's hair short again. Long hair is definitely her best look and they'd be stupid to get rid of it again. Hell, they were stupid for doing it the first time. I wouldn't mind if they let it go all the way back to Suki-chan length. XD She's become such a great leader.

Meimi is the most adorable thing in the world.* I don't think even UFA could screw that up. So it makes sense that she looks as cute as usual here. She should join the Sayu/Kaorin club and just never cut it, except for like trims or something.

Overall, I'd say Dawa is the winner here (if there was one, hahaha) since she manages to look really good in all the covers. I used to think she was a really weird choice for center girl but this is making me start to see why.

*I'm mostly in agreement here. There are other extremely adorable Japanese girls as well... ;)

If anyone doesn't mind my opinions...I don't follow Morning Musume, so I could care less if the dresses are similar or not. I stopped liking S/mileage after "Otono Ni...", then listened to "Please Miniskirt Postwoman!" and couldn't believe this group actually recorded a fifth song I liked. I love these covers, so this single better be as good as "...Postwoman!" I love how Rina (who was a favorite EGG of mine) is the tallest. Meimi, the youngest, is as tall as DAWA, the oldest. :lol:

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#100 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 03:49 AM

^ .. I don't follow MM too ..
But I got friends who do ..

even when MM release their outfit .. MM fans I know hated it ..then how can I say the copied and reused version is good
The MM single sold ok because its the last for 3 members ..

Let's see the copied reused outfit version will do well with it being 1st without yuuka ..

Seem to me .. . No wonder they can release another single about a month apart..
1st thing you see is a drop in quality .. And they show you that by reusing outfit ..

But I think Tsunku is not dumb .. He know that the easiest way to make people forget about the grad member is to release a single as soon as possible .. This give people little time to think ..and that's why the release of the cover is so early .. Its to let you get use to a S/mileage without Yuuka .. Then she get forgotten .. It's a trick to erase a member .. in Tsunku bag of reused trick that work all the time ..

So to me .. I don't expect this single to be good as its a hurried anything will do release to erase the grad member and brainwash fans to accept the new S/mileage ..

edit :

anyway .. the more i think of it .. it maybe done on purpose .. as Tsunku wants people to talk about the outfit .. so as to forget that there is no Yuuka ..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users